Currently Taking Forum Signature Requests!

edited June 2019 in General
Hey all! I hope spring has been treating you all well. :)

I'm using springtime as a way to get back into old hobbies, and one of my hobbies includes messing around in Photoshop.

So I was wondering if anyone was interested in a VFK forum signature?

I've made quite a few in the past, for myself and for others. These would be completely free and I usually make a matching icon as well!

If you're interested, I just need to know a few things:
  • What do you want it to say? Most people just want their in-game title, but others want a nickname instead.
  • What kind of font would you like? Cursive? Block? Funky? There's literally an infinite number of options.
  • What color scheme would you like? Rainbow? Warm colors? Monochrome? Give me a general idea.
  • Please provide a screen shot of your character if you would like it included in your signature.

So, yeah! Just leave a comment if you want one and I'll get around to making it! :)

★☆★☆★

PROGRESS TRACKING:
  • iStella → ★★★★★ DONE!
  • SparkleDream   ★★★★★ DONE!
  • Chyne → ★★★★★ DONE!
  • Purrfect → ★★★★★ DONE!
  • Purplellama → ★★★★★ DONE!
  • Envying_Rose → ★★★★★ DONE!
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic → ★★★★★ DONE!
  • Perpetual_Fighter → ★☆☆☆☆ Request Received.

★☆★☆★

FINISHED REQUESTS:
Spoiler:
istella03istella01sparkledream01chyne01purrfect01purplellama01purplellama02envyingrose01phantomsangelofmusic01

Spoiler:
istellaicon02sparkledreamicon01chyneicon01purrfecticon01purplellamaicon01envyingroseicon_01phantomsangelofmusicicon01
★☆★☆★
butterflyaway
If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
whistle
★☆★☆★

Comments

• edited May 2019
    Hey @Jessizoid I totally love you are taking requests!

I would like my title again
    Definitely want a funky font but I really love the color of your second example signature so somthing like that?
    Or based off the colors of my tiki dress!

Here are a couple shots, I chose a darker background for one to make it easier to cut out:

IstellaSpring2
    IstellaSpring
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• WHOAAA!!! I love all of your graphics @Jessizoid!!

can I have one?!
    here is the info you asked for...:
    What do you want it to say? Sparkle
    What kind of font would you like? Cursive!
    What color scheme would you like? If you could make it kind of purple and dreamy themed that would be AWESOME!! Maybe with some sparkles?!
    here is a picture of my character...:

sparkledream_fantasyoutfit2
    sparkledream_fantasyoutfit1

if you need anything else let me know :)
    I LOVE YOUR WORK I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT FINISHED!!! AHHHH!!!
    okay thanks again!
    and by the way can I pay you in credits or items??
  • Whoa these look really cool!

I would like mine to say: Chyne
    I would like my font to be cursive
    I would like a red and black something like this maybe?:

id 3

Here are a few pics of my character:

id
    id 2
    Signature
  • edited May 2019
     Hi! This is SO cool! I made a post about drawing signatures for people (hope ya don't mind) inspired by you!! Keep it up girl! I'ma a HUGE fan! :))

I would like mine to say: Purr
    I would like my font to be cursive.
    I would like colors like in this photo:

snip_20190504170059

Here's some pictures of my VFK avatar!

snip_20190504170719
    snip_20190504170802
    snip_20190504170816

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • edited May 2019
    Hey @iStella !! I had some trial-and-error with your request, but it's all done! Thank you for making a request and I hope you enjoy it!

• [Images Removed]
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• WOAH That is so cool, I totally love the colors!  TYVM girl!  updating my stuff now <3
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited May 2019
    Hey @SparkleDream !! I'm glad you like my work! You're request is finished! Thank you for making a request and I hope you enjoy it! :)
    • [Images Removed]
    @iStella You're so welcome! I'm so glad you like it!! :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• How do you make these? They are so cool! :O
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • edited May 2019
    Hi @Chyne !! You're request is finished!! Thank you for making a request and I hope you enjoy the result!! :)
    • [Images Removed]

Hi @Purplellama ! Thank you, I'm glad you like my work. :) Messing around in Photoshop and graphic design has been one of my hobbies for years, so I just kinda learned everything on my own though tutorials and classes! 
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• thank you sooooo much for the signature picture, it's BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :) :) :) :)
    @Jessizoid you're an AMAZING ARTIST!!!!!! THANKS
  • Jessizoid said:

Hi @Chyne !! You're request is finished!! Thank you for making a request and I hope you enjoy the result!! :)

chyne01chyneicon01
    Direct image links:
    Hi @Purplellama ! Thank you, I'm glad you like my work. :) Messing around in Photoshop and graphic design has been one of my hobbies for years, so I just kinda learned everything on my own though tutorials and classes! 
    You are amazing at this! I'd like to request a signature as well lol.

Name: Llama
    Style: Calligraphy/Cursive
    Photos:

Purplellama 1

Purplellama 2

Thank you in advance and I can't wait. :)
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Purplellama said:

Jessizoid said:

chyne01chyneicon01
    Direct image links:
    You are amazing at this! I'd like to request a signature as well lol.

Name: Llama
    Style: Calligraphy/Cursive
    Photos:

Purplellama 1

Purplellama 2

Thank you in advance and I can't wait. :)

d662ffe91908aa051a57bb4c2e93caf8

meant to add this to my post oof
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • edited May 2019
    Hey @Purrfect !! You're request is finished!! Thank you for making a request and I hope you enjoy the result!! :)

Also, I'm glad I could inspire you to start taking your own art requests! I'll definitely make a post on your thread!
    • [Images Removed]
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• edited May 2019
    :O So cool!! THANK YOU, girl!!
    Again, I can’t even express my gratitude!! :o

Yay, I’ll enjoy making you one!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Jessizoid said:

chyne01chyneicon01
    Direct image links:
    This is amazing! Thank you so much!
    Signature
  • These all looking amazing so I would like to request one!

I would like it to say Rose
    I would like it to be in cursive
    I would also like a cream background with sparkles

Photo:

delete
    vfkk
  • Hello, I would love to be able to have one of these amazing signatures.

I would like it to say Music.

I would like to have a Disney font if possible (if not cursive will do)

font
    here is the font

for the background I would like part of this, if possible

background

thank you so much!!
    VFK sig
  • I forgot to add the character picture. lol

vfk2
    VFK sig
  • Hey @Purplellama @Envying_Rose @PhantomsAngelOfMusic ! I'm so sorry for the delay! I haven't had much free time as I would like. :( I'll hopefully have your requests done by this weekend!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

Hey @Purplellama @Envying_Rose @PhantomsAngelOfMusic ! I'm so sorry for the delay! I haven't had much free time as I would like. :( I'll hopefully have your requests done by this weekend!

take your time, I am in no rush
    VFK sig
  • @Purplellama You're request is finished! I made two slightly similar results because I couldn't decided which one you'd like better. Hope you enjoy!

Spoiler:
    purplellama01purplellama02purplellamaicon01
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• BUMPING THIS!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• @Envying_Rose Your request is finished! I had some trial and error with your request, but I hope you are satisfied with the result. :)
    Spoiler:
    envyingrose01envyingroseicon_01
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

@Envying_Rose Your request is finished! I had some trial and error with your request, but I hope you are satisfied with the result. :)

Spoiler:
    envyingrose01envyingroseicon_01
    Omg I love it! Tysm
    vfkk
  • @PhantomsAngelOfMusic Your request is finished! I hope you like the result! :)
    Spoiler:
    phantomsangelofmusic01phantomsangelofmusicicon01
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

@PhantomsAngelOfMusic Your request is finished! I hope you like the result! :)

Spoiler:
    phantomsangelofmusic01phantomsangelofmusicicon01
    Thank you so so so much!! I absolutley love it!!
    VFK sig
  • Bump! I'm willing to take a few more requests. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• edited June 2019
    Hi! I would love one!

What do you want it to say?
    Perpetual_Fighter but the icon can just say Fighter!
    What kind of font would you like?
    Cursive, please
    What color scheme would you like?
    I like the idea of ombre of a turquoise fading into a baby/sky blue and maybe glitter included somewhere! Make it bright and shiny please. I like Shimmer’s example a lot with the color and letters, so you can use that as reference if it helps.

I will provide pics soon! So for now, you can just do the font if you’d like. Or you can wait until I edit my sign with a picture. (Should be within the next day or two - just been busy.)