Winter Wonderland Ideas!

edited November 2021 in VFK General
You'll want to keep an eye on the Developer Blog for VFK sneak-peeks, Behind-The-Scene posts and even exciting updates!

What would you like to see this Christmas, to complete your Gingerbread House?  Are you thinking about the New Year early, and have a great feature or idea in mind?

Whatever your thoughts and ideas may be; post them on the Developer Blog for all to see!

To log into the Developer Blog, you can use the same Login you have for MissClue and VFK/EpicAges!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
VFK Gingerbread Ride Competition!
  1. Are you excited for the Gingerbread Competition?!
    1. SUPER EXCITED!!! Can't even sleep!
      40.00%
    2. Totally ready for it, with my storage containers standing by!
      40.00%
    3. Somewhat excited, mostly I'm looking forward to eating the gingerbread!
      13.33%
    4. Nah, I'm not that excited.
        6.67%

Comments

• I would a Barbie Christmas Silver Gown and Barbie Christmas Gowns in all Colors and shoes in all colors Ken/ Sliver suits in all colors and Barbie Christmas Outfits and Dresses too .
  • I would really love to have a Christmas themed car RIDE using the invisible track! christmas-car-3791051__340
    featured-image-2308
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • These little houses would be perfect as a prize for a Christmas Faye Quest

Capture
  • Howdy everyone!!

Merry Early Christmas!  OMG! These are cute and great ideas!  We will see what we can do!

We also appreciate everyone's feedback and some comments regarding item updates have been moved over to the "2021 Item Updates!" discussion!

Happy End of November!

-Mintie

• Another idea hit me! I would love to open a present that has a reindeer antler hat in it on christmas morning! Similar to the bunny ears we get on Easter but antlers instead. maybe have them in different colors as well'

Another suggeston: Dachshund puppy!! Please I would love a little red dachshund puppy from the gold stamp catalog! 
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • In general - new colors! New hair colors - even if just different tones like that beautiful new light teal!   A new purple, a different pink.  On that note PLEASE have candy cane striped hair one of the memberships/ red and white - green and white?
    • Transparent snowy windows, inside  and out
    • We need a gingerbread kitty
    • An animated panel of Santa riding through the sky - one panel that is part of a large multi panel night sky theme, would also LOVE to have the stars sparkle on the panels
    • A gingerbread/candy ride in car or cart as an actual mount
    • string light garlands, a multi strand swag style
    • Larger bulbs on string lights 
    • Larger rugs in general - both regular rugs but also snow etc. Big! So we don't have to lay out so many little squares in the bigger rooms
    • A Christmas tree star topper that twinkles (not glow)
    • Would also love larger pine trees, some thin and tall (think italian cypress)
    • Please can we have a Charlie brown tree
    • Mrs. Claus idea -- a tea set on a tray that we could place in room and get tea. 

• Last year we got these great chocolate waterfalls in the gingerstripes membership. I would really really love if you could expand on that with ...

• river pieces, again with varying sizes
    • chocolate versions of the waterscape pieces in Greenhouse gold stamps category
    • marshmallow version of the pool inner tubes, with various positions that look like they are melting as you rotate

• I know its late in the season,  but we dont have any true white walls to build with.  The closest thing we have is the sand,  but it is still off color
  • I don't think any of us has received any surprise membership packages lately!