Announcing VFK Tonight PLUS a 100K Giveaway!

edited May 2016 in General
Hey everyone!

So happy to announce the premiere for my ALL new show VFK Tonight!! The first episode will be airing this Friday! ( Feb. 26th )

( Here is picture of the set! :D )

Spoiler:

vfktonightnewset

Currently on the line-up is @PigletFan@SportyChic, and a surprise guest! PigletFan will be taking the stage to perform the record-breaking hit "HELLO" by Adele!!

We are also planning an audience participation game with guests!! :D

If you are interested in being in the audience feel free to PM me or write on my wall!

Last but NOT least we are giving away 100,000 CREDITS for our first episode!! All you need to do to enter is comment below! :D

Can't wait to start this amazing show with everyone!!

-Cars

P.S. Here is a sneak peak at the all new graphics @showjumpingbird has created for the show!!

W8T0V80POLIS
Tagged:

Comments

• Woo I so missed this!!  So we need to PM you to get a back stage audience pass right?

title: Istella

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited February 2016
    I don't know how you do it, but your sets always look amazing!!  WOO 

title: Mistymew

Sounds very exciting! Can't wait!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • iStella said:

Woo I so missed this!!  So we need to PM you to get a back stage audience pass right?

I just checked and since we are friends in-game you don't need to PM me for back stage pass! I want to make sure viewers have the chance to be in the audience during the show as often as possible. So when we film I will go through the list of who wants to be in audience and invite whoever is on! :D
  • Oh neat way to do that!  thanks for clearing it up!  Okay I will post on your wall! :Do!!

Title: Skylamb

Good luck everyone!  and the set and art look wonderful!  Kudos to @CandyCars and @showjumpingbird I can't wait to see the final thing show!

by the way cars, did you say a while back that there could also be a talent show?  so, like if I was in the audience, could I be called to like do a couple of magics?  

Any WAY YAY !!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!
    skylambsignature
  • Woot -gets game face on- lets do this :P

Title: @SportyChic

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SkyLamb said:

Oh neat way to do that!  thanks for clearing it up!  Okay I will post on your wall! :Do!!

Good luck everyone!  and the set and art look wonderful!  Kudos to @CandyCars and @showjumpingbird I can't wait to see the final thing show!

by the way cars, did you say a while back that there could also be a talent show?  so, like if I was in the audience, could I be called to like do a couple of magics?  

Ooh that is a really cool idea! I have been considering doing a separate TV talent show! Will ponder that some more! :D
  • Wait wait! I have the BEST Idea, okay so like @MistyMew and I (I know she has it) could do a wizard battle!!!  Just one round, first person sent out would be the loser and it would be so cool!  We could summon bats, and zombies, and it shouldn't last too long!!  What do you think?  Also, @CandyCars if you like the idea, Misty and I wouldn't necessarily have to do it, you could do it with pinky or something!

Great idea skylamb

Title: ColourZRNice!

So glad to see this!
    ColourzRNice2
  • WOW KEWL your set is FAB candycars!!  I really want to be in the audience!  I will try to be on all the time!!

Title: Neonhearts!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Wow!!!! you never cease to amaze! I LOVE your VFK Tonight set! Cant wait to see this. (:
    Me: Princess_Tropic
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • ColourzRnice said:

Wait wait! I have the BEST Idea, okay so like @MistyMew and I (I know she has it) could do a wizard battle!!!  Just one round, first person sent out would be the loser and it would be so cool!  We could summon bats, and zombies, and it shouldn't last too long!!  What do you think?  Also, @CandyCars if you like the idea, Misty and I wouldn't necessarily have to do it, you could do it with pinky or something!

Great idea skylamb

So glad to see this!
    Ooh that sounds really neat!! If you guys can make it that would be awesome!
  • Great to see this again man.  Your room layout is really well done, you really can't tell what room you used (I know but won't tell >:D) anyway, great use of the Ferris wheel and  carousel.  All you're missing is a curtain that be pull back as an active object.

Good luck everyone and good luck to the new show!

Title: Fowzy
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Fowzy said:

Great to see this again man.  Your room layout is really well done, you really can't tell what room you used (I know but won't tell >:D) anyway, great use of the Ferris wheel and  carousel.  All you're missing is a curtain that be pull back as an active object.

I was thinking the same thing! A curtain would be really neat! Thanks!
  • You should definitely submit that idea to the dev blog, we could really use something like that!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Can't wait for the premiere and the set looks great! I wonder who the surprise guest will be? :O

Oh and I would like to enter the giveaway and audience please!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Oh wow, it looks like pinky went on a posting marathon!  I probably won't be able to make it to the audience but I would love to enter!

Title: Petalstar
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Please add me to your entry list.

Notice: I am not online during Sundays or Mondays. Thanks :)
  • sounds like fun! i will make sure to be in the show!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • Wow this sounds really exciting.  Count me in!  And I would love to be part of the audience.  My title is Trinityy. :D

Ask before taking.
  • Hey guys,  good to see you all!

Title: Echo_Panda
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • echo_panda said:

Hey guys,  good to see you all!

Title: Echo_Panda
    Trinityy said:

Wow this sounds really exciting.  Count me in!  And I would love to be part of the audience.  My title is Trinityy. :D

Cool_Steen said:

sounds like fun! i will make sure to be in the show!

Jellybones said:

Please add me to your entry list.

Notice: I am not online during Sundays or Mondays. Thanks :)
    Petalstar said:

Oh wow, it looks like pinky went on a posting marathon!  I probably won't be able to make it to the audience but I would love to enter!

Title: Petalstar
    PinkyB said:

Can't wait for the premiere and the set looks great! I wonder who the surprise guest will be? :O

Oh and I would like to enter the giveaway and audience please!

dazzlerdream said:

You should definitely submit that idea to the dev blog, we could really use something like that!

Fowzy said:

Great to see this again man.  Your room layout is really well done, you really can't tell what room you used (I know but won't tell >:D) anyway, great use of the Ferris wheel and  carousel.  All you're missing is a curtain that be pull back as an active object.

Princess_Tropic said:

Wow!!!! you never cease to amaze! I LOVE your VFK Tonight set! Cant wait to see this. (:

Me: Princess_Tropic
    NeonHearts said:

WOW KEWL your set is FAB candycars!!  I really want to be in the audience!  I will try to be on all the time!!

Title: Neonhearts!
    ColourzRnice said:

Wait wait! I have the BEST Idea, okay so like @MistyMew and I (I know she has it) could do a wizard battle!!!  Just one round, first person sent out would be the loser and it would be so cool!  We could summon bats, and zombies, and it shouldn't last too long!!  What do you think?  Also, @CandyCars if you like the idea, Misty and I wouldn't necessarily have to do it, you could do it with pinky or something!

Great idea skylamb

So glad to see this!
    SkyLamb said:

Oh neat way to do that!  thanks for clearing it up!  Okay I will post on your wall! :Do!!

MistyMew said:

I don't know how you do it, but your sets always look amazing!!  WOO 

title: Mistymew

Sounds very exciting! Can't wait!
    iStella said:

Woo I so missed this!!  So we need to PM you to get a back stage audience pass right?

Happy to say we now have a filming time!! We will be filming ( also this will not be an event so just look for the room on popular room list ) at 8:00 PM EST Tonight ( Wednesday )!! The password will be "tonight" no quotes tho. If you need to know what time that is in your time zone let me know!!

Hopefully you can all come! :D
  • I will totally be there and give u like and I will subscribe on your channel:) count me in<3 go CANDYCARS!

• Good news everyone!! @PinkyB is joining the line-up to talk about her incredible FANATIC! :D
  • SQUEEE!!!! YAY Can't wait to see it!!

Name: goldenPuppy

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• VFK TONIGHT is now seating!!! :D
  • Thank you SO MUCH everyone who was able to come and be in the studio audience!! It was SO MUCH FUN!! If you were not able to come, don't worry the episode will be posted this FRIDAY! :D
  • that was the coolest SHOW EVER!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • yeah it was! loved every minute of it! and the performance by pigletfan was really really awesome!!!

• Doodlepufflove said:

yeah it was! loved every minute of it! and the performance by pigletfan was really really awesome!!!

yellowsummerdaisy said:

that was the coolest SHOW EVER!!!

Thank you guys SO MUCH! :D
  • Having a live audience made it uber fun!  Great room too @CandyCars the decorations looked really professional!
  • you're SOOO WELCOME @CandyCars!!! IT WAS SOOO COOL!!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture