completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• @bratz, Jane is probably tired and needs a rest!  Try returning to Jane's bedroom, and go to sleep!
  • ok so i woke up and martha told about the shepwood forest i went there and what do i do now
  • @bratz, try looking up in the trees, and look on the ground for Horse Shoe Prints!
    Good luck! :)
  • i did not find hours shoe prints
  • oh nevermind i found the shirt and the prints
  • now what
  • @bratz, that's wonderful!  Try checking for a letter from Miss Norton, and head for the bridge!
  • i already got the letter from her im heading to the bridge
  • Excellent @bratz!  Good luck! :)
  • oh and somethign happen.. i got to see the guy that talked to cement
  • WOOOT WOOT!! @bratz!! YAY
  • i have a problem when i went to the bridge i got the paper but then i got caught and then it said another chance help me! @vfk
  • @bratz, try clicking on the horse's nose when you hear the bandits outside the bridge!
  • but how do i stop the fire on the bridge
  • edited February 2016
    @bratz, next to where you saw the...
    Spoiler:
    Sawdust, pick up the bottle on the shore, fill it with water, and dowse the flames on the arrow!
  • i need help translateing the paper i think it say miss norton join bridge or something help!
  • This is what it says in French: ce soir vieux pont

And in case you want to see what it looks like finished, this is it on the Translation paper!
    Spoiler:
    vfk_mintie_letter
  • i talked to kitty about mr norton being there and the man who he said the shirt isnt his
  • Excellent!  Have you written back to Miss Norton yet, @bratz?
  • Did you send Mr. Norton's calling card case with the letter?
  • im sure, i think
  • If you sent the letter to Miss Norton with the calling card case, Jane might want to go back to sleep!
  • Have you seen the horse prints at the Hunting Lodge yet?
  • Great!  Jane should probably talk to Clement and Aunt Catherine, then return and check to see if Miss Norton has sent her back a letter!
  • @VFK_Mintie if you're still here, I'd love a push in the right direction. I've already
    Spoiler:
    taken Midnight to the Old Mill and done my chores for the day but am still completely lost on what direction to go towards to finding the attic key
    . Any hints you can offer?
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • edited February 2016
    @VictoryRose!  You're doing GREAT I'm so proud!!!!  If you look inside the extra shed next to the Old Mill, you might find something interesting!
    If you do, you might want to compare it with both things that you know are similar, that might be in the ground!
    After that, calling Martha might be a good idea!