Chapter One - Part One WALKTHROUGH!

edited November 2016 in Trials Of Salem
In this post, I will be telling you exactly what to do to complete Chapter One, Part One in Trials of Salem.

There is really not much to explain in this chapter, as most of it is explaining the storyline. You begin by joining Aunt Catherine and some others downstairs. You listen as she tells you lots of storyline. You will watch a short video and listen to lots of discussing and more information. You'll end the day by reading a journal entry and heading to bed.

Task 1/2: Shutting the window
You wake up and it seems to be storming wildly outside. You hear lots of creepy noises. Head over to the window once you can get up. Part the curtain and open it up and you will witness a ghost run across your yard. You seem to deny it, probably too scared to believe it. Shut the window, lock it, and close the curtains before heading back to bed.

Task 2/2: Changing your outfit
In the morning, you'll wake up and it is time to change your outfit. Click the chest by the window you investigated last night (also the chest in the thumbnail for this chapter). Open it up for all your clothes. You cannot wear the black dress in fear of being accused of a witch. I don't think it matters what you choose from the other selections, although I think you are meant to lean towards the blue as she says brown is disgusting, green is good, and blue is perfect. After choosing, grab your bonnet and Bethia will knock at your door.

These are the only two things you'll need to accomplish in this chapter. You can keep reading if you want a sum of the story.

You chat a little bit about the weather before agreeing to go downstairs and talk to Mrs. True. You hear more storyline, learning that her grandmother is going to be executed in 4 days. She is being held in a private cell in Judge Corwin's home...how disgusting, right? You learn that Judge Crowin's home is the first on the left in Salem Town. I'm guessing you'll want to remember this for later.

You keep chatting and decide to go help an ill friend make candles. You head to their house with Bethia and learn all the supplies are on the right of the fireplace. 

That is the end of this chapter. I hope you enjoyed this walkthrough!! :)
The role of an artist 
is the same as the role of a lover
If I love you,
I must make you conscious of things
you don't see.

Comments

• PIRATE YOU'RE HERE!!! HI!! Thanks for the walkthrough, I think is always reminds people that it is out and it's time to PLAY!!

Thanks!
    skylambsignature
  • This is so fabulous thank you @Pirate_kitty!  I'll include you in my grand tally of all walkthoughs!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Thank you guys! Glad to see you all again! :)

The role of an artist 
    is the same as the role of a lover
    If I love you,
    I must make you conscious of things
    you don't see.
  • Thanks so much. This will be very helpful