What did you get for Christmas?

My Christmas has been so much fun!  Here is some of the stuff I got for Christmas!

Tuning Fork set in C
Music Box
A New Camera
Rollerblades
Colored Pencils and Drawing Paper

Some Pictures:

RollerBlades
TuningForks

Camera2

Feel free to post what you got for Christmas too!! :D
Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!

Comments

• Oooo I like this discussion!
    I got... CANDY :D of course!
    and a Christmas Orange
    SOCKS :D
    New Pajamas with parrots on them
    Complete book set of a Fantasy series I've been reading!
    Movies
    My aunt knitted me a sweater
    A little shower kit with scented soap, shampoo and a loofah
    Butterfly Necklace and Earrings set

That's not everything but it's what came to mind first, I can't wait to see what others got

• edited December 2017
    WOW Those sure are fantastic gifts. I got a Christmas membership, some candy, gift cards, pajamas with red and white strips, the Nintendo switch, a really soft blanket and some other little things.. It was a great Christmas.. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • @Blossomflower a Nikon! Nice!! I finally got my Canon DSLR I've wanted for years this Christmas :)
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• edited December 2017
    I got;
    a necklace that has a topaz as the stone
    new blankets
    new pillows
    new jackets
    bath fizzies
    note pads
    starbucks gift cards
    gift cards to eating places
    :D
    My dogs each got a new blanket and a new bone. :)
    My man got an espresso maker. :)

We have had a great year! So grateful for all of our family and all of the time we spent together these holidays. We still have 1 more Christmas to go to and it will be after new years before all of our work schedules pan-out. :)

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • I got a new Victorian styled dress 
    hat
    gloves
    necklace 
    I also got my third pair of slippers 
    I got two stuffed dogs 
    new makeup brushes 
    and 
    a dvd for a show I like. 
    cutelina
  • edited December 2017
    OMG those all are awesome gifts!!

I think my favorites are the beautiful dragonfly ring my husband got me and a new desk I have been wanting for so long!!!

We also got our pets little stockings full of treats and toys. They love them lol.

I hope you all had an awesome christmas! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited December 2017
    I got candy, new bracelets, a new necklace with matching earrings and a new outfit from my mom, books, a new pair of snow-boots, new teacups and a tray from my eldest brother and my sister-in-law, and of course my favorite early gift was my new puppy.
  • I hope everyone had a great holiday. :)

Some presents I got were:
    • several new patches for my collection and my jacket!
    • new markers!
    • a storage cabinet for my art supplies!
    • a new bookshelf!
    • several books that I've been wanting to read!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Rhodopis said:

I got candy, new bracelets, a new necklace with matching earrings and a new outfit from my mom, books, a new pair of snow-boots, new teacups and a tray from my eldest brother and my sister-in-law, and of course my favorite early gift was my new puppy.

OMG new puppies are so fun!!! I got my dachshund as a christmas gift 8 years ago from my mom and I still say he's the best gift ever!! Lol

Good luck with your pup!! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I got:
    - Money (This is actually the only thing I asked for this year lol)
    - Ceramic Glaze (Pottery)
    - Ceramic Bible (Teaches you everything you need to know about ceramics & new techniques)
    - Ceramic Glazing Book (Teaches you how to make your own glaze, colors that work best, etc)
    - Ceramic Tools

Think that about covers it :)
    Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!

• ooo These are all some great gifts! I got..
    * Some new D.VA Headphones!
    * Colored sketching pencils
    * A giant wooden hand LOL (I need practice to draw hands, you can pose it and stuff so it's super helpful!)
    * Some more Fire Emblem trading cards
    * A bunch of manga i have been wanting
    * Anddd some cute key chains!

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Wow it is so amazing hearing what everyone got this year!  It sounds like you all had a fantastic Christmas! :D
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Merry Christmas Everyone!
  • I got the gift of being off break from school… an iTunes gift card (for Pokemon Go), and the new amazing Christmas VFK Bundle : )  Love the Gingerbread Enchantment.
  • i got candy, a bottle of nail polish, some crafty things, and a necklace with a little star on it. :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• ooh! I'm late to this but I got

A NEW LAPTOP
    Multiple pairs of headphones (i break mine alot)
    A portable charging bank
    A $25 subway gift card
    And adding up from the relatives- $225

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • @frogiepower wow that is awesome!!  What kind of laptop is it? and that is a lot of money from your relatives what are you going to use it for?!  <:-P
  • a speaker
    new watch
    gift cards
    clothes
    money

nothing too special lol

• @Blossomflower  It's a Lenova. Costing close to $300 dollars and it was the cheapest that we had (that weren't tiny). And I've spent a lot of it on the sims, some snacks, baking supplies. Etc. I've got maybe $90 left
  • @frogiepower It sounds like a great laptop!  Has it held up to your expectations?

Also I didn't know you baked!  I love to bake too, what do you normally make?!
  • @Blossomflower It's perfect. A terabyte of memory to uphold minecraft, the sims, and other varius games. Also it works great. 

And ah, I don't know random things. Cookies, mainly, but cheesescakes...brownies... etc