NEW DRAGON BUNDLES ARE HERE! Discussion Section

2

Comments

  • The dragons bundles are so gorgeous!  Thank you to much for sharing these pictures @GiftPrincess and @waterfallglow!
                  TacoCatElephantColoursRNiceThanksTaco!
  • edited October 8
    @millsfan you're welcome for the pictures. Giftprincess asked me to post since she knew i had the Silver. also, it may of been red fire but they may of just needed to refresh? idk, it's just a thought of what could of happened.

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • Thank you for posting : )  I can ask staff if it was ever red or always blue.  I wonder if Purple Dragon also has blue fire? Or more of a purple fire?  I suggested that both purple and silver have blue fire, but vfk could have made purple have a different color. 
  • @millsfan somebody said in thread said moments ago that it was red fire until tonight when they updated it. To see the comment it's just a few comments back :)

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • The purple dragon breathes purple fire now. I like how they are customizing things like that to fit the color of the dragon.


    2OSDF15XRKIZ

    THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

  • Hey guys, I bought the old 1 month membership with the green dragon, anyone know when those bundles come out every week? Cause I didn't receive mine when I purchased it (even though I got it after the pheonix bundle release week 1) is it a different day for old dragons? Anyone know? Thanks!
  • Hey @Perpetual_Fighter!

    Some of my friends got the 2016 dragons and they said that they got the bundle and it was hair, and a dragon punch bowl.  do you own a punch bowl?
                  TacoCatElephantColoursRNiceThanksTaco!
  • Its cool to see they changed the color of the new Dragons so fast, I'm glad they thought it would be a nice feature for the new dragons.  I love how the silver dragon is more of a Blue Silver Dragon because I really wanted a blue dragon!  

  • ColourzRnice said:

    Hey @Perpetual_Fighter!


    Some of my friends got the 2016 dragons and they said that they got the bundle and it was hair, and a dragon punch bowl.  do you own a punch bowl?
    I will go ahead and check, I did see the blonde hair though so chances are I did get it, just no pop up maybe? Do you also happen to know if the 1 month bundle comes with all hairs? (The basic ones except the dragon exclusive hairs in red, black and red.)
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Hey guys, I bought the old 1 month membership with the green dragon, anyone know when those bundles come out every week? Cause I didn't receive mine when I purchased it (even though I got it after the pheonix bundle release week 1) is it a different day for old dragons? Anyone know? Thanks!

    @Perpetual_Fighter I received mine, same moments with Phoenix bundle! Hope that helps!




    VFK 00000000 Dragon
  • GiftPrincess said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Hey guys, I bought the old 1 month membership with the green dragon, anyone know when those bundles come out every week? Cause I didn't receive mine when I purchased it (even though I got it after the pheonix bundle release week 1) is it a different day for old dragons? Anyone know? Thanks!

    @Perpetual_Fighter I received mine, same moments with Phoenix bundle! Hope that helps!




    VFK 00000000 Dragon
    Thanks! Just didn't get the pop up at all but I do seem to have them in my inventory

  • ColourzRnice said:

    The dragons bundles are so gorgeous!  Thank you to much for sharing these pictures @GiftPrincess and @waterfallglow!

    You are welcome!!!! :)
  • Hey guys! I went crazy after seeing new hairs and outfits and bought another two dragons... ._. 

    (Don't judge me..)


    I decided to get all of my lovely dragons (and Phoenix of course) to reunite in one room with the dragon summoning pin I got last year when I got the black dragon bundle and the results, I thought, were kind of hilarious! I was on my green dragon, Emerald, and all of them crowded around me for attention, except for Violet - my purple dragon. She was just chilling in the back like "Meh." I got such a kick out of it! XD

    dragon fun ft all dragons and phoenix fiery

    Before this, Violet was begging for attention when it was just her and Emerald! It's as if later Violet was like "Whoa! Now my other siblings are here too? BRUH. I'm not even gonna bother for mom's attention anymore." Haha, I got the moment before too in a picture! Love all my babies! 


    dragon fun ft violet and emerald

    P.S. I feel like such a child right now lol. Tell me I am not the only one who has this much fun with her pets... :^) 
  • hahahah I love these pictures!  I love my pets too!  We should start a club! 
                  TacoCatElephantColoursRNiceThanksTaco!
  • edited October 9
    your purple dragon is so sassy lol! @Perpetual_Fighter

    --
  • ColourzRnice said:

    hahahah I love these pictures!  I love my pets too!  We should start a club! 

    YES! :O How would we do that? Maybe give perms in a certain room to lots of dragon owners? or pet owners? 
  • iStella said:

    your purple dragon is so sassy lol! @Perpetual_Fighter

    Haha! She DEFINITELY gets it from me hehe ;)
  • ooo she takes after he mama!  lol  That shot is so classic everyone is so cute crowded around you!

    --
  • iStella said:

    ooo she takes after he mama!  lol  That shot is so classic everyone is so cute crowded around you!

    She sure does, she's a sassy baby but I love all my babies equally! Haha right? My heart was melting! I swear I didn't whistle to make them come around me, for real! They did it on their own. Except... Violet. Violet was not about to fight for attention, she is ALL about being independent hahah.
  • Lol I promise you aren't the only one buying every membership there is.


    2OSDF15XRKIZ

    THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

  • SaharaHollyglow said:

    Lol I promise you aren't the only one buying every membership there is.

    I promised I wouldn't cave (to myself) and would you look at that. I did. I ALMOST bought the red dragon one too, but I was like no! Cause it mostly has Same items except for the exclusive RED dragon hair. Which I hope I can trade for instead.
  • Phew Thanks for sharing this guys, I bought them all too lol  I felt like the money got sucked out of my account by cuteness XD

    Now I'm just trying to name them!  And @Perpetual_Fighter those pictures are AWESOME!!  

    DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
  • MistyMew said:

    Phew Thanks for sharing this guys, I bought them all too lol  I felt like the money got sucked out of my account by cuteness XD


    Now I'm just trying to name them!  And @Perpetual_Fighter those pictures are AWESOME!!  
    Haha thanks for the reassuring comment! And thank you! I love taking pictures of vfk life, never know when you'll go back to the photo album and it'll be a whole nostalgia ride!
  • WOOT those are epic pictures.  Ive been posting ideas on the Dragon page, I hope you guys will enjoy :) 
  • YAY I'm getting a DRAGON TOMORROW!!!  I'll post pictures when I have him!! I'm going to title him sinder!  Your dragons are soo pretty @Perpetual_Fighter!

    GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!





  • goldenpuppy said:

    YAY I'm getting a DRAGON TOMORROW!!!  I'll post pictures when I have him!! I'm going to title him sinder!  Your dragons are soo pretty @Perpetual_Fighter!

    Woot!!! Which dragon will you be choosing? :) and thank you! My babies say thanks as well haha.
  • I just bought the other two memberships! YAY


    2OSDF15XRKIZ

    THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

  • SaharaHollyglow said:

    I just bought the other two memberships! YAY

    Join the "Overspending for virtual items" club! XD haha gosh I've spent way too much on vfk
  • this year in total I've gotten 11 memberships. Plus my normal yearly one. HELP!!!! lol :))


    2OSDF15XRKIZ

    THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

  • SaharaHollyglow said:

    this year in total I've gotten 11 memberships. Plus my normal yearly one. HELP!!!! lol :))

    Im at 12... oh goodness... lol


    10
Sign In or Register to comment.