Chapter 2 Walkthrough - Cruise Most Deadly - CMD

You can find information on chapters 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,  8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13,14 and 15 by going to these links:

If you need help on chapter 1 here is a link to a fantastic walkthrough by @PinkyB

Okay here is a walk through of chapter 2 of CMD!  
You start out with Evelyn telling you everything is fine they just had to steer around a log.

Drinks:
You need to get the lemonade from the refrigerator, the glasses from the sink, (thanks goodness they aren't broken) and put 
everything on the tray

Once you have the drinks made you need to bring them on deck and set them on the table.  After that you have a conversation with Mr. 

Berkeley and take hold of the wheel while he goes and checks the engine.

Steering puzzle:
You need to keep the ship at 285 inorder to keep the ship on course.  Click and drag the wheel left and right to turn the boat, you need to keep the dial between the W arrow and the NW arrow as shown below:
CMDwheelgame

DazzledreamSignature

Comments

• After you keep the ship on course for a certain amount of time a storm comes and Mr. Berkeley comes up with Evelyn and takes over asking you to secure everything, check the ports, turn on the bilge pumps and switch the left tank to the right.

Ports:
    there are three ports you need to close, and they are all located between the two cabinets
    LighterAndBook
    Engine room:
    engineroomengineroom
    Bilge pumps:
    In the engine room there are three bilges pumps you need to turn on, just flip the switches and you are good to go
    CMDpumps
    Tanks:
    The lever to switching the tanks is stuck, so you need to oil it.  the oil can, can be found in the cabinet to the left of the stairs
    on the top shelf.  Pick up the oil can and use it on the lever, it will then turn
    CMDoilpuzzle
    When you come from the engine room, Evelyn will call down and ask that you set the radio to 11 7 25
    to do this you need to first, go to the radio, then turn in on by clicking and draging the far right volume knob.  After that set the middle knob to band 3 (same thing click and drag) and then last use the large far left tuner knob to set the frequency. Turn it until the needle is in the upper left corner:
    CMDRadio

DazzledreamSignature
  • Items to pick up while securing:
    You need to get:
    The swiss knife from the drawer under the first aid kid
    The crackers and bracelet from behind the sink
    The basket off the counter
    The Book on Australian animals
    The lighter in the cabinet to the right of the snail satue
    The flashlight and morse code book from your suit case
    braceletandAnimalscrackers
    CMD2Items 

After this you need to get you rain gear out from under you bed!
    CMDbunkbed
    Good luck and let me know if you need any help
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Mom: -rocks in corner crying-
    Me: -riots-

this was so difficult

I JUST WANT THE FOUL WEATHER GEAR
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • @TacoCat is there anything I can help with?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream luckily, no, you got us through the chapter with this discussion haha, thank you so much for the help!
  • Thanks @TacoCat I'm glad it helped!  just curious, were the pictures confusing? I can put them together a different way next time if they were.
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream no the pictures were fine, we didnt come on till we were super frustrated xD
  • Thanks this was really helpful!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • i seem to have a glitch in my game maybe? i secured everything but it wont let me grab my foul weather gear and i obviously can't get the box for the checker pieces either!

Screenshot 2019-05-30 at 10.30.26 PM
    Screenshot 2019-05-30 at 10.30.17 PM
    lajls2
  • and yes i do have the laundry basket even tho it isn't posted
    lajls2
  • lajls said:

i seem to have a glitch in my game maybe? i secured everything but it wont let me grab my foul weather gear and i obviously can't get the box for the checker pieces either!

Screenshot 2019-05-30 at 10.30.26 PM
    Screenshot 2019-05-30 at 10.30.17 PM
    I have the same problem and I made a separate thread about it!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question