Chapter 2 Walkthrough - Trials Of Salem - TOS

edited January 2019 in Trials Of Salem

Okay on to chapter 2

You start out with the door to the tack room blowing shut and then as you look through the spaces between the door lightning hits and catches the hay on fire!

The door latch fell when it slammed so you have to find something small that can fit through and flip up the latch.  Look under the work table behind the Oats, you'll find a chisel that works perfectly!  Don't forget to get the saddle blanket from the trunk to beat the fire out once the door is open!

tos_oatbag

tos_chisel

tos_opendoor

tos_blanketinbox

It takes several times before the fire is out so don't give up!
After the fire is out it's time to get the harness from the tack room and put it on Runner, cinch up the straps and climb aboard!
TOS2Harness]
TOS2Harness2 
TOS2Harness3 

You trot away to Corwins noticing a lovely spot while on your way.  Once you get to Judge Corwin's house you knock on the door and deliver the candles, however he is very unpleasant and makes threats!

After that you leave and begin to ride to the bridge when you decide you would very much like to speak a moment with the groom.  You get off your horse and loosen either the trace, bellyband, or breast strap, then take Runner's reins and lead him over to Corwin's Carriage house.  On the way over you notice a blue boar in the woods!  You talk to the groom and find out some very interesting information then he fixes your harness and you head home!

Once back at the ordinary stables you unharness Runner put him back in his stall and get him some grain with the bucket in his stall
TOS2bucket
TOS2bucket2 
TOS2bucket3 

After Runner is all set you mosey back over to the Inn and check in on Janie True, she is worried as can be expected with the impending doom of her grandmother so you try and comfort her as best you can.  Bethia shows up, you all have dinner and then discuss taking a walk.  You all agree and then the chapter fades to the ending panel!

Your reward for your excellent job is a wonderful new Trials of Salem Magnifying glass pin!
TOS2ending
DazzledreamSignature

Comments

• Oh, wow! Thank you so much for mentioning me :) And thank you for this beautiful walkthrough!

The role of an artist 
    is the same as the role of a lover
    If I love you,
    I must make you conscious of things
    you don't see.
  • edited November 2016
    Congratulations to you both!  You guys both did awesome walkthroughs @Pirate_kitty and @dazzlerdream
    skylambsignature
  • Thank you for posting this, @dazzlerdream! it was really helpful! :)
  • Is it just me or does Corwin sound like Snape?
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • where can i play the game?
  • edited November 2017
    Hey @lynnej

To play any of the Miss Clue games all you have to do is sign into VFK or Epicages and click the menu button!

Some pictures where to find the other games:

First when you are logged into VFK click menu:

clickmenu

Then select a Miss Clue you haven't played

MCmenu

and click then you will get the book!

As you can see Trials of Salem is there too!

I hope this helps!

Thanks to @ColourzRnice I borrowed her pictures!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • WOW great job! Very detailed and helpful! Keep up the good work!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question