Sailing Down Under.

Comments

• You'll find it soon!
  • I hope so.
  • How can I go back to the boat and the tunnels?
  • First, you  need to find Pilot Goggles, a map, investigate some crates, and then turn around your mine cart and head back!

To turn around your mine cart, look down at the wheels, pull the lever, and then push the switch!
    CMDChapter9cart

CMDChapter9cart2

Good luck! :)
  • Thanks! I just realized how much this cart looks like a boat.
  • Who's Mr. Toad?
  • He is a character in the book "wind and the willows".  Mr. toad likes wild rides in the book.
  • Is he an actual toad?
  • All the characters in the book are animals, and he is a toad :Do
  • Cool.
  • Where are those dang keys?
  • lol, they are coming!
  • I hope so, I almost got crushed by a giant rock falling off of the lighthouse.
  • Ow! did you get out in time?
  • edited August 2016
    Yeah.
  • edited August 2016
    There are things I'm more concerned about, 1. Where are Evelyn and Mr. Berkeley and are they safe? 2. Where are the keys to the tunnel and lighthouse doors? 3. Where's that prybar I need so badly? And 4. Where can I get a comb just like the one Jane found in real life?
  • I found a lamp at the grotto!
  • I know where Jane is!
  • edited August 2016
    1. I have no idea!
    2. they should be very soon
    3. About as soon as the key
    4. no idea either!

YAY on finding the lamp!  Also when you turn around you should find some boards! Put them over the steam.
  • Done, and Jane's no doubly on some remote part of Australia! Also, how do I turn the generator off?
  • Nevermind, I figured it out.
  • I found a sailor checker piece in the tunnel room with the light switch! The only way it could've gotten there is if Evelyn was there at some point and dropped it! And, whoever carried her there ust've done it recently.
  • I found a Kuala bear eating something on the couch and I'm hearing an Australian wind instrument! 
  • Aww how cute!! 
  • Ok, I have Jakkapoe, now what?
  • Now you need to put the large Eucalyptus branch in your inventory, on the table where you played Checkers with Evelyn!
    Then place Jakkapoe on top, and go to sleep in your bunk!
  • On it!
  • All that was wrong with the Shadow Blaster 3000 was a busted bulb.
  • How can I get Jakkapoe to go to the tiny window in the lighthouse?
  • Nevermind, I figured it out.