Favorite Jubject In School

Hey fellow Miss Clue and VFKers! 
I thought it would be cool to find out what some of other people's favorite subjects are or were in School:)
Here I will list a few in this poll, if you're favorite subject is not listed, feel free to leave a comment!:)
:)
Favorite Subject
  1. What Is/Was You're Favorite Subject In School???
    1. Mathematics
      15.38%
    2. Art
      15.38%
    3. Geography
        0.00%
    4. History
      15.38%
    5. Music
        7.69%
    6. Science
        7.69%
    7. English
      23.08%
    8. Languages
      15.38%
    9. My Favorite Jubject Is Not Listed Here
        0.00%

Comments

• Awesome poll @Tegdirb  I picked history is it looks like that's the most popular at the moment!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I looooove learning new languages! I've only learned Spanish and ASL during my schooling, but I've been learning Japanese and Italian in my free time for the last three years.  :)
    Next semester I'll be taking French and hopefully Korean.
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • edited November 6

:-bd
  • wow jess! u must be smart and determined! lol
    i can only speak one launguage fluently, that being english:)
  • I loved History back in my school years. even to this day, its one of my favorite things to read and learn about!

2OSDF15XRKIZ

THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

• edited November 6
    Wow @Jessizoid have you ever held a conversation with a stranger in Spanish or ASL?  If you have i'd love to hear the story!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Tegdirb said:

wow jess! u must be smart and determined! lol
    i can only speak one launguage fluently, that being english:)

@Tegdirb I wouldn't consider myself to be exceptionally intelligent lol. I started learning more as a hobby than for school, but I guess I am pretty determined! I never really enjoyed the other subjects while growing up, and I was able to pick up on language learning skills very easily.  :D

Blossomflower said:

Wow @Jessizoid have you ever held a conversation with a stranger in Spanish or ASL?  If you have i'd love to hear the story!

@Blossomflower My Spanish skills are a little rusty to be honest. I haven't had conversations with it recently, but I can pick up parts of conversations I hear while in public lol. A few years ago at my job I was the only person clocked-in that had knowledge in Spanish, and I had to help someone with payment issues. It was......... difficult lol.

I've had plenty of conversations with strangers in ASL! Honestly ASL is so easy to learn and I highly recommend that everyone at least try to learn the basics. One of the more memorable conversations I've had was with a deaf couple while I was at a carnival. I saw them signing and trying to communicate with a disgruntled food-stall employee, and since I was behind them in line I helped them out lol. Like most of the ASL conversations I've had, we talked about my ASL education and they were extremely happy and proud that I took up ASL, and they told me some of their funny life experiences about being deaf. :)
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Jessizoid said:

I looooove learning new languages! I've only learned Spanish and ASL during my schooling, but I've been learning Japanese and Italian in my free time for the last three years.  :)

Next semester I'll be taking French and hopefully Korean.
    I DIDNT KNOW YOU KNEW ASL! SO DO I!!!!! lol
  • I love math!

tenor
  • @Jessizoid wow that must have been a lot of fun getting to apply your skills!

I never see people using ASL, but it could be because I'm not looking for it, I might try learning ASL!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • lol, funny thing..i do know how to ASL, I guess I just didn't consider that a language, but I guess it is
    :)
    We could hold a conversations using symbols Jess!;)