Miss Clue Hints, Cheats, Secrets.

Comments

• Ok great got it. Tyvm
  • So mintie told me that for the puzzle, if it's an upper case C in "click," it's wrong. Lower case is right. I'm guessing everyone's different
    Screenshot 2015-08-11 at 8.41.25 PM
  • It was different for me, staff said it was unique for everyone
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • I think they change it up because that way people can't copy others. :)
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Keep doing it over and over again-

Oops.

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Um I'm kind of embarrassed to ask but, where is the boathouse?

I am a Unicorn. I'm only on stage II and I can't find the boathouse tell me please (All me Angel thx
  • First, walk to the crossroads, and rotate until you see a tree with a sign that says "Boat House"

Go down that path.
    It should look like this:

ms_boathousepic

To get to the crossroads, go out through the kitchen, and walk into the woods.  
    GL! :D

Ask before taking.
  • I'm stuck on chapter 5, I finished packing Jane's luggage, but I don't know what to do. Help?
  • Okay. You go talk to Aunt Ellen. She'll say to go pick up the mail.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • That's how I remember it

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • I might be wrong, idk. :/
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Screenshot 2015-07-14 at 12.46.00 PMI don't get it.
  • edited July 2015
    place spy  glass or arrow ( don't remember which it was ) toward left side of face of clock, keep clicking till u get the hour hand of clock to six, then click on right side of clock and the minute hand will go right to 6 
  • Thanks dis ☺
  • Great hints and tips guys! My biggest hint is to look everywhere and see if you can click on anything that looks intriguing because most of the time that is what you'll need to do next. :)

32cb878a
  • to add on to @Aceboy_Alex 's post,
    go back and check those places each chapter, something new might be there or maybe you can do something with that place that you couldn't do before, like the clock!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• @honeylemon, how did you do that picture.

@aceboy_alex, how did you do that?

I must know this stuff! :O.

I'd like it if you commented back on my wall. :)

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • oh @purplellama are you talking about my signature??

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• Yes. How do you do it? It's so cool. And, with the bunny, and you! It's so cute.

@honeylemon

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • @purplellama
    First of all, I made the picture myself in a program I have called PhotoFiltre
    So once you have an image you want to use, go to the account options button on the top right of the page. (it's shaped like a wheel)
    Go to preference > signature settings > then you select the blue image button and upload a picture. It should show up in the text box below it. Just save it and you're done!

• That is so cute.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • @purplellama thanks
    :x

• Yeah, I'm still stuck a bit on the bed post thing. Could someone lend me a spoiler? Haha, thanks.
    No offense, pop, but your picture didn't really help. I would like to know how to maneuver it, or see how it works. 
    Thanks!
  • Oh, never mind
  • Come back anytime @pianobliss we'll be glad to help!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @pianobliss. If you need help, you know where to find us!
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • @Aceboy_Alex and @HoneyLemon!
    I like your suggeations and i tried to use them, but I can't find everything to fix the boat in chapter 2!!!

plz HELP!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Do you have the cork, hammer, bucket and I think the sandpaper?

• I have the Hammer and the bucket, I don't have the sand paper and the cork!!!

Could you tell me where they are!??!?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• You don't need the sand paper. The cork is in the drawer in the kitchen, underneath the lemons! :)

R5LND5X3UQ4Y