VFK TODAY Season 2 - OFFICIAL Announcement + Giveaway!

Comments

• Had such a blast performing!! Can't wait for the interview! :)
  • Planning the premiere party now! Woot will post more info soon! :D
  • Whos dude how could I miss this?!  Enter me please!  This looks so great, almost as awesome as pandas!  Party sounds epic too!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • count me in dude  :ar! woot woot for season 2
  • Here is a picture from part of today's filming! Some of the new contributors on the HOT TOPICS team!

hottopicsteam

• CandyCars said:

Here is a picture from part of today's filming! Some of the new contributors on the HOT TOPICS team!

hottopicsteam

Amazing!  :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • :Ooooooo THANKS!!!
    skylambsignature
  • EEEEEKKK!!! (HUGS Candycars soooo tight, Like a giant teddy bear!!)  Thank you sooo much for bringing VFK TODAY BACK!!!  (dances!!)  I LOVE LOVES ALL the pictures and sneak peaks!! 

AH!! and a super Rare give away!  enter me in the giveaway too please! Oh wait I remember this!

Title: Goldenpuppy

Good luck everyone YAY!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Title: Istella!

Wow this is totally great to see you back I am looking forward to each and every episode! :O maybe one day I might even be on the show :p!  That would be so chillin!

Thanks for all the updates keep 'em coming!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Oh, My, GOSH! You're actually giving away an ice cream!!?!?!?  (screams!)  I am so in!  I hope it's not to late!  I would like to enter the giveaway! My name is fashionista.star
  • Yay!! I can't wait! :)
  • i would like to be entered please!

tenor
  • Entering the contest!  Name: Samkam!  Good luck ye'all! 
    ColourZRNice...Always, Only, You!

You are worth everything and more
  • really cool art and sneak peeks!! thanks so much for posting all this info I cant wait to see season 2!!
    enter me plz too into the contest!  my name is Princess_Tropic! :)
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • Congrats on Season 2 can't wait to see it!
    Title is MidnightMystery I hope I'm doing this right! GL gl gl to everyone! :)
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • yo dudes
    i watch vfk today glad your coming out with season 2
  • WICKED sick performance!  Good luck with Season 2 it looks like it's going to be AWESOME!  I can't wait! :D
    tacocatdrawing
  • One more sneak peak! :D

pigletinterview1
    @PinkyB @PigletFan @SportyChic
    And don't forget
    TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER FOR ICECREAM!
  • Make sure to enter!! Entries close in less than TWO HOURS!
  • Enter me in the giveaway too Title: Bluemarlin
  • Wow there are so many people entered!  I can see why with such a rare prize!  I'm not sure I have ever seen VFK Today, where do I find it? 

I would still like to enter though! I am FairyFlora if you need my name  :bz
  • Oh and by the way the pictures are really pretty just to tell you!
  • FairyFlora said:

Oh and by the way the pictures are really pretty just to tell you!

Thanks! :D
    FairyFlora said:

Wow there are so many people entered!  I can see why with such a rare prize!  I'm not sure I have ever seen VFK Today, where do I find it? 

I would still like to enter though! I am FairyFlora if you need my name  :bz
    So glad you found it! You can watch past episode on my YouTube channel by searching "vfk today" or you can go to my wall, go to my discussions, then find some posts with episodes! Here is a link to the season 1 finale... you can watch there without having to go to YouTube: http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/459/vfk-today-farewell-show-out-now-watch-here#latest! Enjoy! :D
  • Hi @CandyCars!  You're doing a great job with VFK Today, I can't wait to see Season 2!

My name is Marzipan!  Good luck to everyone!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • this looks fantastic. :D Count me in.

Ask before taking.
  • i forgot to enter!! i hope im not too late :( i love vfk today your doing a great job with it @CandyCars :)
    add me into the giveaway as well pls! :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • ooo! my friend just mentioned this to me!  I'd like to enter if it's not too late already! :D
    My Life Is Average!
  • Accepting all these entries, but is now closed. :)

Good luck all! Winner will be announced in Friday's show! :D
  • Good Luck Everyone! <3

• Been so busy today so video will be posted late tonight/Saturday morning.