Anniversary Memberships - Discussion

Comments

• Greek pyjamas!!!!! What a mood! <3

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • So glad we got black wings like I mentioned the other day!
  • black slippers too 
    cutelina
  • Anyone have a picture of the new dino stuff? For some reason the pop up didnt pop up when I logged in.
    VFK sig
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

Anyone have a picture of the new dino stuff? For some reason the pop up didnt pop up when I logged in.

I didn't get a pop up either. if I ever get one I will take a screen cap of it.
    cutelina
  • OMG Loved today's bundle!!!

Here's a couple quick picture's of the furniture and clothes! we also got another enchantment today! 
    lostworldbundle03
    lostworldbundle3
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I figured out what we got after I posted. I love it all
    VFK sig
  • Holly said:

OMG Loved today's bundle!!!

Here's a couple quick picture's of the furniture and clothes! we also got another enchantment today! 
    lostworldbundle03
    lostworldbundle3
    Thank you for the pictures, Holly!

• Last Butterfly bundle. Sad it's over, but love the new stuff! Wish we got slippers though. And land fairy wings

Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 9.06.16 PM
    Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 9.06.11 PM
    Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 9.06.05 PM
    Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 9.05.59 PM
    Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 9.05.54 PM
  • honestly for some reason this year's anniversary membership felt so much shorter than last years (or maybe the time just went by so fast) but also feels like pegasus didn't get much items? guess we will see on the last bundles.
    art-starbucks 
  • edited June 2018
    prettyredstone said:

honestly for some reason this year's anniversary membership felt so much shorter than last years (or maybe the time just went by so fast) but also feels like pegasus didn't get much items? guess we will see on the last bundles.

I second this. I was incredibly disappointed that the butterfly membership had a severe lack of furniture. I'm not very hopeful for the pegasus membership. The balance between the memberships seemed out of whack in my opinion. I feel like they all should have gotten the same amount of items per category as they were all the same price.

new sig
  • I love all my pretty new fairy dresses!!  I can't wait to see what's in the other last bundles!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited June 2018
    I loved all the clothes but I to agree, I was really looking forward to more furniture!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I loved all the clothes but I to agree, I was really looking forward to more furniture!
    Well you know, lots of fairy furniture came out before the anniversary and they can always release more furniture in the store but they never sell member hair or the dresses, so if you think about it, we would never have gotten all the hair colors and the dresses if they had put in furniture in instead, so I think it's wonderful I wouldn't give up my dresses for the world! =^.^=

• And I'm sure over the summer more fairy furniture will come out and then everyone can be happy!  

• edited June 2018
    I feel like Pegasus got the best stuff out of all bundles, a close second being butterfly. In my opinion, lost world has been the worst when it comes to items. I hope the last bundle is good. I do wish we got more furni and more hat items.

A room would have been cool too - I don’t count the pet stables as rooms because those are for the pets.
  • MistyMew said:

And I'm sure over the summer more fairy furniture will come out and then everyone can be happy!  

I think when the buyable furniture is released, it feels so much less exclusive! So I can see what they’re saying, but you’re also right that if they focused on furni (like they did with lost world) there would be much less clothing.
  • edited June 2018
    My 2 cents..                       Butterflies and fairies are NOT the same thing.

I love the dresses but I would have preferred butterfly items not fairy items. At the very least why didn't we get human wings. Again these are butterflies not fairies, why fairy wings? 
    I also had asked if maybe we could have some new colors in hair, its starting to be the same old thing all the time now, there are a so many other colors and shades. 
    The butterfly  furni in the beginning was so cute, I would have loved a few more pieces. I like the stuff we got very much, but I bought a butterfly membership not a fairy membership, so a tiny bit of disappointment on my side.
  • Fonna said:

My 2 cents..                       Butterflies and fairies are NOT the same thing.

I love the dresses but I would have preferred butterfly items not fairy items. At the very least why didn't we get human wings. Again these are butterflies not fairies, why fairy wings? 
    I also had asked if maybe we could have some new colors in hair, its starting to be the same old thing all the time now, there are a so many other colors and shades. 
    The butterfly  furni in the beginning was so cute, I would have loved a few more pieces. I like the stuff we got very much, but I bought a butterfly membership not a fairy membership, so a tiny bit of disappointment on my side.
    I have to agree with what you’re saying, Fonna. Butterflies and fairies are not the same thing. Double agree on the land fairy wings!
  • I totally agree with all of this. I do feel that pegasus is lacking, but we also got two pair of slippers and two pair of wings that are amazing. They butterfly member is a bit disappointing, though i did not get it. It does have too many fairy items in it and not a lot of furniture which is disappointing, the furniture would have been the cutest out of the three. And with Lost world I do agree with who said it was geared more towards the guys in the game, so not as many clothes. But the furniture has been amazing and we got cute hair, and cute slippers. 

I am just ready to see if the other two memberships get plushies and that the dino gets one more set of clothing and not just a bunch more furniture. 
    VFK sig
  • so we all can agree that(for now, there's 2 bundles left):
    Butterfly has not enough furni items and it's heavily geared towards fairy.
    Pegasus did not have enough items, despite the extra wings and slippers (I feel like I wasted money honestly).
    Lost world did not have enough clothing and was geared towards guys.
    All memberships feel more or less of one another (and Cordeila is right about having the same amount of items bc of the same prices).

I feel like VFK's 9th anniversary memberships were a lot better with handing out items. 
    art-starbucks 
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

I totally agree with all of this. I do feel that pegasus is lacking, but we also got two pair of slippers and two pair of wings that are amazing. They butterfly member is a bit disappointing, though i did not get it. It does have too many fairy items in it and not a lot of furniture which is disappointing, the furniture would have been the cutest out of the three. And with Lost world I do agree with who said it was geared more towards the guys in the game, so not as many clothes. But the furniture has been amazing and we got cute hair, and cute slippers. 

I am just ready to see if the other two memberships get plushies and that the dino gets one more set of clothing and not just a bunch more furniture. 
    I agree.
  • First of all, I like that the butterfly membership had fairy items. I feel like it lines up nice with last year’s mermaid membership where we got things to wear while mermaids. Now it’s true, butterfly does not equal fairy, but since fairy ALREADY had a line of butterfly things, I think it went nicely.

Second of all, why in the world would they put any furni in any bundle after the way people complained last week about the Lost World bundle?? If I worked for VFK, I’d reconsider any furni I designed after all that whining.
  • edited June 2018
    @HoneyBee That was extremely well said, honestly I almost didn't post but I almost fell out of my chair this was so funny.  Two weeks ago they complained about all the furniture, now vfk makes bundles with less furniture and they complain there isn't enough.  I think's its hysterical.

Also just an FYI, like the bubbletastic membership last year which was a mermaid theme, this year the enchanted butterfly membership which is a fairy theme, why are you mad if you bought a fairy themed membership and you get fairy items is there something I'm missing?

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Cool just got cooler!
  • And can I just say the lost world bundle ROCKS!! I'm gonna buy another, VFK some might not like it, but you at least have my vote!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • I am hoping for more clothing in the last pegasus bundle. Along with a plush. Some more furni would be nice too but I much rather have clothing over furni any-day. I really hope the dino membership gets a second pair of outfits because both butterfly and pegasus have two outfits so I think it would be nice if they did the same for dino. I really want jane's dress from tarzan to be the second girl outfit and the boy's can have the villain outfit from tarzan. 
    cutelina
  • edited June 2018
    beagIe said:@HoneyBee That was extremely well said, honestly I almost didn't post but I almost fell out of my chair this was so funny.  Two weeks ago they complained about all the furniture, now vfk makes bundles with less furniture and they complain there isn't enough.  I think's its hysterical.
    Also just an FYI, like the mermaid membership last year, this year was a fairy membership, why are you mad if you bought a fairy membership and you get fairy items is there something I'm missing?

Untrue, the membership is called
    BUTTERFLY membership.

That aside, would you trade your second set of lost world boy clothes for an ice?
    Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 8.00.01 PM
  • edited June 2018
    HoneyBee said:

First of all, I like that the butterfly membership had fairy items. I feel like it lines up nice with last year’s mermaid membership where we got things to wear while mermaids. Now it’s true, butterfly does not equal fairy, but since fairy ALREADY had a line of butterfly things, I think it went nicely.

Second of all, why in the world would they put any furni in any bundle after the way people complained last week about the Lost World bundle?? If I worked for VFK, I’d reconsider any furni I designed after all that whining.

People are complaining about the imbalance. Plus, once VFK designs something, I sincerely doubt they would trash it due to people's opinions. They had these bundles planned in advance, I’m sure. We already had plenty of fairy items that are butterfly themed like the VIP gold stamp items.
  • edited June 2018
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

beagIe said:

@HoneyBee That was extremely well said, honestly I almost didn't post but I almost fell out of my chair this was so funny.  Two weeks ago they complained about all the furniture, now vfk makes bundles with less furniture and they complain there isn't enough.  I think's its hysterical.

Also just an FYI, like the bubbletastic membership last year which was a mermaid theme, this year the enchanted butterfly membership which is a fairy theme, why are you mad if you bought a fairy themed membership and you get fairy items is there something I'm missing?

Untrue, the membership is called BUTTERFLY membership.

That aside, would you trade your second set of lost world boy clothes for an ice?
    Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 8.00.01 PM

Dude, You're arguing that because the membership had a name it's not fairy? come on... Last year the membership was called bubbletastic, that doesn't make it any less mermaid.  It's a fairy membership get over it.  They probably chose the title enchanted butterfly because the thought it sounded prettier than fairy membership and you get a butterfly to ride.

bannermermaid
    Cool just got cooler!
  • beagIe said: Perpetual_Fighter said: beagIe said:@HoneyBee That was extremely well said, honestly I almost didn't post but I almost fell out of my chair this was so funny.  Two weeks ago they complained about all the furniture, now vfk makes bundles with less furniture and they complain there isn't enough.  I think's its hysterical.
    Also just an FYI, like the mermaid membership last year, this year was a fairy membership, why are you mad if you bought a fairy membership and you get fairy items is there something I'm missing?

Untrue, the membership is called
    BUTTERFLY membership.

That aside, would you trade your second set of lost world boy clothes for an ice?Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 8.00.01 PM

Dude, You're arguing that because the membership had a name it's not fairy? come on... Last year the membership was called bubbletastic, that doesn't make it any less mermaid.  It's a fairy membership get over it.  They probably chose the title enchanted butterfly because the thought it sounded prettier than fairy membership and you get a butterfly to ride.

bannermermaid

I wasn't even arguing, I was pointing out the literal title. If anyone is arguing here, it's
    you - and on my thread too. Practice kindness and peace - your passive aggressive first comment was bound to get a reaction. So I replied, with the facts.  
This discussion has been closed.