CHAPTER 8 HINTS AND TIPS

edited August 2016 in Cruise Most Deadly

chapter starts with falling through floor where last chapter ended 

dialog  of 2 men then footsteps then silence  and then more walking and dialog

Once men gone  Jane talks,  use your  flashlight from your inventory and look around  the room till you find 

find map on floor ( cant store it ) , then find tunnel with locked door

use keys in your inventory to unlock door. ( when you pick up keys turn till all keys are on left side or ring then click one more time that key will open door 

Comments

•  exit the door, go to cart ( dont get in it ) turn around in room  till you are able to go up the stairs again to go outside the lighthouse

enter lighthouse using large key on keyring ( again i put them all on left and this time moved three keys)

enter and look all around  lighthouse (floor you fell through previously  is now locked)

Go up the stairs see  the wooden door on your right, look around the  table in room read the newspapers and notes ( notes on right side of table)

• leave that  room, arrow right and continue upstairs then  up the ladder to top of lighthouse look all around then  Read manual on SuperNova Lighthouse Beacon. (I made note of the directions might need for future )  
       directions say 
    open valves acetylene & oxygen tanks 
    then light pilot light
    radio receive on Transmitter to 101.8 
     press telegraph key three times quickly 
     works 2 miles

then take the key from the table store in inventory

go back downstairs and leave the lighthouse 

on ground outside u see the entry to tunnel go down the steps to cave
    return to the cart in tunnel.  Turn cart around as we have done in previous chapters 

Return to area where u can go outside to the grotto ) the waterfall and vine/generator area)  Turn generator off by pushing button above the crank.  ( generator sound stops if u got right spot)

back up and arrow around till you can enter the vine covered tunnel click arrow up ( straight about 3 times ) you should see cave room with bed rolls on floor on right 

enter cave room on right where the bedrolls are.  arrow around until you find door 

Use keyring to find a key that opens that door. ( again i started with all keys on left side and clicked six times)  enter room look  inside to see the fuel in barrels and find crowbar on right hand side of middle barrels ( store it)

leave storage room and then  exit bedroll room, go to room where the switches and tables are.  Find checker on floor around the same place you found the last one. ( right side on floor)store checker

Enter tool room  go to the brown crates  use the crowbar in inventory to open    (again cant store anything in them)

Return to the main room with switches, use Key found in the lighthouse top room on door to the left of the power switches thats the captains quarters

Enter room other door (capt's quarters) look around room for the following things
     at the  desk top: map & book Mr Berkeley's Unknown riches of the Phillippines
     at the  dresser top/drawer:  drawers are empty but top has 2 boxes one with pearls and one with gems  also eyepatch ( but cant store them)
     nitestand with   book, candy cant store them
     wooden box: take black thing inside ( cant store rope)
     cloth covered trunk: book  on rapelling ( cant store)

the scene  will change  to koala sitting on captain's  bed eating crackers, more dialog   and clinking noises

chapter ends and return to Balta Street

• Thanks a ton @disfaniam
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• whoa thanks for the walkthrough @disfaniam it was really helpful :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • edited August 2016
    where is the crowbar?
  • in the tool room (in cave go to room where table and chairs are ,  arrow around room  to door by slats by table and chairs , open door go inside ) arrow over till you see brown crates crowbar is right around there
  • I'm still have a hard time finding the crowbar where is it exactly?
  • disfaniam said:

in the tool room (in cave go to room where table and chairs are ,  arrow around room  to door by slats by table and chairs , open door go inside ) arrow over till you see brown crates crowbar is right around there

Could you show us a picture?

• Hi @broadwaystar!

I will get you a picture!
  • @broadwaystar You need to go in this room:

Use the keys you got from the light house to get in:
    c8door
    The crowbar is here:

c8Crowbar