PRINCESS GIRLY's VFK NEWS Papper

123457»

Comments

• edited July 27
    Update There's a Bondi beach party tonight Australia  and there's a scavenger hunt too  any that's it for now VFK Besties!! rock on!!! 
  • edited July 28
    Update Finale the Anniversary ponies  are arriving tonight at 10:30PM and there's a host event 5:30 PM Summer tact tis teleporter ride event. sand micro  quest arrived yesterday there was Bondi Beach party yesterday great time a lot of fun too.
    I had a great time swimming talking to VFK Staff too . then a person who shall remain  name ness  was pretty grumpy  last night .
    any way that's it for VFK Besties! Rock on!!  Million ear Bait and tackle was a great idea but we all can't go fishing yet so we kind of little sad though. 
  • Update Anniversary Ponies and New arrivals will arrive tomorrow night 7:30 PM Please keep your fingers crossed 

• Update today there is a host t- Rex infested  Jungle event at 5:30 PM and  Scavenger hunt starts  at second aviary room for glowing orange life saver  That's it for  now VFK Besties!
  • Update Today there is Minerva's Bubble blast later tonight at 7:00 Pm - 7:30 pm and Don't forget to National Relaxation day  Quest and current scavenger hunt too.  Also Don't forget to finish your Sand castle contest rooms by August 28, 2024 because that's when the contest rooms will lock okay.  That's it for now VFK Besties 
    Happy Building sand castle contest people! 
  • Update I just went to my friends under the sea adventure ride event  Kinder my heart She did amazing job on it  I really did feel like I was in submarine underwater  exploring the ocean . If I had to rate my experience for my friends event 10/10  
    awesome! out of this ocean event experience !! I had the best time it was so much fun!. Anyway my VFK Besties     There is scavenger hunt that starts in the craft shop also colonial barrels midsummer  masks arrive and sand castle collection arrives  Thats it for now !
  • Update there was merlin's mystical light this evening it amazing !! and fun and anyway if you have any events or attend friends events now between august 18th check the event calendar.  too more sand micro quests arrived too . That's it for now  VFK Besties!!!  
  • Update last night I had event Princess Girly's beach party everyone came they loved it too . 
    and I went to midsummer dance last  night that was a lot of fun too . I went to friends ride event today let me say this Yee Yaw Yee yaw  a lot of fun too . !!!!!!  and there is scavenger hunt that starts at the castle entrance and tonight there's another midsummer ballroom dance and ballroom attire comes tonight. Host hunt for exclusive midsummer mask at 5:30 pm  if you won one already please give someone else chance to win won okay. its only fair okay.  
    I am currently having a  pool party event right now its  a lot of fun come in to my pool and have splashing good time! 
    There's another events later on that's it for now VFK Besties!!!!!!!!!! Stay cool!  
  • Update on Sandcastle locking room date has been changed to August 27, 2024 now be sure to be finished with your sandcastle rooms by august twenty- seventh okay I just wanted  let everyone  know okay . that's it for now VFK Besties
  • Update there is scavenger hunt for life saver buoy purple starting at the Zoo Express  also There was merlin's magic light show too .  anyway  yesterday more events going on  I went to oops VFK Amusement park event let me  say  this I felt like a little girl again  too even I have never been amusement park in my in either life . It was so awesome and fun too.
    also sand collection arrives tonight too.  Anyway That's it for now VFK Besties stay cool and rock on !!!!!1 
  • Update okay so Merlin's Challenges have arrived tonight. and I did a host event tonight which was a lot of fun too.
    this past weekend The antique shop was opened too. wow it was so much fun antique shopping too .
    anyway I hope you all finish up your sand castles rooms because the rooms lock tomorrow night at 8:30 Pm. that's it for now VFK Besties!!!!!!

• Update I can't believe sandcastle contest judging is over already wow  I was so amazed at the sandcastle rooms
    I have  some favorites Captain max's Dead men tell no tales omg amazing I really felt like was at Davy's jones locker castle 
    some of you did Italy sandcastle rooms wow I said to my self I am not here anymore in I am in Italy my Italian Heritage it was so amazing I got the shock of my life I got unique ness of design and over all leader board wow.
    Congratulation's to everyone !  amazing job everyone Happy Labor Day!