Sailing Down Under.

Comments

• Place Jakkapoe in the tree, and he'll figure it out!
  • Whoa! A trapdoor in the lighthouse floor!
  • :Ooooo
  • edited August 2016
    I just overheard the smugglers! For once, I'm glad I fell into the trap when I did.
  • LOL! I know!  The smugglers are definitely up to something!
  • Yeah, but not for much longer!
  • Which key opens the door near the light switch in the tunnel?
  • edited August 2016
    Have you explored the top room in the lighthouse yet?
  • The locked door near the tunnel light switch is a Captain's Quarters?
  • edited August 2016
    I just found the fuel storage room! Is there any change of the smugglers catching me?
  • This room here:

topoflighthouse
  • That looks like a radio attached to the becon!
  • I found something better than a prybar, a crobar!
  • it is!  it's so the smugglers can broadcast a signal and turn the beacon on from far away.  It tells all about the beacon in the book on the counter.  Also did you find a prybar when you were looking in the big fuel room?
  • WOO!
  • These smugglers are gonna be really sorry when I'm done with them!
  • Is there a chance I'll get caught by the smugglers?
  • The smugglers just checked on the beacon, they probably won't be back too soon!
  • Good, if they forgot something and come back, they're gonna know just how much hot water they're in!
  • You know the metal doors blocking the way on the right end of the tracks at the lighthouse station? I wonder what's behind them.
  • edited August 2016
    I have a feeling that Evelyn and Mr. Berkeley are behind the locked door near the tunnel light switch, or at least, somewhere nearby.
  • Another sailor checker piece! I think I know what's happening, Evelyn and-or Mr. Berkeley must be behind that locked door and is sliding sailor checker pieces out into the open for me to find!
  • I've unlocked the captain's quarters!
  • edited August 2016
    I just heard metallic tapping!
  • OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
  • Could it be Evelyn and Mr. Berkeley?!
  • I'll bet my pins on it!
  • LOL
  • Remember the mermaid dream Jane had earlier and found the beautiful Mermaid's Comb when she woke up? Has anything like that ever happened to you?
  • What's a marmite sandwich?