Sailing Down Under.

Comments

• Whoa! When I tried crossing the little river, I slipped and went on a wild ride and landed in some kind of cavern.
  • OMG!!! Be careful!!
  • Whoa, Jane just dreamed she was a mermaid! Is the way she went in the dream the way outta the underwater cavern?
  • Yes it is!  Good luck swimming through the caverns!!
  • Thanks, and, in the dream, Jane said she was using a beautiful comb to comb her hair, and guess what I just found by the pool that I didn't see before!
  • OMG, what?!?!
  • A beautiful comb!
  • OMG!!!!!!!
  • Makes you wonder if it really was a dream or not! :O
  • Totally! Now I'm on the beach, but there's a giant rock blocking the fastest route back to the boat!
  • Look by the ship wreckage, there's a large rock and pole you can use to move the boulder!
  • Thanks!
  • Ok, I'm back on the boat, and still no sign of Evelyn or Mr. Berkeley, I wonder, does Virtual Family Kingdom sell items that look just like items from their games?
  • Do you mean virtual items?  Because you can buy the Twin Pines Resort Living Room and furniture!

The Twin Pines Resort Guestroom is available beneath the Land Office, and the Furniture is available beneath the Western Mercantile - Furniture section!

pictureofshop
    twinpinesguestroom 
  • No, I mean items like that comb from Cruise Most Deadly, does Virtual Family Kingdom make items like that to sell in real or online stores?
  • Not yet, but it is definitely being looked into!
  • Cool! When it does become a thing, I am SO buying that comb!
  • Oh no! Evelyn and Mr. Berkeley have been kidnapped by smugglers!
  • I found some seemingly old machinery near a little fresh waterfall, how do I get it to work?
  • Have you investigated the storeroom yet, with all of the tools in it?
    They have several things in there which are useful for fixing the generator!
  • edited August 2016
    Which one's the storeroom? Or, I guess a better question is where is or are the key(s) to the rooms? They're all locked!
  • The store room isn't locked, its the door opposite the switch panel where you turn on the lights. :)
  • Nevermind on the first question, I found the storeroom.
  • Ok, I've filled the radiator, placed the fan belt, the hoses, and the crank, now what?
  • Now you only need gas, there is a red gas can behind the generator, and there is gas in the engine room of your boat!
  • edited August 2016
    I just found a bandage at the beach entrance, and not just any bandage, the one Jane put on Evelyn!
  • OMG, I wonder where they could be!
  • I don't think that bandage blew there by chance, they must be on the not so deserted island!
  • How do I get the gas out of the tank?
  • There should be a place where you can drain gas into your can, in the Engine room!  Below the fuel tank switch!