WHITE PUMPKIN ENCHANTMENT!!!

edited October 2017 in General
Hi,

I can FINALLY say after many years of suggesting... WHITE PUMPKIN ENCHANTMENT is available to win by mastering the game needed and then beating the Horseman!!!

I'm so happy!!! Thank you VFK..it looks EXACTLY how I imagined … I love the scary face, its amazing!!! 

I will be gaming a lot to win as many as I can, but also LOOKING to trade for as many as I can, so if you have any for trade or sale please let me know!

THANK You VFK!

White Pumpkin MAGIC
-millsfan

Comments

• Im so excited!! It is absolutely amazing!

• I'm SO HAPPY vfk did this after so many Halloween's of suggesting and never getting the enchantment. I will try to get as many as I can since vfk made WHITE PUMPKIN enchantment!!! So thrilled :)
  • VFK white MAGIC

@millsfan HAPPY THAT YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES CAME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Looks so cool!! Now how to escape the headless horseman.. xD

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • It looks so awesome! I should go try to earn it now!!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Im going on now to game!  So happy VFK made the enchantment look so fantastic :)
  • I am being told to master 8 DIFFERENT GAMES!  I sent a help report but no reply.  I have played for game enchantments a lot, and I usually am told to master as low as 3 games or maximum about 5-6 games for  an enchantment, but 8? That is every game in VFK The game enchantment are meant to be challenging to get, but this just seems like a glitch.  I hope vfk didn't make the amount of games needed more than usual, its already challenging.  The pop up for white pumpkin even states how the game enchantment require 6 randomly selected games for you to master, yet I have 8 games to master

@VFK_MINTIE has VFK changed something, is this a glitch? HELP.. Having to master even more than the usual maximum games... NOT GOOD for a busy boy who wants to earn pumpkin magic xD
  • edited October 2017

We are checked into what you are seeing.  The number of tests of skill you need to master are indeed 6 of any you choose.  The list you get in the pop-up, are the tests of skill you have not mastered since the last time you won an enchantment.

Your pop-up should say this:

"""
    In order to acquire the 'Enchantment: White Pumpkin - 1 Star', you will need to earn the Special Award from 5 of the following tests of skill:
    - Night Fighters
    - Audubon Wildlife Adventure
    - Wild West Checkers
    - Space Pirate Ship Battle
    - 4th of July Fireworks
    - The Haunting of Sleepy Hallow
    - Waters Of Life
    """

You have already completed one test of skill towards the enchantment, and so you only need 5 more before you win!

There are 7 tests of skill listed, and you only need to master 5 of them to receive the enchantment (which is what the text in the alert is trying to indicate).  You have already mastered laster tag,  congratulations!

If you are seeing some where it states 8, if you let us know that would be very helpful!

-Mintie
  • This has been added in the pop up box!!!! Neat!

VFK pop up added

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Hi MINT Thank you for replying!

I think I'm understand now..is the wording/formula of the pop up new now?  I've been mastering games for years specifically for Halloween.  Mastering games has always been a list of the "required" games needed to get the enchantment (it can be as low as 3 games or high as 6), but the way you're wording it makes me think its now instead of listing a list of required games, VFK is listing every mini game in VFK you still have yet master on an account, and you pick 6?

Its kind of confusing, but if I'm understanding the method of mastering for an enchantment is now a newer method?  I'd have to give feedback and say I like the old game mastering formula - Whatever list of games is in the pop up is what you HAVE to master, and the list has a maximum of 6 games, but CAN be lower if you get lucky.  I think its really cool how the normal (I guess now its the old/original) way of mastering games was. I enjoy the normal game mastering method because VFK made it great for players that commit to gaming a lot (if you game a lot on an account, you can get lucky and get less amount of games to master (sometimes as low as 3 or as high as 6 games).  
     I think its really rewarding to players that if you game a lot, you have a chance for it to list a lower amount of games to master, that was always a rewarding/fun surprise when trying to earn a lot of an enchantment you want to collect.

Hope I can win some white pumpkin enchantment! Thank you so much VFK for making it look so cool :)
    -millsfan
  • edited October 2017
    PS - I just mastered laser tag a few days ago, just mastered fireworks tonight.  So shouldn't I need to master 4 games if its 6?  I'm very confused… do game scores reset now when a new enchantment releases?  I hope vfk can figure out what is going on with the games so it won't be so confusing :P
  • edited October 2017
    I just figure if something is not broken don't change it.. I think its now harder to get game enchantments because you always have to do 6, where as before you often could get a surprise and have 3 games to master, maybe 4, or 5, but for it to always be 6, its not as encouraging to game a lot it feels impossible for people that may be really crazy and not able to play a lot
  • millsfan said:

PS - I just mastered laser tag a few days ago, just mastered fireworks tonight.  So shouldn't I need to master 4 games if its 6?  I'm very confused… do game scores reset now when a new enchantment releases?  I hope vfk can figure out what is going on with the games so it won't be so confusing :P

It shouldn't have reset - or at least mine did not. I had 3 mastered already and it told me I had 3 left to master. It is pretty time consuming for 6 games. :( (I am trying to escape the horseman and be easy, lol, but no luck yet) I hope your issues get resolved soon. :)

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Up until November 12th in 2016 it was required to achieve the special award from all Tests of skill to recieve the game Enchantment Because Waters of Life was added bringing the total to 8, it was requested by many that the number be reduced to make things more easy and fun to acquire the enchantment!  So on November 12th 2016 it was changed to only require 6 of the 8 Tests of skill to receive the Game Enchantment.

If you achieve the special award more than once from a Test of skill this does count towards your total and this is the way it has always worked.

Here is an example to make things more clear.  If the special awards you have achieved from the games look like this:

2 - Night Fighters
    2 - Audubon Wildlife Adventure
    2 - Wild West Checkers
    2 - Space Pirate Ship Battle
    1 - 4th of July Fireworks
    0 - The Haunting of Sleepy Hollow

Once you achieve the special award from The Haunting of Sleepy Hollow you would receive the Game Enchantment and only have to achieve the special award from 4th of July Fireworks and The Haunting of Sleepy Hollow to recieve another Game Enchantment.

The only difference between the way it works now and the way it worked before November 12th in 2016 is that only 6 of the 8 Tests of skill are required to earn the enchantment.

An update has also just been made to show the Tests of skill mastered as well as the ones still needed to master in the pop-up which @GiftPrincess shows above!  That was a fast catch GiftPrincess!

I hope this helps!  Happy Halloween!

-Mintie
  • @VFK_Mintie you can master a game TWICE for an enchantment? I never knew you can do a game twice… is that new?  What about the feature for people that game a lot, you confirmed with me once that if you game a lot, you get a lucky chance at having to master less games (like only 3) I've had it happen on rare occasion, and it is a great surprise to people that game a lot, I hope you guys can bring that back.
  • I never heard back from mint, anyone know if you can master a game multiple for an enchantment? I never heard you can do a game more than once? Thank you
  • @millsfan I'm pretty sure that once you master a game, you cannot master it again until you have earned the enchantment OR until you have mastered all of the games, in which all of the games would reset and you would be able to master them again.

If the game is not listed in your "required games" list, then I don't think mastering it will count towards your current goal.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Hey @millsfan and @Jessizoid!

You can master a Test of skill more than once, and as many times as you win the award it will count towards enchantments. The first award will count for the enchantment you're working towards and any after will count towards future enchantments.

The system has not changed millsfan, but indeed the way you phrased it above displays the same principle.  If you play a lot and collect a lot of awards from Tests of skill, once you get the enchantment you will not have to play as many Tests of skill for the next enchantment because on some Tests of skill you will have a back log of prizes!  So in a way you get lucky, unless you kept track of exactly how many prizes you've won from each Test of skill.

I hope this helps clarify :)

-Mintie
  • VFK_Mintie said:

Hey @millsfan and @Jessizoid!

You can master a Test of skill more than once, and as many times as you win the award it will count towards enchantments. The first award will count for the enchantment you're working towards and any after will count towards future enchantments.

The system has not changed millsfan, but indeed the way you phrased it above displays the same principle.  If you play a lot and collect a lot of awards from Tests of skill, once you get the enchantment you will not have to play as many Tests of skill for the next enchantment because on some Tests of skill you will have a back log of prizes!  So in a way you get lucky, unless you kept track of exactly how many prizes you've won from each Test of skill.

I hope this helps clarify :)

-Mintie
    Ah thank you for clarifying that, Mintie! ^^
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @VFK_Mintie Thank you! I like catching some new things and posting it right away to help players here. :) I like the new feature in game pop ups because it separates what we need to master and what we have mastered so far.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2017

VFK white MAGIC zero required

This is a sample of pop up I receive when I don't need to master games and I just need to escape horse man in order to get the new enchantment.

@millsfan

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Hi guys I will be gaming today for pumpkin magic, join me if you want to game!
  • Ok new update on the pop up message I received when I completed Audubon Wildlife Adventure Game! It now tells you to escape the headless horseman! Was this just added?

@VFK_Mintie

VFK white MAGIC1

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • If you escape the headless horseman before you master all games, does it still count or do you have to go back and escape again to win the fx after mastering all games?
  • You have to escape again. Recently a friend escaped but he has games to complete so when he finally completed all, he didn't get magic, he had to escape again. Hope that helps!

@Perpetual_Fighter

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

You have to escape again. Recently a friend escaped but he has games to complete so when he finally completed all, he didn't get magic, he had to escape again. Hope that helps!

@Perpetual_Fighter

That makes perfect sense! Thank you!
  • Thank you for showing that picture!  I can't wait to win : )
  • Finally Mills got his magic! Now to go over again and re-master and going through that Space Pirate ordeal again. :P

@millsfan

VFk finally mills has magic

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Is it me or was the horseman easy to escape today? I escaped five times in a row. @_@
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Congrats on getting the magic @millsfan! I already got one but I am going to be earning more!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥