NEW DRAGON BUNDLES ARE HERE! Discussion Section

123457»

Comments

• WOOOOOOO A BED SET AND HAIR!!!!
  • WHOA! THEY MADE MY STABLE CLUB IDEA! And its soooooo EPIC! <3

Will post screen shot's later if Mills won't beat me LOL!

PHOENIX STABLE

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I have loved these bundles! VFK did great!!

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Here is me in my new phoenix castle bedroom! :D

istellalair
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited March 2018
    Im on now at 8:30 est, expecting the bundle to come out…. and it appears it released earlier than usual O_O AH!  I have not been on to check the event page and I never thought it would be different release schedule since we always get releases at night.  I LOVE surprises so I won't look at the page here until I see what's released :)
  • edited March 2018
    Hi :)

The BIG Phoenix release has arrived! Lots of great content in this bundle : )

PhoenixRoom
    PhoenixFurniture 

PhoenixVanity \RedPhoenixHair

PhoenixRecord
    PhoenixOutfit

PurplePhoenixHair
    PhoenixClub

PhoenixNewFurntiure
    PhoenixExtraFurniture
    Have fun with the new Phoenix goody's to those that own a Phoenix... Thank you VFK for the awesome content :)  
  • Thanks for posting! I was gonna get back to it once I get home but still busy!!! I can't wait to burn a lot of clouds!!! woootttttt woottttttttt wootttttt wootttttt wootttttt wootttttt wootttttt wootttttt wootttttt wootttttt wootttttt wootttttt wootttttt wootttttt wootttttt

THANK YOU STAFF, WE LOVE THR PHOENIX SO MUCH!!!!!  :) :) :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited March 2018

THE BUNDLE OVERALL WAS AWESOME!!!! Hurrah!!!

Here are some wacky pics using almost all the "wing" thingies in the game (from the Angel top, to Mercury Helmet, to Phoenix Fire Wings FX and of course, Phoenix Mount!) :D. #fun

LOLOLOL

FOUR WINGS LOOK
    FOUR WINGS LOOK1
    FOUR WINGS LOOK2
    FOUR WINGS LOOK3
    FOUR WINGS LOOK4

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • whoa thats cool :ar!
  • @GiftPrincess Those are the most beautiful pictures I've ever Seen!!!!!!!  Goodness they are gorgeous!  thanks for sharing

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited March 2018
    Just wondering….

Would you all be interested in Bonus Phoenix bundles as a part of the VFK 10th Anniversary surprises and fun?  There are some Phoenix themed ideas that I REALLY wanted to suggest for the last bundle, but was too busy with my work to spend enough hours drawing my outfit, or to even get on here and type a lot to the developers.  I know some other Phoenix owners also had Phoenix themed ideas they would love to see in vfk but with the bundles being over, our only shot is if VFK let us brainstorm some ideas and then during the anniversary celebration, they could give a bonus bundle to Phoenix owners.

So, if VFK would be open to working on the Phoenix items during the anniversary by letting us suggest more ideas and then giving a bonus bundle for higher up Memberships such as the Phoenix, it would be cool to use this thread to continue discussing the Phoenix themed content and share ideas of what we would like to see in a bonus bundle. I have a Phoenix Warrior outfit I wanted to be in the last bundle, but I was not able to finish drawing it and send to VFK.  I would love if VFK would let us have another week of content during the anniversary. 
  • millsfan said:

Just wondering….

Would you all be interested in Bonus Phoenix bundles as a part of the VFK 10th Anniversary surprises and fun?  There are some Phoenix themed ideas that I REALLY wanted to suggest for the last bundle, but was too busy with my work to spend enough hours drawing my outfit, or to even get on here and type a lot to the developers.  I know some other Phoenix owners also had Phoenix themed ideas they would love to see in vfk but with the bundles being over, our only shot is if VFK let us brainstorm some ideas and then during the anniversary celebration, they could give a bonus bundle to Phoenix owners.

So, if VFK would be open to working on the Phoenix items during the anniversary by letting us suggest more ideas and then giving a bonus bundle for higher up Memberships such as the Phoenix, it would be cool to use this thread to continue discussing the Phoenix themed content and share ideas of what we would like to see in a bonus bundle. I have a Phoenix Warrior outfit I wanted to be in the last bundle, but I was not able to finish drawing it and send to VFK.  I would love if VFK would let us have another week of content during the anniversary. 
    That would be awesome! :D I definitely wanted to see more hairs in the same style as the red, light purple, and dark purple that us girls got. I would have loved a pastel light pink, pastel baby blue and maybe pastel green too! Just a thought VFK, even if it’s not released as a Phoenix hair, I’d love more pastel colors!
  • While I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, The phoenix membership and bundles are over.  I mean if we wanted to suggest something we had half a year (6 months) to suggest them.  I think that is ample time and I feel we can't ask VFK to give us an extra bundle.  Granted it was the highest priced membership, but I feel very satisfied with all the items we got, and if I had wanted something else I would have suggested it.  I'm all for extra sutff XD but I try to be fair at the same time too.

I gotta agree with @Perpetual_Fighter  though!  I love love love the last style of hair they came up with and would die for more colors!  since it's special member hair I'm not sure vfk would release it just for sale, HOWEVER,  They did release a blue version of the 2016 hair in the 2017 bundles, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for this coming Halloween XD!

P.S @millsfan you can always draw up the armor ideas as I always love seeing drawn art!  And then we will be all ready for this coming halloween!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited March 2018
    iStella said:

While I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, The phoenix membership and bundles are over.  I mean if we wanted to suggest something we had half a year (6 months) to suggest them.  I think that is ample time and I feel we can't ask VFK to give us an extra bundle.  Granted it was the highest priced membership, but I feel very satisfied with all the items we got, and if I had wanted something else I would have suggested it.  I'm all for extra sutff XD but I try to be fair at the same time too.

I gotta agree with @Perpetual_Fighter  though!  I love love love the last style of hair they came up with and would die for more colors!  since it's special member hair I'm not sure vfk would release it just for sale, HOWEVER,  They did release a blue version of the 2016 hair in the 2017 bundles, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for this coming Halloween XD!

P.S @millsfan you can always draw up the armor ideas as I always love seeing drawn art!  And then we will be all ready for this coming halloween!

You make a great point, we did get plenty of items! I just wanted more hairs in that style honestly, even if it’s not part of Phoenix. I honestly would not be mad if they released more in the gold stamp store, not necessarily for credits, just stamps! Or like you said, in the next dragon memberships!

Psssst VFK! Black, brown, pastel blue, pastel pink, and blonde hairs in the last style of hair for next year’s dragon ;)
  • iStella said:

While I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, The phoenix membership and bundles are over.  I mean if we wanted to suggest something we had half a year (6 months) to suggest them.  I think that is ample time and I feel we can't ask VFK to give us an extra bundle.  Granted it was the highest priced membership, but I feel very satisfied with all the items we got, and if I had wanted something else I would have suggested it.  I'm all for extra sutff XD but I try to be fair at the same time too.

Lolololololol I started singing the Barbara Streisand song in my head.  >:)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve

• ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • millsfan said:

GiftPrincess said:

This is the inflatable dragon I saw in Home Depot!!!! :)

000inflatable dragon

Ya I saw that one too, I PREFER the one at Lowes though.  I sent MINTIE a picture, and I planned for it to be apart of a Black Dragon Bundle I wanted to suggest, but I never got to create the clothing for that bundle I wanted to make… oh I can't do it all. 
    They made an inflatable dragon! Find it in contest boutique! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Woot more dragon content :)