Chapter 5 Walkthrough - Cruise Most Deadly - CMD

You can find information on chapters 1,2, 3, 4, 6, 7,  8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13,14 and 15 by going to these links:

Okay on to chapter 5!

You start out by placing the last cushion on the couch after cleaning everything up after the ransack!

If you turn around the smugglers also broke a couple of tubes in the radio so it won't work

you decide to go exploring to the cave, going under the rock and and past the old shipwreck:
CMDC5cave
Before you enter the cave you look up to see an old wind generator.  It's very dark inside so you get out your flashlight and the bulb breaks!  The only option is to feel your way along the right side of the cave until you come to a lighted switch panel!

You need to flip the one all the way to the right, that turns on all the lights and you can now explore the cave without worry!

If you turn around you will find a door to an old store room with some items you can pick up:
CMDC5storeroom

water can - counter - Crank

CMDC5crankwatercan 
DazzledreamSignature

Comments

• edited July 2016
    If you leave the store room and travel further into the cave you will discover several locked doors and also a vine covered doorway into an enchanting grotto!  If you explore the area you will find a generator with several missing pieces!  You're are intrigued and want to see if you can get it working to see what it runs!

Things needed:
    Water
    Spark plug wires
    Gas
    Motor/fan Belt
    and crank

The Gas Can is located here:
    CMDC5placement
    CMDC5gasscanandcrank
    CMDC5gasscan

This is the way out of the grotto:
    CMDC5wayout

and you can find the belt and wires here:
    CMDC5beltandwires

DazzledreamSignature
  • After collecting the gas Can you need to fill it by going back to your boat and down to the engine room! (don't forget to turn off the lights and also find Evelyn's bandage, Poor Evelyn!)
    CMDC5engineroom
    CMDC5gettinggas

Now you should have everything you need!  Also, if you explore the jungle you can look at the rope that caught your foot continue into the jungle a little more, cross the bridge and see that something has been eating the eucalyptus leaves, and that the river is higher after the rain!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited July 2016
    Okay now back to the grotto to fix the engine!

You need to put the gas in, you can click it before you do and it tinks, so that is how you know it needs gas)
    CMDC5GasTank

The wires taking them out of your inventory from left to right:
    CMDC5wires

then put on the fan belt and water:
    CMDC5engineplacement

You can get the water from here:
    CMDC5water

Once everything is done go around to the side and put the crank on and try it out!  
    CMDC5crank

After you crank you hear a large explosion and blue smoke bellows out!

uh oh!! Maybe we did something wrong!  I hope Jane is okay and that her hair didn't catch fire!!  We'll have to see in the next exciting chapter!

CMD5Endiong

Thank you for reading :)
    DazzledreamSignature
  • thanks a ton this really helped
  • Really Helped me, thanks A TON!!!!1 - Super mega hugs!-

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @JungleAnimal and @SportyChic!

I'm so glad it helped!  I really love taking the pictures and putting it together, so helping is a major plus!

Thank you :)
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Thanks this like helped so Much!  I was totally stuck when it came to the gas can!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• THANKS THAT TOOK SOOOOOO LONG THANK A BUNCH!!!! : D

th (12)Have a CAKE Day! : D