Anniversary Memberships - Discussion

Comments

• Feel like dino got short end of the stick this week, but hopefully we will get awesome stuff next week

VFK sig
  • FINALLY a guy bundle without hair and clothes (SCORE) Man I'm so glad I got the lost world membership and I'm glad VFK is making some guy directed stuff in these bundles
    Cool just got cooler!
  • edited June 2018
    Woo thank you for the pictures!!  I'm loving all the bundles!  I like how they are all different and not just cookie cutters.  I'm really excited to see what comes next! 

Have a great night all!
    =^.^=

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I love the Lost World Bundle!  If anyone is trading the items let me know!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

Feel like dino got short end of the stick this week, but hopefully we will get awesome stuff next week

Completely agree. I rather clothes I can wear rather than furni. I love furni but would rather clothing
  • iStella said:

Whoa like totally cool Furni, I can deck out my room and that chalk board :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'll use that forever

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Thanks for the pics @cu
    your welcome
    cutelina
  • Blossomflower said:

I love the Lost World Bundle!  If anyone is trading the items let me know!

I might for a good enough offer. 
    cutelina
  • I loved the new bundle! Being a builder it is nice to get more things to work with so this bundle not having clothes wasn't a big deal for me!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • beagIe said:

FINALLY a guy bundle without hair and clothes (SCORE) Man I'm so glad I got the lost world membership and I'm glad VFK is making some guy directed stuff in these bundles

I mean, if you don’t like the guy clothes, I’ll trade you for them lol
  • @cute_lina what are you looking for right now?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Blossomflower said:

@cute_lina what are you looking for right now?

10th anniversary top hat purple 
    carry sheep 
    raggedy anne makeup and shoes
    cutelina
  • @Perpetual_Fighter totally agree. hopefully they are just giving the stuff different weeks. or it isnt fair
    VFK sig

@Perpetual_Fighter totally agree. hopefully they are just giving the stuff different weeks. or it isnt fair

Exactly, I agree
  • @Perpetual_Fighter It's not that clothes isn't great and all and the guy clothes is fine. Guys don't change their clothes as much as girls, so having a membership more guy oriented is like a breath of fresh air.

However, because I'm such a cool giving dude I hope there are clothes in the next bundle since you want it so much! :)
    Cool just got cooler!
  • beagIe said:

@Perpetual_Fighter It's not that clothes isn't great and all and the guy clothes is fine. Guys don't change their clothes as much as girls, so having a membership more guy oriented is like a breath of fresh air.

However, because I'm such a cool giving dude I hope there are clothes in the next bundle since you want it so much! :)
    I just think it's unfair to other bundles if they get clothes but lost world doesn't - but I have hope VFK will make it equal and give us clothes in the next bundles! 
  • edited June 2018
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

beagIe said:

@Perpetual_Fighter It's not that clothes isn't great and all and the guy clothes is fine. Guys don't change their clothes as much as girls, so having a membership more guy oriented is like a breath of fresh air.

I just think it's unfair to other bundles if they get clothes but lost world doesn't - but I have hope VFK will make it equal and give us clothes in the next bundles! 
    Exactly, I think that's because VFK is making the lost world a guy membership, but don't worry, Im sure vfk will make it into a girl membership like always....
    Cool just got cooler!
  • beagIe said:

Besides, the guys normally get the short end of the stick anyway in vfk.

Perpetual_Fighter said:

beagIe said:

Exactly, I think that's because VFK is making the lost world a guy membership, but don't worry, Im sure vfk will make it into a girl membership like always....
    possibly, although I think furniture doesn't necessarily = men. 
  • @beagIe I honestly love the furniture, i just want a couple more hairs, a dino plush, and dino slippers. I am all for getting awesome lost world furni, just hope we at least get the same amount of hairs, a plush, and slippers. 
    VFK sig

@beagIe I honestly love the furniture, i just want a couple more hairs, a dino plush, and dino slippers. I am all for getting awesome lost world furni, just hope we at least get the same amount of hairs, a plush, and slippers. 

I 100% agree

@beagIe I honestly love the furniture, i just want a couple more hairs, a dino plush, and dino slippers. I am all for getting awesome lost world furni, just hope we at least get the same amount of hairs, a plush, and slippers. 

and maybe a cape because both pegasus and butterfly had a cape. if not a cape then a hat would make a good substitute. 
    cutelina
  • Well we'll see what happens, I would hope it stays more on the cool furni side but that clothes is there to make everyone happy : )
    Cool just got cooler!
  • Like i siad, i just want a few clothing items, i only think that it would be fair. and am all for getting more furni
    VFK sig

Like i siad, i just want a few clothing items, i only think that it would be fair. and am all for getting more furni

Same. I hope we get Black Pegasus slippers and black wings too, that would be neat
  • That would be neat.
    VFK sig
  • OMG staff really did an awesome job on the new fairy outfit! LOVE IT!!! :O
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Agreed. Very pretty!!!

Screenshot_20180609-212726~2
    Screenshot_20180609-212716~2
    Screenshot_20180609-212657~2
    Screenshot_20180609-212439~2
    Screenshot_20180609-212448~2
    Screenshot_20180609-212422~2

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I Love it! Only complaint is that there are no “Land fairy” wings :(
  • I am looking for that outfit now
    cutelina
  • bundle #3 for pegasus membership has just arrived

bundle 3
    bundle 3