NEW DRAGON BUNDLES ARE HERE! Discussion Section

13»

Comments

• SaharaHollyglow said:

this year in total I've gotten 11 memberships. Plus my normal yearly one. HELP!!!! lol :))

I've gotten.... 4 dragon memberships, tiki and retro. so.. 6 memberships XD 
  • VFK 00000000 PHOENIX14
    VFK 00000000 PHOENIX15
    VFK 00000000 PHOENIX16
    VFK 00000000 PHOENIX17

BUNDLE NUMBER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• I love the new brown hair, torch, scarf, its all so wonderful
  • Hey guys, if anyone has an extra mountain rider hair for boys, I'm interested in trading for it. I can give the brown mountain rider girl hair for it or we can figure out a trade. Thanks!
  • Hi does anyone have a picture of what the dragon bundles #2 gave?  I have yet to get the new dragons, so I don't have pictures of the latest pack.
  • millsfan said:

Hi does anyone have a picture of what the dragon bundles #2 gave?  I have yet to get the new dragons, so I don't have pictures of the latest pack.

The pictures of some of the items are up there ^ gift posted some!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

millsfan said:

Hi does anyone have a picture of what the dragon bundles #2 gave?  I have yet to get the new dragons, so I don't have pictures of the latest pack.

That is the Phoenix bundle though, don't the dragon packages give different content?
  • edited October 17
    millsfan said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

millsfan said:

That is the Phoenix bundle though, don't the dragon packages give different content?
    They pretty much give the same thing, different colors of hair for each and different outfit colors - but pretty much the same. The Phoenix comes with the most though - so far a scarf, Phoenix torch, and throne plus side table are what's extra. I have all 3 bundles. I can go tomorrow and do inventory to show you everything but I don't have boys items so not sure if you still would like to see.
  • Here's all the prizes thus far...
    Not including dragons, dragon lairs, and the redeemable dragon club.

PHOENIX:
    Phoenix

DRAGON:
    (helmets not pictured)

Dragon
    Purple clothing = Purple Dragon
    Light Blue clothing = Silver Dragon

• Hi everyone, thank you for showing me : )  For now it seems the Phoenix bundle gives the most content, and often some content themed specifically for the Phoenix!  These bundles will give us a ton of cool content Im sure.  I'll be posting ideas when I think of great ideas!