completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• You're very welcome @bratz!  Good luck! :)
  • ok now i got the dagger what now? @VFK_Mintie
  • @bratz, now head over to the Bridge, and snoop about!  You'll find several things that are very interesting! :)  Let me know when you find the...

Spoiler:
    Sawdust!

Good luck! :)
  • ok this is getting wierd now , i had made the floral arrangement for dinner table quite a while back and gave it to maid in dining room she said she would put it in water  now i just had to make another bouquet while attempting to talk to aunt about attic key but this time the flowers will not leave inventory when i attempt to give to maid  and of course still no key 

• get off horse and walk to edge of bridge and look around 
  • edited February 2016
    @disfaniam, leave the flowers in your inventory, and go back to the dining room and talk to Martha again!
  • @bratz, if you walk out of the bridge, turn around, and hover your cursor in the lower left side of it, you should see this...

Spoiler:
    vfk_mintie_bridge
  • did that just now ......and once again she has the flowers and just finished my third archery practice .once again talked to Mr Radcliffe showed him the dager .....still looking for attic key
  • @disfaniam, try returning to Shepwood Forest, and looking up in the trees!

Also, have you sent Mr. Norton's calling card case back to Miss Norton?
  • where is the telescope i talked to auntie about it and she said it would be at the entance where is it?
  • yes card case went out to Miss Norton in response to her letter off to shepwood forest i go Heigh ho Heigh ho 
  • @bratz, the Telescope is in the same room Miss Allen and Aunt Catherine are sitting!  Turn around, until you see this buffet!
    Then, look up close, and you'll see the telescope!
    Spoiler:
    vfk_mintie_buffetwithtelescope
  • @disfaniam, also has Jane gone to bed since she sent off the letter to Miss Norton with the calling card case?
  • ok im at the tower but the box is shut where do i get a lever?
  • @bratz, try returning to where you picked up the Telescope Box, and snooping about the buffet a little more!
  • same place as u picked up the box at same area

ok found the cloth in the tree but still not a key in sight
  • ok put the telescope and now its stuck!
  • turn the knobs to un stick it and get into place where u want it to be
  • ok fixed the telescope puted into focus and did i had to see something or what
  • move it around look at different views ........

• i dont see anything :-S
  • edited February 2016
    @disfaniamJane should probably go to bed and ride to talk to Kitty the next day!  Then try snooping around Shepwood Forest and the Hunting Lodge until you find Horse Shoe Prints in both places!  Then return home, and check for a letter from Miss Norton!
  • ok so when i fixed the telescope puted into focus and i putted in different ways but i still didnt see anything what do i do? @vfk
  • got second letter saying thank you and brothers memory of robbers, found shirt in forest , found the two horseshoe at lodge and prior found i think it was at forest the prints showing horse had lost a shoe, went to kitty talked to her about cousins performance , got the piece of paper he threw away , talked to french guy about piece of cloth found, saw horse outside the tavern with on white sock ... ok so now will leave lodge once again and go to sleep 
  • oh nevermind i got it but then i have to go to the hunting lodge where is it? i'll try to look for it
  • where is the hunting lodge i cant find it?
  • there is small sign in wooded area just click on that area 

• wooded area? where?
  • where u have been riding horse , between Pemberly and town just have to look around for small sign