Please fix these items..

I love these items and would really like to use them. I noticed you were slowly rolling out the sit option in some of the newer items so I am hopeful these are among the things that will be 'adjusted', por favour..

Ghost dragon castle chaise
Griffin vanity stools
sewing stool
half moon bed
greek klinai
bethlehem chair of rugs ( what a cool idea, love those items)
the north pole stuff

I don't want to feel like I am at my grandmas house. 
 Grandma, "Look at all the pretty furniture you cannot use! Don't even THINK about going into that formal living room."

[-X

Comments

• I admit this one is a stretch but.... Is there any way you can work your magic and make those CUTE AS A BUTTON Yeti plushies carryable??? He's got the cutest face ever! (except for Mr. Mummie but that's a discussion for another time)
  • Like!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • I would love them to fix the Bethlehem Angel Fairy Human Wings - Golden so when you turn to character right they don't float halfway across the room from you!  lol

Spoiler:
    me and golden wings labelled

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• mamasama said:

I would love them to fix the Bethlehem Angel Fairy Human Wings - Golden so when you turn to character right they don't float halfway across the room from you!  lol

Spoiler:

I've addressed this issue in help report last year/month. They fixed it on browser (I think) because its not looking detached for me. However a friend using client told me it still looks detached in their screen. 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • mamasama said:

I would love them to fix the Bethlehem Angel Fairy Human Wings - Golden so when you turn to character right they don't float halfway across the room from you!  lol

Spoiler:

That is not a bug. That is your invisible guardian angel borrowing your wings because hers are in the wash.

• The doors from green house also don't fit most wall doorways I've tried, it's irritating when building lol
  • it would be great if the antique organ played music as well!
  • I think we should make this thread into a list of glitches clothing/furniture have and also a thread to document furniture that might need updating (for example, you can not sit on the new griffin bed).

The glitches clothing I think of off the top of my head is the 10th Anniversary Boys Beta Shirt.  The girls shirt works normally.. it is the boys shirt that glitches.  When you walk, the shirt rips and sways in a weird way.  I remember showing it to VFK_Surfer and @VFK_MINTIE and they noticed the glitch.  Yet it never got fixed =/  

I imagine glitches are annoying and difficult to fix, so they might blow it off… but if there is the possibility that something could ever get fixed, I'd like that shirt to get fixed.  I never wear it because of the glitch.
  • Mills... it IS a thread of glitches or things that we'd like changed/enhanced.   8-|
  • Fix sitting on inventor stool please!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Still hoping to be able to use the new furniture items. 
  • edited January 2019
    These aren't big deals but a few things I've noticed/would like to see:

~the griffin trunk doesn't save items that are placed in it
    ~the haunted organ stool have all the rotations the organ has so they match up at all angles 
    ~the ability to sit on the player piano benches
  • STILL hoping to sit on my white North Pole furniture...
  • New Collectible pick up trucks still can’t sit yet!
  • May as well add the Star bundle furni.. Ugh 
  • Time to add the zoofari day bed -- so cute but can actually sit in it.

VFK PLEASE - THE POLAR BEAR WHITE FURNI!!! I WANT TO USE IT! I bought multiples of that membership just for that stuff - I love white.  Please fix this stuff  @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie
  •  These really need to be taken care of.  Or if someone would please acknowledge that this is all being looked into.
    Thank you
  • So I don't really know what this is.... because I can't see it and the object name is ????? and has been like this for like a year. It's probably a party favor.
    I've sent so many CFH about this and I've heard nothing.
    Please help me out here and fix this, VFK.

problemo
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• scooterbrat said:

These really need to be taken care of.  Or if someone would please acknowledge that this is all being looked into.

Thank you

• The zoofari-grey clothes are still spinning circles in my inventory, but are fine when i actually click on them. Same with the Star Journey furni and plush.
  • When will our constellations become ride-able because their still in the second stage of progress?
  • edited July 2019
    VFK, come on now!  

And a little communication about what exactly is going on with our Star membership pets please. The option to progress them is gone - are they just going to be pets? Its so frustrating not to have any information at all.

Sorry @Rhodopis, I saw your comment about the constellations after I wrote this. Just gonna leave my comment anyway - to second yours! I am sure we are not the only ones WONDERING.
  • Update on our star bundles.

They are definitely working on it and we should have our ability to progress them 'soon".  
  • This is not funny!  
    Come on guys... @VFK_Enigma    @Vfk
    Screenshot (167)
  • edited September 2019
    bump
        (really want to use my furni)
  • Still waiting for anniversary,  fathers day and midsummer ball favors to open,    also wondering what ever happened to the big 3d release that like only 8 people have ever seen?
  • Yes on the favors too!!!
  • edited November 2019
    I cannot stable any of my animals in any of the stables/caves etc. the option just spins around when you try.

NVM! Fixed!! Now if only I could FINALLY sit in my Polar Bear furniture..
  • Fonna said:

This discussion has been closed.