NEW DRAGON BUNDLES ARE HERE! Discussion Section

13»

Comments

  • SaharaHollyglow said:

    this year in total I've gotten 11 memberships. Plus my normal yearly one. HELP!!!! lol :))

    I've gotten.... 4 dragon memberships, tiki and retro. so.. 6 memberships XD 
  • VFK 00000000 PHOENIX14
    VFK 00000000 PHOENIX15
    VFK 00000000 PHOENIX16
    VFK 00000000 PHOENIX17


    BUNDLE NUMBER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

  • I love the new brown hair, torch, scarf, its all so wonderful
  • Hey guys, if anyone has an extra mountain rider hair for boys, I'm interested in trading for it. I can give the brown mountain rider girl hair for it or we can figure out a trade. Thanks!
  • Hi does anyone have a picture of what the dragon bundles #2 gave?  I have yet to get the new dragons, so I don't have pictures of the latest pack.
  • millsfan said:

    Hi does anyone have a picture of what the dragon bundles #2 gave?  I have yet to get the new dragons, so I don't have pictures of the latest pack.

    The pictures of some of the items are up there ^ gift posted some!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    millsfan said:

    Hi does anyone have a picture of what the dragon bundles #2 gave?  I have yet to get the new dragons, so I don't have pictures of the latest pack.

    The pictures of some of the items are up there ^ gift posted some!
    That is the Phoenix bundle though, don't the dragon packages give different content?
  • edited October 17
    millsfan said:


    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    millsfan said:

    Hi does anyone have a picture of what the dragon bundles #2 gave?  I have yet to get the new dragons, so I don't have pictures of the latest pack.

    The pictures of some of the items are up there ^ gift posted some!
    That is the Phoenix bundle though, don't the dragon packages give different content?
    They pretty much give the same thing, different colors of hair for each and different outfit colors - but pretty much the same. The Phoenix comes with the most though - so far a scarf, Phoenix torch, and throne plus side table are what's extra. I have all 3 bundles. I can go tomorrow and do inventory to show you everything but I don't have boys items so not sure if you still would like to see.
  • Here's all the prizes thus far...
    Not including dragons, dragon lairs, and the redeemable dragon club.

    PHOENIX:
    Phoenix

    DRAGON:
    (helmets not pictured)

    Dragon
    Purple clothing = Purple Dragon
    Light Blue clothing = Silver Dragon



    10
  • Hi everyone, thank you for showing me : )  For now it seems the Phoenix bundle gives the most content, and often some content themed specifically for the Phoenix!  These bundles will give us a ton of cool content Im sure.  I'll be posting ideas when I think of great ideas!
Sign In or Register to comment.