12th Anniversary Discussion

Comments

• MagentaDream said:

millsfan said:

I'd like to see the art featured released that lets players create art.  Also epic quest for jetpack fx

Yes!!! The only problem with an art board is that people might create some inappropriate things, so there would have to be long deliberation and limitations applied if released.
    Totally. If you are inappropriate, you get banned from using art. Of course other barrier to entries for making art would be that it is required to use gold stamps to buy an art board (so it’s not like you could be bad, get banned, and keep making a new account to be bad with art).

If it’s locked behind using a membership/ gold stamps, you can’t use unlimited accounts to continually break the rules. Unless bad people want to make vfk rich and keep buying memberships...lol.

If you want, you could go to ny profile and check out my discussions- I have an extensive post on how they could handle art in vfk.
  • Mermaid memberships with more mermaid outfits and more  new mermaid tails and tops new Manta ray to ride on underwater
  • millsfan said:

MagentaDream said:

millsfan said:

I'd like to see the art featured released that lets players create art.  Also epic quest for jetpack fx

Yes!!! The only problem with an art board is that people might create some inappropriate things, so there would have to be long deliberation and limitations applied if released.
    Totally. If you are inappropriate, you get banned from using art. Of course other barrier to entries for making art would be that it is required to use gold stamps to buy an art board (so it’s not like you could be bad, get banned, and keep making a new account to be bad with art).

If it’s locked behind using a membership/ gold stamps, you can’t use unlimited accounts to continually break the rules. Unless bad people want to make vfk rich and keep buying memberships...lol.

If you want, you could go to ny profile and check out my discussions- I have an extensive post on how they could handle art in vfk.
      All of what you say is true. Imagine if they made VFK rich breaking the rules! xD I will be definitely sure to check out that thread!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • PrincessGirly said:

Mermaid memberships with more mermaid outfits and more  new mermaid tails and tops new Manta ray to ride on underwater

Yes!! Maybe mermaid releases in Merfolk Age Shop? Under a gold stamp section or something? 

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• B
    U
    M
    P

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• I would really like backward hats with different colors, denim jackets, beanie with no pompom with different colors and guys ripped jeans black, for ANNIVERSARY!!!! :)
  • edited May 2020
    MagentaDream said:

millsfan said:

MagentaDream said:

millsfan said:

All of what you say is true. Imagine if they made VFK rich breaking the rules! xD I will be definitely sure to check out that thread!

Here you go @magentadream link to Art discussion:

https://forum.missclue.com/discussion/878743/the-art-tab-idea#latest
  • millsfan said:

MagentaDream said:

millsfan said:

MagentaDream said:

millsfan said:

Here you go @magentadream link to Art discussion:

https://forum.missclue.com/discussion/878743/the-art-tab-idea#latest
    Thank you! Just read, a very insightful and intriguing concept :)

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• A picture to hang in our rooms of own avie. Selfie.  :)
  • PrincessAveri said:

A picture to hang in our rooms of own avie. Selfie.  :)

Yes!!! So we can bolster our egos ;)

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• BONNIE AND CLYDE COSTUMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • New loading screen with hints to the new anniversary memberships!!

-Outdoor Membership (Possible ride-able bear?!) (Maybe there will be the waterfall painting I requested with this one?!)
    -20's Membership (Sounds neat. I know @GIFT will be over the moon, yay lol.)
    -Beach Membership (WOO!!!!! I hope this means I get my orange sunset painting I requested!)

12'th Anniversary Loading Screen

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @waterfallglow

So awesome I can't wait!  I hope you get your paintings!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Blossomflower said:

@waterfallglow

So awesome I can't wait!  I hope you get your paintings!
    IKR! It's SO exciting! I hope i get them too! YAY! :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Omg, thanks for the tag @waterfallglow!!!!! 

I saw my friends post this in the other while I was away. I'm so hyped!!!!! 

Ooh yeah definitely 1920s with that art deco sign!!!!!!!!! -screams-

8->

Outdoors might be mountain climbing or fishing like @cute_lina said and she's predicting a surfer van for the beach!! :O

:-bd

Can't wait for more news! I love this teaser!!!!!!!

Keep your eyes peeled out. :))

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

Omg, thanks for the tag @waterfallglow!!!!! 

You are welcome Gift :)

waterfallglow signature

• the outdoor mount could be a trailer or a camper of sorts. The 1920's mount could be a popular car from that era. ( I'm not good with car names/models ) I think a model-t would be the most fitting for that era 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

the outdoor mount could be a trailer or a camper of sorts. The 1920's mount could be a popular car from that era. ( I'm not good with car names/models ) I think a model-t would be the most fitting for that era 

Yeah the Ford Model T was the biggest car in that era. :) I was thinking also a bike.

VFK does SUMMER so well, I've no worries for the Beach membership. :D I don't mind another water animal because we still have the Seahorse Stable from 2017! Would be fun to fill with more!

This is all good, all the mounts I've heard so far are so cool.

By the way, the Great Outdoors remind me of that big retailer shop, lol.

HANG ON, LET ME FIND PICS, LOLOLOL.

BASS PRO SHOPS!

Yes!

I love browsing in a store nearest me and just enjoy all the goodies. And the animal figures and the surroundings. It's really a cool store you can spend a half day in. XD

The one I had gone to had big fish tanks. Aside from all the animal figures and forest things happening already.

8e6c95641cafef4
    11621-6
    b7be2cffc43c12d
    Bass-Pro-Shops-02
    bass-pro-shops-outdoor
    bass-pro-shops-outdoor-world-bassow_54_990x660_201405311857

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • If we get a dolphin mount I already got a name picked out. I really hope the beach membership releases a fish tank. I just really want a fish tank. Other ideas I thought about are carry surfboards for the beach membership, animal traps for the great outdoors ones. One of those outdoor showers that's at bondi beach would be nice to have or a changing room. 
    cutelina
  • Does anyone here know what the Sunken Treasure event on the calendar is?
  • edited May 2020
    An idea that may work for the beach membership mount could be a motor scooter or non-motor scooter? I can just picture it in my head of using one down a beach boardwalk for some reason. I know somebody in the past has
    mentioned of having a scooter for a mount. However, I really LOVE @cute_lina thought of a dolphin! I have recently been watching the old Flipper TV
    series from the 90's. Not the original series but the 90's series version. Anyway, yea.. dolphins have been on my mind lately.

I have been to that Outdoor World store before. It's a really neat place. There is one 10 minutes from my house that is attached to a big mall here. It has fish tanks as well.

waterfallglow signature

• For beach bundle, I’d like to see a dolphin, orca, blue whale, or a narwhal.

Have you guys heard of the elusive pink dolphin? Maybe a choice of a grey or pink dolphin would be cool.

Oh and how could I forget? A shark mount would be cool.
  • GIFT said:

BONNIE AND CLYDE COSTUMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIFT?? WAHHHHH, lol. SURE YEAH, let's get robbed by Bonnie and Clyde LOLOL.

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• What if its a...

FLAMINGO MOUNT (for beach)

I'm GONNA CRY. :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Bumping for more host hunts (and not the scavenger kind), we miss them!
  • Happy Anniversary vfk players and staff! Hope you all enjoy the fun day.
  • ANNIVERSARY LETTER HUNT (BIG THANK YOU TO @LittleCaptainTree!)

Screenshot_191
    Screenshot_192
    Screenshot_196
    Screenshot_197
    Screenshot_198
    Screenshot_199
    Screenshot_200
    Screenshot_201
    Screenshot_202
    Screenshot_203
    Screenshot_204

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• @MagentaDream, thank you for sharing the answers, this was hard! 
  • Tillie said:

@MagentaDream, thank you for sharing the answers, this was hard! 

My pleasure!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• ONLY 3 MORE DAYS LEFT for FREEMAS!

What do you think they will be?

I know they haven't done Australia yet.

What about the other 2?

Open Road maybe?

Okay one more age! And I don't know what it is!

Y'all let us know your opinions!

:D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve