Comments

• @HoneyLemon

I think Alex did it.

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • @VictoryRose  here are some picture! :D

MissCluechapter9machine

MissCluechapter9machine2
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream I managed to get into the lab, but am still missing the other weight. Any hint on where I should be looking in the lab?
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose, look just to the right of the Lab door on the way out of the Lab
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited July 2015
    Alright Gang,
     Im part of the winners! :Do
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I didn't even start hehe 
    Screenshot 2015-08-11 at 8.41.25 PM
  • @dazzlerdream Thank you so much for your help!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose,

My pleasure!  Good luck!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Where is the lab?
  • @Lindoriel the lab is the last door at the end of the hallway upstairs at Anne's :)

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• and @Fowzy YAY congrats on finishing!!!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• Help I need new Batteries - Nothing Seems to work - I have everything from the Lab talked to both guys Old Batteries did not work - Aunt Ellen has Alzheimer's and Keeps telling me to Call back - WHAT WHAT DO I DO?
  • @Ormonddude did you pick up the button in the lab and then when you put the old batteries in did you talk to Anne afterwards?

• Yes I did all that

• @Ormonddude what did Anne say when you talked to her?

• All Anne keeps saying is - Hello and Talk to you Later

• @Ormonddude she should have mentioned something about the batteries. maybe try back tracking? 

Spoiler:

so you did the lab, stopped the gas leak, got the button and the old batteries. you go down and try out the batteries and try to turn the machine on. it will obviously say they don't work. talk to anne and jane should mention something about talking to aunt ellen. row across, talk to packard and then alex. alex should claim it's his button. go upstairs, call aunt ellen, she'll say she doesn't know where the batteries are yet. hang up, call again, she'll say they're at the top of the broom closet. then you can go collect them along with the flashlight. make sure you do all of this. if it still doesn't work, i'd ask staff to see if your game is glitched cause mine was earlier and they fixed it.

• Just looking for the weight in the lab. Can anyone tell me where it is please??
  • What do you type in the machine?
  • @DaisyGlitterheart 

Spoiler:

look by the lab door on the right side, there should be a panel. open it and grab the snake!

Spoiler:

the mongoose shows the way

• The weight is in the door frame of the inside lab door on the right, a square with a picture of a mouse? not sure about animal
  • Why won't it let me use the wrench on the tank??  Is that what I need to do??
  • @DaisyGlitterheart
    Spoiler:
     if you're trying to turn off the gas, you have to try and leave first and have Jane find you you're locked in before your can pick up the wrench. Good luck!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I have the wrench in my hand already.

• edited July 2015
    :o @DaisyGlitterheart then go over the here:

MissClutchapter9gas
    Click to go over there and then you should see a place where your cursor turns red, then take the wrench out for your inventory and use it! hope this helps!

• After I answer the phone?
  • First the phone should ring and you go answer it, then you go to the door and try to leave, then you go over and find out where the gas leak is, then go get the wrench or if you already have it, pick it up and use it on the gas leak

• I never did anything with a wrench or gas and it let me finish it.
  • Thank You MistyMew!! It FINALLY let me do it!!!