VFK Spa Opening and Giveaway!

My VFK Spa is pretty much finished! It won't be opening this Saturday because I'll be too busy but it will open next Saturday on February 4th! I think I will do a bit of editing during the time since it won't be open for 2 weeks but in the meantime I will be hiring workers so who would like to work at the Spa? You can be: 

Nail painter (manicure and pedicure whichever you would like to do)
Front desk person (you will sit at the front desk and wait for people to make a appointment or have them sit in the waiting room if everything is full.) 
Pet stylist/groomer (Pets can get a appointment too! There will be a pet grooming area.)

These are all the jobs so far I can think of. I actually haven't built the pet grooming area but since the Spa won't be opening for 2 weeks I will get working on that! If you want to try for one of these jobs comment below! I will also be holding a giveaway for the opening! The prize will be a mystery! Comment if you want to enter the giveaway or apply for a job at the VFK Spa or do both! 
Giveaway ends on the day of the opening! Good luck to everyone who enters and remember the opening is February 4th! 
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• I'd like to enter the giveaway!! this is such a cool idea I can't wait until you open it!!
  • edited January 2017
    Can't wait!!
    skylambsignature
  • Giving this a bump! :D 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • id like to enter XC

• I'd like to enter please! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • id like to enter giveaway<3

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Sounds like you have put some work into this. I would like to enter you're giveaway as well please.
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • id would like to enter XD
    slay:P
  • plz enter me!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • I would like to enter! Sounds awesome!! :)
  • 6 more days until the opening! Looks like nobody has commented to work yet. Is anyone interested or would you only like to enter the giveaway? People can also get a job in game when the spa opens as well!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Ahh I sadly cant work but I'd love to enter the giveaway!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • I know I just commented to enter the giveaway but I would also like to apply for a job, if there is still a job as a front desk worker I would like to do that! :)
  • I'll apply for the pet groomer, and also the giveaway!

Believe me I'll make an awesome groomer (Just saying)
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • I would like to apply for a job!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @MistyMew Which job would you like to have? :)

Also 2 more days until opening so if you want to enter the giveaway enter before its too late! A winner will be picked on opening day! :D 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited February 2017
    Tomorrow is the spa opening! I think I will open it at 12:00 Pacific time or maybe a bit later. If something does come up where I can't make it I will try to let you all know. If any of you who has a job and can't make it its alright it you can't! I also have a hangout room that will also be a trade room so you can chat and trade! Keep a lookout for the room on the popular rooms list! :)
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited February 2017
    Today is the opening and also I've decided to open it at 2:00 Pacific time! I'll probably be available at that time so what I'll do when opening happens is I will wait for someone to enter and have clones in there and if nobody enters within the first 20 or 30 minutes I will close and reopen later or another day. 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • This is so exciting!  Can't wait for it to open, and please enter me in the giveaway if it is still open!

Best of luck!!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • edited February 2017
    My VFK Spa is opened! I will pick a giveaway winner soon! Check the popular rooms list for the room and you can get a makeover, have your nails done or have your pet get a makeover or ask to work! :D If however within a half hour nobody arrives I will close and re open tomorrow or next week.
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Oh sorry I missed the opening! was at a family event all day!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited February 2017
    SaharaHollyglow said:

Oh sorry I missed the opening! was at a family event all day!

Oh its okay! I will be opening every weekend unless something comes up and I can't make it. I feel the weekend is when I will get most customers since people aren't busy with school on the weekend but when Summer comes I will be opened more days cause VFK gets more crowded in the Summer!

This just reminded me I still have to go do the giveaway!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I'm pretty late on announcing the giveaway winner but at the moment its snowing a lot and because of that my internet connection has been really bad. I'll try to announce the winner once it stops snowing and I can get better internet!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • can i still enter?

tenor
  • Squid said:

can i still enter?

Since I haven't announced a winner yet I'll count you. Seems my internet is better but the snow storm is pretty big so I might announce the winner tonight. I'll be using a randomizer to choose the winner!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • ooo enter me if you're still accepting people!
    tacocatdrawing
  • @rain_shadow Sure I'll accept you! I'll try to do the winner today!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I hope you spa went well @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!  And goo luck to everyone!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • When are you announcing winner!?
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • I'll draw a winner now! I'm so sorry I forgot about this! Might take a bit but keep watching!
    -Rosalina ♥