Winter Wonderland Ideas!

edited November 16 in General
You'll want to keep an eye on the Developer Blog for VFK sneak-peeks, Behind-The-Scene posts and even exciting updates!

What would you like to see this Christmas, to complete your Gingerbread House?  Are you thinking about the New Year early, and have a great feature or idea in mind?

Whatever your thoughts and ideas may be; post them on the Developer Blog for all to see!

To log into the Developer Blog, you can use the same Login you have for MissClue and VFK/EpicAges!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
VFK Gingerbread Ride Competition!
  1. Are you excited for the Gingerbread Competition?!
    1. SUPER EXCITED!!! Can't even sleep!
      44.44%
    2. Totally ready for it, with my storage containers standing by!
      22.22%
    3. Somewhat excited, mostly I'm looking forward to eating the gingerbread!
      22.22%
    4. Nah, I'm not that excited.
      11.11%

Comments

• Mintie, I don't think any of us got the fourth Ice Sorcery Halloween membership bundle!
  • I would a Barbie Christmas Silver Gown and Barbie Christmas Gowns in all Colors and shoes in all colors Ken/ Sliver suits in all colors and Barbie Christmas Outfits and Dresses too .
  • I would like the things we have to load properly. I love that you are already looking forward to creating new things for us but there is a list of things that need to work properly still. Personally I would rather have those fixed before bombarding you with a new list of wants (not that I don't have one)
  • Fonna said:

I would like the things we have to load properly. I love that you are already looking forward to creating new things for us but there is a list of things that need to work properly still. Personally I would rather have those fixed before bombarding you with a new list of wants (not that I don't have one)

I agree with you. Speaking of, here are things in my inventory that still do not load:

End of Summer Sock Hop 2021 Party Favor - Red
    End of Summer Sock Hop 2021 Party Favor - Green
    Halloween Ball 2021 Party Favor - Green
    Halloween Ball 2021 Party Favor - Purple
    Halloween 2021 Candy Bucket
    Thanksgiving Ball 2021 Party Favor - Green
    Thanksgiving Ball 2021 Party Favor - Red
    Thanksgiving Pilgrim Hat Chair
    Haunted Farm - Animatronic Pig
    Midsummer Night's 2021 Party Favor Mask - Blue
    Midsummer Night's 2021 Party Favor Mask - Green
    Midsummer Night's 2021 Party Favor Mask - Red
    Halloween 2021 Trick or Treat Bucket
    Haunted Farmer - Apron - Harvest - Girl
    Haunted Farmer - Top - Red - Girl
    Haunted Farmer - Skirt - Red - Girl
    Haunted Farmer - Shoes - Red - Girl
  • I would really love to have a Christmas themed car RIDE using the invisible track! christmas-car-3791051__340
    featured-image-2308
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n