Announcing VFK Tonight PLUS a 100K Giveaway!

2»

Comments

• SparkleDream said:

Having a live audience made it uber fun!  Great room too @CandyCars the decorations looked really professional!

I agree! The audience added a whole new layer to the show!! :D Thanks for coming!
  • it was really great! i couldnt take enough pictures!!!!! i cant wait to see it Friday :D

• Doodlepufflove said:

it was really great! i couldnt take enough pictures!!!!! i cant wait to see it Friday :D

Woot feel free to post a few if you'd like! :D
  • OMg we should post pictures after the show goes live on friday!

skylambsignature
  • Oh I can't believe I missed it!  I will totally be here to watch when it's posted!  From what everyone said it sounds like is was mega fun!  Good work candycars handling everything!  You deserve something awesome!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

Oh I can't believe I missed it!  I will totally be here to watch when it's posted!  From what everyone said it sounds like is was mega fun!  Good work candycars handling everything!  You deserve something awesome!

Thank you so much!! :D I am editing it now so it will be ready by Friday! Woot! :D
  • AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!  DID I SAY AWESOME? IT WAS REALLY REALLY FUN!  Thank you so much for putting in the work to have an audience!  I know it wasn't easy! but t was really fun to watch!!  

WOO WOO three cheers for candycars, pinkyb sportychic and Piglet!!
    ColourzRNice2
  • CandyCars said:

iStella said:

Oh I can't believe I missed it!  I will totally be here to watch when it's posted!  From what everyone said it sounds like is was mega fun!  Good work candycars handling everything!  You deserve something awesome!

Thank you so much!! :D I am editing it now so it will be ready by Friday! Woot! :D
    That's terrific,  I am really looking forward to it!
    --

• WOOOO so much energy at the show!  LOVED IT! such a fun experience!!  I think everyone will love the show!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • ColourzRnice said:

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!  DID I SAY AWESOME? IT WAS REALLY REALLY FUN!  Thank you so much for putting in the work to have an audience!  I know it wasn't easy! but t was really fun to watch!!  

WOO WOO three cheers for candycars, pinkyb sportychic and Piglet!!
    MistyMew said:

WOOOO so much energy at the show!  LOVED IT! such a fun experience!!  I think everyone will love the show!!

So glad you could both come!! I am so glad it turned out well! We had all rehearsed a LOT for the audience. When we do shows live everything has to go well the first take so its a lot of planning. It was SO worth it see everyone enjoy the show! Hopefully will be able to do a lot more shows with audience!!
  • Just think, Candycars is editing right now, while you are looking at this screen.  I always find that so totally chillin the way that works!
    --

• Very neat @iStella!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature