VFK TODAY Season 2 - OFFICIAL Announcement + Giveaway!

edited April 2016 in General
vfktodaylogo

Hey everyone!! VFK TODAY is BACK for season 2!!

I am so excited to announce the new changes for season 2! We have a new co-host, new contributors, a new set, a new logo, and more!

As you can see above, we have a new logo! ( designed by the amazing @showjumpingbird )

We are so excited to announce @SportyChic is our new co-host!! She will be joining CandyCars and @PinkyB!

vfktodaycohosts

@Squid, @Cool_Steen, and @Renesmee will be joining IcyBlue and iTony as contributors!

( We were going to do bios, but the post was too large... I will be doing a special interview with each member of the team for my YouTube channel! )

groupphotosign
( note: A few members of the team aren't in this photo. )

We have a great debut episode planned - our debut episode will be Friday, April 22nd!! We have @PigletFan performing and interviewed, @dazzlerdream, @iMinute, and a special surprise guest!! There will be an ICE CREAM giveaway!! ( comment below to enter - make sure to tell your friends to enter as well! )

We also have surprise art work designed by @TacoCat that will be shown during the episode!

There is a brand new set that you can see in the group photo! You will be able to see the full set during the debut episode! :D

So make sure to enter the giveaway, and we are SOO excited to start season 2!!! :D

Make sure to tell all your friends that VFK TODAY is BACK!! :D

Have a great weekend!

-Cars

Tagged:

Comments

• edited April 2016
    :-O AMAZING! Can't wait for VFK Today Season 2! I would like to enter the Give away as well :) Can't wait! Will be sure to tell ALL my friends   ^:)^ ;)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Ohh I'm so excited for the new season!!! :D

I'd like to enter the contest please.
    Good luck everyone! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • ahhh this is so exciting! Can't wait to watch :D
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• OMG YAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Soo excited for VFK Today Season 2. I would love to enter :x :)>-

• Renesmee said:

OMG YAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Soo excited for VFK Today Season 2. I would love to enter :x :)>-

meandsilvere

• edited April 2016
    WHOA THIS IS SOO EXITING I WOULD LOVE TO ENTER 
    :D     THIS IS GOING TO BE SON MUCH FUN I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 2  :D
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • WOW super super Mega AWESOME!!!! This is so exciting!  I love everything!!! I want to jump up and dance!!   :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz

Title: ColourzRnice

Good luck everyone!!

wonderful art work @showjumpingbird and looking foward to the debut with @TacoCat art!
    ColourzRNice2
  • To quote mintie: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! VFK TODAY IS BACK!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is going to make summer just that much better!! EVERYTHING IS AMAZING!!!! 

I would like to enter, Good luck to everyone and CAN'T WAIT for the SEASON 2!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • WOOOHOO I can't believe this - tears come in eyes- I love you candy cars! I have missed your shows soooooooooo much!!!!  YAY!!!!  I will be checking this every hour waiting for it to come out!  I just wish we could all pile in a line waiting to get in the the movie theater to see it, that is always so fun!

Title: skylamb and I wish everyone the bestest best luck!!

By the way All the co-hosts and guest stars looks so fun and exciting! Congratulations to everyone who is on the shoW!
    skylambsignature
  • edited April 2016
     _____ _      ______      __________      ________ _  _________ ____  _____      __     __
    |_   _| |    / __ \ \    / /  ____\ \    / /  ____| |/ /__   __/ __ \|  __ \   /\\ \   / /
      | | | |   | |  | \ \  / /| |__   \ \  / /| |__  | ' /   | | | |  | | |  | | /  \\ \_/ / 
      | | | |   | |  | |\ \/ / |  __|   \ \/ / |  __| |  <    | | | |  | | |  | |/ /\ \\   /  
     _| |_| |___| |__| | \  /  | |____   \  /  | |    | . \   | | | |__| | |__| / ____ \| |   
    |_____|______\____/   \/   |______|   \/   |_|    |_|\_\  |_|  \____/|_____/_/    \_\_| 
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

_____ _      ______      __________      ________ _  _________ ____  _____      __     __
    |_   _| |    / __ \ \    / /  ____\ \    / /  ____| |/ /__   __/ __ \|  __ \   /\\ \   / /
      | | | |   | |  | \ \  / /| |__   \ \  / /| |__  | ' /   | | | |  | | |  | | /  \\ \_/ / 
      | | | |   | |  | |\ \/ / |  __|   \ \/ / |  __| |  <    | | | |  | | |  | |/ /\ \\   /  
     _| |_| |___| |__| | \  /  | |____   \  /  | |    | . \   | | | |__| | |__| / ____ \| |   
    |_____|______\____/   \/   |______|   \/   |_|    |_|\_\  |_|  \____/|_____/_/    \_\_| 
    Woot!! :D Love this!
  • Wow this is so exciting I can't believe VFK Today is back!!  Marking April 22nd on my calendar!

I would also like to enter!!  I'm telling EVERYONE!!!
  • Haha nice man ;)

I'd like to enter as well.
    Title: Wowza

GL all ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • whooooooooooaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is sooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool im so glad to see your back with vfk today @candycars ill be watching watching your previous episodes waiting for it to come out! plz enter me!  

:)

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • It looks like you have everything really planned out with your episode!  It will be great to see the new sets you have built and the contributors!

Great job with the logo @showjumpingbird and awesome work getting everyone together on this @CandyCars, kudos!

Good to see VFK Today is back with another season!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Woohoo! I can't wait for VFK Today!! :)

Would like to enter the giveaway too!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• OMG yay VFK Today is back!! It was fun being on the show in Season 1 and I'm excited to watch Season 2! I'll enter the giveaway too!

Title: Super_Princess_Rosalina

Good luck everyone! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited April 2016
    Yes yes yes YES its back!  Hurrah!!  SO KEWL! I so want to see it now!! but I'll wait, so excfited for everyone and yay candycars!

Good luck to all! Awesome prize!

Title: NeonHearts
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Back and better than ever! Good luck on your debut show @CandyCars @PinkyB and @SportyChic!

Absolutely Mondo prize!  I want to enter!  The name is Beagie! 

Cool just got cooler!
  • edited April 2016
    @beagle @NeonHearts @Super_Princess_Rosalina @PinkyB @Fowzy @HalloweenKitty @Wowza @SparkleDream @SkyLamb @MistyMew @ColourzRnice @Cool_Steen @Renesmee @Awesome_Piper @SaharaHollyglow @SportyChic

Thank you all SO MUCH! :D Glad you are all excited!! Woot make sure to tell your friends as well! :D

Here is a sneak peak of @PigletFan's performance of "When We Were Young" by ADELE! :D

whenwewereyoungteaserphoto
  • edited April 2016
    Whoa, now that is COOL !!  Totally wicked atmospherics!!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • :Oooooooo NOW I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE SHOW!! Thanks for the sneak peak @CandyCars!
    skylambsignature
  • omg.. The lighting and the fog is so cool! And the band and backup singers! I bet it's going to be spectacular @CandyCars :D
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @CandyCars it's so good to see you back and another season of VFK Today planned!  I think everyone has really missed this and I for one am ecstatic about this newest episode!  All the pictures are amazing and pigletfan's performance looks stunning!  I'll make sure to let all the Sleuthing Team know about it!

Good luck to everyone and Best of luck to you Candycars!  I hope your debut episode is a great success!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited April 2016
    All I can say is YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best thing EVER!!  Count me in for the GiveawaY!  Good luck to everyone who entered!!

TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • woottt!!! great to see VFK Today is back! @CandyCars you are so cool I love everything this season is coming back with!

My name is YellowSummerDaisy!  GL to everyone! :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • edited April 2016
    YOU AMAZE ME @CANDYCARS!!!! this is SOOOO TOTALLY AWESOME THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS AND THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY AND THANKS FOR COMING BACK WITH VFK TODAY!!!!! YAY!!!

• <:-P <:-P <:-P

• cant wait omg
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • This is so cool!  Congrats on season 2 can't wait to see it WOOT!!
    Title: MiniLuna :)