Anniversary Memberships - Discussion

1235»

Comments

• edited June 2018
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

beagIe said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

beagIe said:

@HoneyBee That was extremely well said, honestly I almost didn't post but I almost fell out of my chair this was so funny.  Two weeks ago they complained about all the furniture, now vfk makes bundles with less furniture and they complain there isn't enough.  I think's its hysterical.

Also just an FYI, like the bubbletastic membership last year which was a mermaid theme, this year the enchanted butterfly membership which is a fairy theme, why are you mad if you bought a fairy themed membership and you get fairy items is there something I'm missing?

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Untrue, the membership is called BUTTERFLY membership.

That aside, would you trade your second set of lost world boy clothes for an ice?
    Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 8.00.01 PM
    Dude, You're arguing that because the membership had a name it's not fairy? come on... Last year the membership was called bubbletastic, that doesn't make it any less mermaid.  It's a fairy membership get over it.  They probably chose the title enchanted butterfly because the thought it sounded prettier than fairy membership and you get a butterfly to ride.

bannermermaid

I wasn't even arguing, I was pointing out the literal title. If anyone is arguing here, it's you - and on my thread too. Practice kindness and peace - your passive aggressive first comment was bound to get a reaction. So I replied, with the facts.  

I wasn't dealing with the literal title, I called the bubbletastic membership a mermaid membership too, I was dealing with the theme.  You called my statement untrue, calling someone a liar doesn't sound like a nice friendly comment but sure,  We'll let it slide, and if you want I'll update my post to say bubbletastic and enchanted butterfly if it means that much to you.  I don't want you to be unhappy
    Cool just got cooler!
  • edited June 2018
    beagIe said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

beagIe said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

beagIe said:

@HoneyBee That was extremely well said, honestly I almost didn't post but I almost fell out of my chair this was so funny.  Two weeks ago they complained about all the furniture, now vfk makes bundles with less furniture and they complain there isn't enough.  I think's its hysterical.

Also just an FYI, like the mermaid membership last year, this year was a fairy membership, why are you mad if you bought a fairy membership and you get fairy items is there something I'm missing?

That aside, would you trade your second set of lost world boy clothes for an ice?
    Dude, You're arguing that because the membership had a name it's not fairy? come on... Last year the membership was called bubbletastic, that doesn't make it any less mermaid.  It's a fairy membership get over it.  They probably chose the title enchanted butterfly because the thought it sounded prettier than fairy membership and you get a butterfly to ride.

bannermermaid
    I wasn't even arguing, I was pointing out the literal title. If anyone is arguing here, it's you - and on my thread too. Practice kindness and peace - your passive aggressive first comment was bound to get a reaction. So I replied, with the facts.  

I wasn't dealing with the literal title, I called the bubbletastic membership a mermaid membership, I was dealing with the theme.  You called my statement untrue, calling someone a liar doesn't sound like a nice friendly comment but sure,  We'll let it slide, and if you want I'll update my post to say bubbletastic and enchanted butterfly if it means that much to you.  I don't want you to be unhappy

People didn't know it would be mostly strictly fairy themed items, it never claimed that on the page. I wouldn't exactly consider it obvious that it would be very fairy-centered. So in that aspect, I can see why people are upset. We have plenty of fairy outfits and didn't need more, IMO. As for people being upset - is for the huge imbalance. Lost world was super furniture centered, and the others a bit more clothing/fairy centered. I think people expected more and were let down. Understandable, since we all are paying the Same price but some bundles got better items than others. The titles of what you said are not what bothered me. It was the way you were mocking people for something that you seem to have thought was obvious - (that being that the butterfly membership would be fairy centered.) But not everyone had that idea so some feel cheated.
  • edited June 2018
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

beagIe said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

beagIe said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

beagIe said:

Also just an FYI, like the mermaid membership last year, this year was a fairy membership, why are you mad if you bought a fairy membership and you get fairy items is there something I'm missing?

bannermermaid
    I wasn't dealing with the literal title, I called the bubbletastic membership a mermaid membership, I was dealing with the theme.  You called my statement untrue, calling someone a liar doesn't sound like a nice friendly comment but sure,  We'll let it slide, and if you want I'll update my post to say bubbletastic and enchanted butterfly if it means that much to you.  I don't want you to be unhappy

People didn't know it would be mostly strictly fairy themed items, it never claimed that on the page. I wouldn't exactly consider it obvious that it would be very fairy-centered. So in that aspect, I can see why people are upset. We have plenty of fairy outfits and didn't need more, IMO. As for people being upset - is for the huge imbalance. Lost world was super furniture centered, and the others a bit more clothing/fairy centered. I think people expected more and were let down. Understandable, since we all are paying the Same price but some bundles got better items than others. The titles of what you said are not what bothered me. It was the way you were mocking people for something that you seem to have thought was obvious - (that being that the butterfly membership would be fairy centered.) But not everyone had that idea so some feel cheated.

Like you mentioned above, it's entirely a matter of opinion.  I say the lost world is the best membership vfk has ever come out with.  That's my opinion and there's nothing wrong with that.  People see the first set of items and buy the membership for that, plus the one month member benefits.  The bundles are bonus, like a free toy that comes with the happy meal. you don't buy the happy meal and then are mad you didn't get the toy you wanted. I mean sure I used to get happy meals and not get the exact piece I wanted, but it was a bonus and I had fun.  What I'm trying to say is; beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some people like stuff and some don't but it doesn't make it a rip off and it doesn't make it a waste of money,

I bought the happy meal, I got my fries and chicken nuggets and then I got my free toy.  If it's not the toy I wanted, my happy meal is not a rip off.  Just my opinion though and anyone else is free to theirs :)

And guys have fun!  That's what we're here for!  At least that's why I'm here
    Cool just got cooler!
  • First of all, if you are talking about who complained about the Lost World Bundle, you would be talking about me. I only complained because the other bundles had gotten more hair and clothes. I love the furniture and I love the bundle itself. I just wanted the slippers, another outfit, more hair, and a plush. I even commented and said to bring on more furniture. So please do not start with the "way people complained about Lost World bundle last week."
    VFK sig
  • edited June 2018
    P.S. just to point out in a kindly manner, all fairy outfits came with a human counter part, it wasn't exclusively fairy clothes and all items were a butterfly theme.  The hair was the same hair everyone saw when they bought just in different colors and the summoning pin and headband at the end were butterfly themed. 
    Cool just got cooler!
  • edited June 2018
    :o
    Cool just got cooler!
  • because i wasn't talking to you
    VFK sig
  • edited June 2018
    This is what happens when you don't follow the simple rule,
    "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all." 
    I think you have treated this in a manner that could have been avoided by being really sarcastic in your first post. If you truly want to discuss opinions, then some of us do have that right to think of it as a rip off. You may like it, we didn't exactly fully enjoy it. There were good and very meh items. Not to mention, almost every bundle was delivered late and some didn't get pop-ups. Just overall a very iffy experience. Also, a happy meal cost $3 here. Not $15. Very bad comparison
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

I think you have treated this in a manner that could have been avoided by being really sarcastic in your first post. If you truly want to discuss opinions, then some of us do have that right to think of it as a rip off. You may like it, we didn't exactly fully enjoy it. There were good and very meh items. Not to mention, almost every bundle was delivered late and some didn't get pop-ups. Just overall a very iffy experience. Also, a happy meal cost $3 here. Not $15. Very bad comparison
    Well said because this fight is over something so stupid like get a life not fight over pixelated clothes and furniture.
    vfkk
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

This should also apply when you bad talk VFK and complain here against VFK. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Just saying. 
  • Can we all calm down please? Yes, I agree that the butterfly membership was mainly fairy and I am upset with that but the bundle itself was great, I loved all the items that came out with it but I did wish that more furniture came out with it along with the Pegasus membership. The lost world membership did have more furni then the rest of the bundles and not enough clothes which is disappointing. Last years memberships were better in my opinion but... Opinions are opinions and everybody holds their own.
    Signature
This discussion has been closed.