Chapter IX

A place to get ready for Chapter IX and to post clues and help when the chapter comes out!

!!!!
  1. How excited are you???
    1. SO EXCITED OMG SKJDFHLAKJSDFHLSKADHFLKA
      80.00%
    2. I literally cannot wait
      13.33%
    3. It's cool, idk, I'm chill
        6.67%
    4. Meh
        0.00%
    5. I'd rather be at the dentist getting a root canal
        0.00%

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

Comments

• Thanks for starting this!! @HoneyLemon
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • WOW GREAT IDEA
    I'm REALLY excited!!  :D :D :D

Ask before taking.
  • @vogue no problem!

@Trinityy thanks!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• OMG 5 HOURS LEFT!!!!!!!

• WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE FREAKING OUT, THERE'S LIKE AN HOUR LEFT, IM SO EXCITED.

• Miss Clue Chapter IX is LIVE! GL everyone!

• This is probably what we have to type into that machine, but idk how to fix it yet.

Spoiler:
    RIKKI TIKKI TAVI UNDERLINED LETTERS:

T W H E S O O W O A S T O H E S M E H Y . 

• This is so exciting!!!  But, I'm having trouble with the batteries.
  • @RainbowFairy my Miss Clue glitched so I'm not there yet, but I'll help you out soon!

• edited July 2015
    Awesome awesome!!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • omg so my Miss Clue is kinda broken right now and it's like a black screen. Mintie is fixing it but like I wish I could do the chapter right now along side you guys lol

• I'm also at the batteries and
    Spoiler:
    aunt ellen
    wont tell me where they are
    dazzlej signature02
  • Oh @HoneyLemon I just got home, so I am just starting.  Let me know when mintie has you fixed and I'll play with you!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Hey @Dazzlej, I think you have to look in the lab before She will tell you where they are!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited July 2015
    @HoneyLemon I have been totally freaking out all week!!!!!!

• I'm all fixed @Fowzy !

I'm in the lab and have the batteries and the other snake weight, but I can't leave the lab. What am I missing?

• @HoneyLemon great you're fixed! I don't know yet, I am just heading in, we can discover together! :D

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Woo let's do this Sleuthing Team!  With out making it through the level we can't help!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • What does it tell you @HoneyLemon when you try to leave?

• Guys I just made it through!!

DazzledreamSignature
  • @mistymew I got out! I have the batteries now but the machine still doesn't work!

• @HoneyLemon
    Spoiler:
    you have to go to the foot of the chalk board for a button then you get something
    VFK: Where my beginngings began and where my memories will lye. 
  • @Erudite thanks! I got it!

• Woooo woooo @HoneyLemon

Spoiler:

try talking to Anne after trying the batteries from the Lab!

DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream thank youuu <3

• Okay, I need some expert help!  I am a little stuck, I got the batteries, called Aunt Ellen, and now I don't know what to do?!
    ColourzRNice2
  • @ColourzRnice did you talk to Alex and Packard?

• edited July 2015
    @HoneyLemon yes, but they didn't say much, Am I missing something?
    ColourzRNice2
  • Have, you got the snake weight @ColourzRnice ?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @ColourzRnice go back to Anne's and put the good batteries into the machine now