Chapter IX

Comments

• Can anyone help me with the code? I'm putting in the letters from the book but nothing is happening.

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• yes, but I don't have good batteries yet @HoneyLemon , I also don't have a snake weight from this chapter @dazzlerdream
    ColourzRNice2
  • @ColourzRnice there's a snake weight in the lab. also the good batteries are at the top of the broom closet, Aunt Ellen should have told you that.

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• You're on the right track @HoneyLemon Great work, I think you have it in the wrong order though try this:

Spoiler:

The mongoose shows the way

DazzledreamSignature
  • Thanks @HoneyLemon I'll go get the weight!  Also Aunt Ellen can't remember where the good batteries are.
    ColourzRNice2
  • Okay, who is finished!?!?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • By the way I am!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream OMG bless your soul. you're insanely smart.

• also: I'M FINISHED!!! thank you!!

• Aww thanks @HoneyLemon, my brother helped, he noticed that they underlines were color coated, he is actually the smart one! :D
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Does anyone know where
    Spoiler:
    the batteries are? I've talked with Aunt Ellen, but haven't heard anything back from her. She says that she's going to talk with Jane's uncle, but nothing so far. I've talked with Anne, Packard, and Alex and I'm so lost on what I need to do.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Woo @HoneyLemon so, so far we know that you and I are done, probably @fowzy and @mistymew, are still going through.
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Ah, you'd be right to @dazzlerdream I'm still going through
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @victoryrose did you go to the lab yet?

• @HoneyLemon I've tried the door at the end of the hallway and all I'm getting is that the door is locked.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Well. I just finished the newest chapter. That was hard.

Spoiler:
    CAN YOU BELIEVE THE FORMULA IS HIDDEN IN THE RIKKI TIKI TAVI BOOK?! MINTIE TOLD ME TO SHUSH, BUT NOT ON HERE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! MISS CLUE IS ALMOST OVER!!!! :O

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • edited July 2015
    Sure @VictoryRose, only read if you want a total
     spoiler1
    Spoiler:

You need to get the Key to the Lab from Anne, Talk to anne, after you find out you need batteries

spoiler 2
    Spoiler:

Aunt Ellen will only tell you where the batteries are after you find the button in the lab, the snake weight and, also looked at the picture of Anne and noah.  try that and then go back to Aunt Ellen
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @Purplellama OMG!!!! I KNOW RIGHT!!! I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED!!!!!!!!!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Help!
    Spoiler:
    I'm stuck in the lab. I answer the phone call and the gas leak starts but I don't know how to stop it so I keep dying.
  • @Guest828009

Spoiler:
    try finding the wrench to turn off the leak

• @Purplellama @dazzlerdream

Spoiler:

I DONT WANT IT TO END

• edited July 2015
    Hey @Guest828009 , to turn off the Gas this is what you need to do

Spoiler:

When you are looking at the door out of the lab, when you can see both tables click on the counter along the left wall
    Then she will tell you there is a leak here.  After that go to the table with the cloth on it and raise it, there will be a wrench, take it and use it on where the gas leak is

DazzledreamSignature
  • I'm happy that I figured it out!!!!!!

@HoneyLemon

@dazzlerdream

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • @HoneyLemon Do you really think it is about to end?!?!?!?!?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited July 2015
    (High five @Purplellama! )

Also nice signature!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Okay Guys, Count me as one of the one to Finish!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @HoneyLemon

Spoiler:
    OH MY GOSH! EKKK I CAN'T BELIEVE WE KNOW WHERE THE FORMULA IS, AND WHO DO YOU THINK IS THAT GUY OUTSIDE THE WINDOW?!?!?!?!?!?

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @dazzlerdream I've looked at the machine and talked to Anne and I'm not getting anything from her at all.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • Okay guys, HELP
    Spoiler:

I found the snake weight, found the button, talked to alex, HE TOOK IT, anyway,

Aunt Ellen, still can't remember where the batteries are, any suggestions?
    ColourzRNice2
  • @VictoryRose, hold on I'll have a picture in a jiffy!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Thank you!

@dazzlerdream

R5LND5X3UQ4Y