Miss Clue Hints, Cheats, Secrets.

Comments

• Thanks @Purplellama!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy

You're welcome! :)

You know where to find us, if you get stuck! :)

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Everyone here, listen up. This spoiler will also change your life. Well, MissClue. Still. You should read it.

Spoiler:
    After talking to Anne, go to the Morse Code book at the right time, and take a picture of the code. Like, not the instructions, but the actual codes. Then, go to the chalkboard in Anne's father's lab, and go to the back of it. Then, type in (Morse Code) "Rikk Tikk Tikk"

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • I MADE IT PASSED CHAPTER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy

Woot! That's good. Continue on!

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • How did everyone enjoy the Miss Clue series?
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • these are great hints thank you everyone!
  • edited June 2017
    Hi @ElectricRainbowUnicornz,

The Key to the Boat Shack is behind the couch cushions in the living room! :)

-Mintie
  • thank you @vfk_mintie this is the parts I'm stuck on @_@ and looking for the source of the scream

• wow that is confusing!

• hey guys i'm a bit confused, i just finished packing and is in Anne's house at the moment, but what to do next?

• Guys I need help. I've got my luggage and I'm back at Anne's house- but I cant figure out what to do next. I have seen all the books and I have the wooden mongoose but I cant go in the room upstairs or anywhere else.
  • Hey @DaphneRose!

Once you have your luggage if you talk to Anne, Jane should mention wanting to get a book before bed.  You need to pick up the mongoose book and then talk to Anne again!

Good luck
    -Mintie
  • Mintie- she just keeps saying "let me know if you find anything!"
    VFK_Mintie said:

Hey @DaphneRose!

Once you have your luggage if you talk to Anne, Jane should mention wanting to get a book before bed.  You need to pick up the mongoose book and then talk to Anne again!

Good luck
    -Mintie

• I'll check into your game @DaphneRose!
  • @DaphneRose,  Have you called your aunt recently and unstuck the drawer in the living room?
  • I called my aunt before I packed my things- but the drawer in the living room is still stuck
    VFK_Mintie said:

@DaphneRose,  Have you called your aunt recently and unstuck the drawer in the living room?

• Okay, in the drawer you found you room key in there is a letter opener, if you get that you can un-stick the drawer.  Inside is a puzzle you need to solve!  

After you've solved the puzzle go back to Anne and talk to her!

Good luck!
  • HoneyLemon said:

WHat buttons>? When I click on the bottom of the bed all I see are weird shapes that dont do anything when I click on them

Okay so this is how the bedpost works:

Start clicking the top row of buttons. In the text box at the bottom of the screen it should say "Click" or "click".
    when you find one that says "click" in all lowercase, click the first bottom row button. 
    then go back to the top and find another button that says "click" and then click the second button in the bottom row. 
    Continue doing this until all of the bottom row buttons are pressed down.
    It should open after that.

• Hi @DaphneRose,

The Bed Puzzle isn't needed until you next chapter, your next step is to go speak with your aunt.  Also if you refresh the text should show in your window when talking with people!

-Mintie
  • Does anybody know where the boat shack key is?
  • Hi @Guest571720!

The Boat shack key can be found in the couch cushions in the living room!

Good luck!

-Mintie

• Thanks Mintie!
  • What do I do with the macaw?
  • Hey there @Guest571720!

Here is a walkthrouh with the macaw in it!  This might help:

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Thanks MistyMew!
  • You're welcome @Guest571720! =^.^=

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Can you turn down the music volume in the miss clue games?
  • Does anyone know how to solve the bed puzzle?
  • Oh yes, several people have posted something on that  let me see if I can find it @Guest571720
    skylambsignature