Favorite Jubject In School

Hey fellow Miss Clue and VFKers! 
I thought it would be cool to find out what some of other people's favorite subjects are or were in School:)
Here I will list a few in this poll, if you're favorite subject is not listed, feel free to leave a comment!:)
:)
Favorite Subject
  1. What Is/Was You're Favorite Subject In School???
    1. Mathematics
      15.38%
    2. Art
      15.38%
    3. Geography
        0.00%
    4. History
      15.38%
    5. Music
        7.69%
    6. Science
        7.69%
    7. English
      23.08%
    8. Languages
      15.38%
    9. My Favorite Jubject Is Not Listed Here
        0.00%

Comments

• Awesome poll @Tegdirb  I picked history is it looks like that's the most popular at the moment!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I looooove learning new languages! I've only learned Spanish and ASL during my schooling, but I've been learning Japanese and Italian in my free time for the last three years.  :)
    Next semester I'll be taking French and hopefully Korean.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• edited November 2017

:-bd
  • wow jess! u must be smart and determined! lol
    i can only speak one launguage fluently, that being english:)
  • I loved History back in my school years. even to this day, its one of my favorite things to read and learn about!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited November 2017
    Wow @Jessizoid have you ever held a conversation with a stranger in Spanish or ASL?  If you have i'd love to hear the story!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Tegdirb said:

wow jess! u must be smart and determined! lol
    i can only speak one launguage fluently, that being english:)

@Tegdirb I wouldn't consider myself to be exceptionally intelligent lol. I started learning more as a hobby than for school, but I guess I am pretty determined! I never really enjoyed the other subjects while growing up, and I was able to pick up on language learning skills very easily.  :D

Blossomflower said:

Wow @Jessizoid have you ever held a conversation with a stranger in Spanish or ASL?  If you have i'd love to hear the story!

@Blossomflower My Spanish skills are a little rusty to be honest. I haven't had conversations with it recently, but I can pick up parts of conversations I hear while in public lol. A few years ago at my job I was the only person clocked-in that had knowledge in Spanish, and I had to help someone with payment issues. It was......... difficult lol.

I've had plenty of conversations with strangers in ASL! Honestly ASL is so easy to learn and I highly recommend that everyone at least try to learn the basics. One of the more memorable conversations I've had was with a deaf couple while I was at a carnival. I saw them signing and trying to communicate with a disgruntled food-stall employee, and since I was behind them in line I helped them out lol. Like most of the ASL conversations I've had, we talked about my ASL education and they were extremely happy and proud that I took up ASL, and they told me some of their funny life experiences about being deaf. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

I looooove learning new languages! I've only learned Spanish and ASL during my schooling, but I've been learning Japanese and Italian in my free time for the last three years.  :)

Next semester I'll be taking French and hopefully Korean.
    I DIDNT KNOW YOU KNEW ASL! SO DO I!!!!! lol
  • I love math!

tenor
  • @Jessizoid wow that must have been a lot of fun getting to apply your skills!

I never see people using ASL, but it could be because I'm not looking for it, I might try learning ASL!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • lol, funny thing..i do know how to ASL, I guess I just didn't consider that a language, but I guess it is
    :)
    We could hold a conversations using symbols Jess!;)