completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• @bratz, once you call your horse ride to the crossroads with the lamp post and turn until you see this:

Spoiler:

HuntingLodgeSign
  • oh ok thanks but what are the numbers for the astro thing because i just got a letter from mama
  • edited February 2016
    @bratz the astrolabe is very useful!  The will that mama needs is in a cabinet to the left of the astrolabe:

Spoiler:

Librarypapers

Good luck! :)
  • thank you ok i wrote the a letter folded it but where is the thing to put the letter in
  • no envelope needed just fold it correctly and seal it with wax seal (candle wax and seal can be found on desk) then give it to maid to put in post
  • @bratz When you're done with the letter, fold it, seal it with the wax, candle, and stamp, then call for Martha and she'll send it in the post for you.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • where is the candle wax

• @bratz Light the candle by clicking the wick, the wax sticks are next to the sheep so click those then the candle, press the wax to the letter, then stamp it with the seal that is behind the wax sticks on the desk.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • oh thank you i already did it but i asked martha for the key to the hunting lodge and she said the key will be at the entrance i forgot where is it
  • hmm going to take a break, doing nothing but running in circles , did everything suggested , went to sleep , woke up did the match the painting task ,  rode horse to tavern saw other horse and looked inside saddle bags , talked to Kitty , and french guy checked out bridge , and hunting lodge again now back in Pemberly  aunt not talking , still NO KEY for attic in sight......
  • The entrance is where Miss Allen and Aunt Catherine sit. Walk in that room, then click on the table right next to where you picked up the telescope and Jane should comment on Aunt Catherine's favorite game then you can pick up the key to the lodge.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @disfaniam I'm stuck on getting the attic key as well. I'm just kind of doing everything I can to move the story along but the only thing I really can do are the chores given.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • edited February 2016
    @disfaniam, when you talked to Kitty, did she tell you about...

Spoiler:
    Pierre being thwarted in love?
    If she did, talk to Pierre (Mr. Bouchiere) about it!  Also, you need to talk to him about the...
    Spoiler:
    Black horse
    If you've done all this, you need to...
    Spoiler:
    Give Pierre the Ornamental Hermitage Pamphlet!
    Spoiler:
    P.S.
    If Kitty does not talk to you about Pierre being thwarted in love, then go and look at the Horse Shoe Prints at the Hunting Lodge, and Shepwood Forest again!
  • edited February 2016
    lol glad you up to where i am...........maybe u can lead the way I dont like asking for step by step directions prefer to make the effort to figure it out myself but I do get stuck and nice to reach out sometimes but not constantly 
    yes did all those minti but the phamplet .......going to shower and make a cup of tea and will give another look in a few
  • Same here. If I get stuck, I'll ask for help but I like the challenge of a new adventure so I'm all for figuring most of it out myself. Thanks for the tip @VFK_Mintie I never would have thought of that one. :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • im also stuck on the attic
  • i just found out that clement was talking to a mysterious man
  • i dont know what to do now
  • @bratz, have you found Mr. Norton's calling card case yet?
  • no and how do i do that
  • @bratz, if you return to the Lantern, and look closely as you go up the stairs, you'll find something very interesting!
  • yeah but where
  • edited February 2016
    @bratz, if you walk around to the lake side of Pemberley and continue past the house, then you will come to the Lantern!
    Spoiler:
    vfk_mintie_lantern
    Then, if you walk inside the Lantern and go up the stairs, you'll see this...
    Spoiler:
    vfk_mintie_lanternpicture
  • i dont know where is the lattern i havent been there or got there yet
  • i knew there was something there!
  • YAY!!  Good luck @bratz!
  • do i send miss nortan a letter of the card
  • @bratz, yes!  You do! :)
  • edited February 2016
    whats happends after i send her the letter