Anniversary Memberships - Discussion

Woot! The first bundle is here! What are your thoughts on the butterfly theme? I think it looks pretty neat - I have yet to purchase, waiting to see the other two before I make a decision. Looks like May 21 we have a Pegasus theme, and May 22 is Dinosaurs! Definitely looking forward to seeing those :D

Feel free to post pictures if you buy one the bundles, I am curious to see what all it comes with!

B775A5E2-8602-493E-B1F9-17202A775C39
F4302F15-3606-44D1-82CB-E358AD66780A
910E2833-B8BC-4DE9-8D99-78D32430B3E5

Comments

• I love the butterfly one!! I will be getting all 3 & I'm most excited for the dinosaur one!!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited May 2018
    Not too excited for the butterfly one personally, I feel like we have enough butterfly/fairy themed items as is.... but the hair looks cute 8->
    Excited to see the others though! Especially Pegasus, which I think someone suggested on the forums.

• edited May 2018
    I think it's so totally cute I'm In love with the blue color and the theme is perfect

I haven't bought but I'm like sitting here with the money in my hand haha

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited May 2018
    Holly said:

I love the butterfly one!! I will be getting all 3 & I'm most excited for the dinosaur one!!!

Woot! Keep me posted with pics! :D

I.Am.Chalk said:

Not too excited for the butterfly one personally, I feel like we have enough butterfly/fairy themed items as is.... but the hair looks cute 8->
    Excited to see the others though! Especially Pegasus, which I think someone suggested on the forums.
    I totally get where you're coming from, I have to agree. I like the hair, although I would like to see all colors of the outfits and hairs before making a decision on whether to get it or not. In my opinion, the butterfly pet doesn't seem very original haha. I am super excited about the pegasus and dinosaurs though, wonder if we can pick and choose from 3 colors like with dragons/seahorses? If so, I hope if we buy it that we can use stamps for the other colors instead of having to buy a membership for EACH different colored pet >.<

I'm REALLY rooting for more pastel colored hair, maybe with the pegasus bundle?
    iStella said:

I think it's so totally cute I'm In love with the blue color and the theme is perfect

I haven't bought but I'm like sitting here with the money in my hand haha

Me too, the theme and pin is a huge win! I can't wait to see all the hair colors :D totally feel you haha, super excited to see the other two bundles :o
  • OMG OMG OMG! I have to say I love this membership above all others =^.^=

The magic is incredible because it changes with each outfit you put on, the caterpillar is so adorable, the dress is gorgeous, the room is beautiful, the pin lovely, and yes the hair is to die for!

Over all I'm so so so happy!!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

OMG OMG OMG! I have to say I love this membership above all others =^.^=

The magic is incredible because it changes with each outfit you put on, the caterpillar is so adorable, the dress is gorgeous, the room is beautiful, the pin lovely, and yes the hair is to die for!

Over all I'm so so so happy!!!
    Omg! I would love to see that in action! I have yet to see all the outfits and hairs, but I do like the looks of the hair! Fingers crossed for pastel colors?! Haha the caterpillar looks super cartoony in that picture XD 
  • I suggested a pegasus membership all the way back in the December. I am really glad we are finally getting one. 
    cutelina
  • I think they do fairy & butterfly things for many of the people from a game that closed called Pixie hollow. It closed about 5-ish years ago and many of the people from there came over to here!
  • @Holly I used to play Pixie Hollow! I actually joined it only a few months before it announced it was closing.

Anyways I love the fairy one! I like the pegasus the most though! I've been wanting a pegasus on VFK since I first joined! I even remember suggesting a pegasus for Halloween in 2014. Also last year I was going to suggest a pegasus special membership for Halloween until during a Colonial Age release Mintie had confirmed that dragons were coming back so I never suggested it. And now we can have a pegasus! :D

"May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Omg I didn't know you were from there too. I played for about a year and a half before it closed.
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

@Holly I used to play Pixie Hollow! I actually joined it only a few months before it announced it was closing.

Anyways I love the fairy one! I like the pegasus the most though! I've been wanting a pegasus on VFK since I first joined! I even remember suggesting a pegasus for Halloween in 2014. Also last year I was going to suggest a pegasus special membership for Halloween until during a Colonial Age release Mintie had confirmed that dragons were coming back so I never suggested it. And now we can have a pegasus! :D

I too wanted a pegasus for a long time which is why I suggested it for a christmas membership. 
    cutelina
  • Just when i thought VFK couldn't sell me another thing, having more ride on items than i ever use, they bring out the BUTTERFLY and I LOVE it!
    As far as the caterpillar being cartoony, I love a bit of whimsy in the game. Its the thing I  often miss from VMK and I think its one of the things that keep VFK players of all ages interested . There is something for every taste and its fun to interchange them all. I actually wish the caterpillar wouldn't change as a lot of players that bought the membership agree. Maybe they will give us a pet separately. 
    I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get human wings, but they could be yet to come.  The hair style is amazing and so happy to see a new color, hope that continues.
    The Pegasus have been being suggested for years, before dragons so I am glad to see the players wanting those are finally getting them.
    Dinos sound interesting, i would love to see a prehistoric age in VFK!
    I'll wait and see on the other memberships. 
  • cute_lina said:

I suggested a pegasus membership all the way back in the December. I am really glad we are finally getting one. 

I remember that, I’m glad as well. I hope they look cute

Holly said:

I think they do fairy & butterfly things for many of the people from a game that closed called Pixie hollow. It closed about 5-ish years ago and many of the people from there came over to here!

Possibly, but honestly I wish they would do newer things.
    Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

@Holly I used to play Pixie Hollow! I actually joined it only a few months before it announced it was closing.

I'm very excited to see how the items and pegasus turn out!
    Holly said:

Omg I didn't know you were from there too. I played for about a year and a half before it closed.

Fonna said:

Just when i thought VFK couldn't sell me another thing, having more ride on items than i ever use, they bring out the BUTTERFLY and I LOVE it!
    As far as the caterpillar being cartoony, I love a bit of whimsy in the game. Its the thing I  often miss from VMK and I think its one of the things that keep VFK players of all ages interested . There is something for every taste and its fun to interchange them all. I actually wish the caterpillar wouldn't change as a lot of players that bought the membership agree. Maybe they will give us a pet separately. 
    I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get human wings, but they could be yet to come.  The hair style is amazing and so happy to see a new color, hope that continues.
    The Pegasus have been being suggested for years, before dragons so I am glad to see the players wanting those are finally getting them.
    Dinos sound interesting, i would love to see a prehistoric age in VFK!
    I'll wait and see on the other memberships. 
    LOL, yeah I get where you are coming from there! I can't wait for later today and tomorrow for the reveals.
  • edited May 2018

adorable caterpillar - will change into a butterfly - so sad in a way

adorable caterpillar

land outfit (gauntlets my additional touch! lol)

land outfit

fairy outfit (front)

fairy outfit

fairy outfit (back)

fairy from the back

land magic

land magic

fairy magic

fairy magic 1

room (minus furni of course)

room

pin (a little distorted bc I resized it)

pin

love this membership - can't wait for the others and to see what we get each week!  Happy 10th Anniversary to all VFK!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• oh!  in the room you have access to the two areas of lily pads which is nice. magic is awesome as it's a bit different when you are fairy from when you are not.  I believe we will be able to ride the butterfly, but don't quote me on that! lol

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• One word or one abbreviation: FX! :O

GOSH I LOVE THIS MAGIC LOL! It's such an extra mood and so lit. It copies your character in a kaleidoscope animation. I was like what-this-magic-is-so-extra-I-love-it. What a mood! :D

Sincerely,
    magic lover GIFT 

PS: THANKS STAFF <3

KALEIDO COLLAGE
    KALEIDO COLLAGE1

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • The hair is a cross over of TREASURE HUNTER and MOUNTAIN RIDER with added volume. So if you can't decide on what hair to wear between the two, choose the ENCHANTED BUTTERFLY! LOL! :D

ENCHANTED BUTTERFLY HAIR collage
    bt21 llama yes

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Woo I was going to post pictures but @mamasama and @GiftPrincess You did amazing!!!  I can just kick back and relax lol

I know gift the hair is just so perfect in my eyes, I super hope they come in normal colors as well as exotic because I want to wear the brown all year!

=^.^=

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I really hope I can find someone willing to trade me that hair. 
    cutelina
  • edited May 2018
    Have to say - not a huge fan on the looks of the Pegasus stuff. The "pegasus pet" looks like a super small (and not very cute) pony. The hair looks alright. Same with the outfit.

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 7.33.24 PM
  • Screenshot_20180521-173416~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • These bundles are awesome!  I know a lot of players who bought the butterfly bundle do like the caterpillar pet; if VFK sees people wanting to keep these pets they might give us a permanent caterpillar pet in a bundle.  The Pegasus bundle looks pretty awesome, and Im sure when the pegasus grows and spreads its wings it will look so majestic…  

I was hoping the options for the Pegasus would be Blue, Pink, and a Dark one (which we got).  The purple one is nice, but I mentioned I personally would have also liked the option of blue hair/feathers with the white base (basically the purple pegasus but with blue hair). 

The pegasus enchantment looks really cool… is that a rideable cloud fx???
  • HOW TO GET YOUR CHOSEN PEGASUS...

Getting Pegasus
    Getting Pegasus1

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • millsfan said:

These bundles are awesome!  I know a lot of players who bought the butterfly bundle do like the caterpillar pet; if VFK sees people wanting to keep these pets they might give us a permanent caterpillar pet in a bundle.  The Pegasus bundle looks pretty awesome, and Im sure when the pegasus grows and spreads its wings it will look so majestic…  

I was hoping the options for the Pegasus would be Blue, Pink, and a Dark one (which we got).  The purple one is nice, but I mentioned I personally would have also liked the option of blue hair/feathers with the white base (basically the purple pegasus but with blue hair). 

The pegasus enchantment looks really cool… is that a rideable cloud fx???

Mills wants a blue Pegasus LOL! :D

jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I love the memberships we got so far and personally I think the Pegasus is adorable. 
  • I love the pegasus!!!
  • Love the Kaleido Enchantment :) 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Got my white Pegasus. Thanks MistyMew and VFK Sky for the help! :D

:)

Getting Pegasus2
    Pegasus Stable

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Shook.

Olympian Ensemble

Silver Lining Enchantment!

Silver Lining FX
    Silver Lining FX1

Thank you staff, they're FABULOUS! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thanks chum

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited May 2018
    Uh It would appear as though the Pegasus doesn't stay small for long....  :)) vfkpegasus
This discussion has been closed.