Storage Sheds In More Color Options.

@VFK_Enigma and @VFK_Mintie I personally would love some more color options of storage sheds. They would be a great addition to the sheds that are sold at the Pink Couch shop in Retro and be sold along with them. The particular colors I am wanting would be great for spring/summer sheds and with spring right around the corner, it would be a good time to release them. Sometime in early spring would be wonderful. I have shared some pictures below for reference of the exact colors I would love the sheds to be in. If the sheds could look just like the green shed below (see picture) but in the colors of pink, bright blue, warm yellow, and lavender. Again I have shared pictures below of the colors for reference. Also if each of the 4 different color sheds could have white trim that would be even better. The roof can look the same as the green shed shown in picture.

Green Storage Shed

Warm Yellow:

Warm Yellow

Bright Blue:

Ocean Blue

Lavender:

Lavendar

Pink:

Blossom Pink

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

Tagged:

Comments

• That would be so totally cute!  I second this!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

•    Oooooooo! I love this!!!!!!! We definitely need more variety.

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • I would love them in more wood grains and solid white as well :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Holly said:

I would love them in more wood grains and solid white as well :)

Ohhh..... a solid white one sounds really nice too! I did not think of that but glad you brought that to the table! I would love that added into the mix! Also thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I am SO glad that some others like my request as well, yay!!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• bump

waterfallglow signature

• BUMP!

waterfallglow signature

• Bump!

waterfallglow signature

• That is a great idea @waterfallglow!  Those would make great shed colors for SPRING!
  • I second lavender sheds!