WHITE PUMPKIN ENCHANTMENT!!!

2»

Comments

• SaharaHollyglow said:

Is it me or was the horseman easy to escape today? I escaped five times in a row. @_@

Yeah he was!
  • edited October 2017

Another new update on a different kind  of pop up message. I received my 3rd magic last night without escaping the horse man!!! I figured it was because I have been playing with friends at Sleepy Hollow earlier that day and escaping every time (they made horse man slower lol). I mastered the game and got face paint even if I mastered it already (again will count towards next magic). Then I proceeded into completing 3 more games to finish. Waters Of Life was my last game and I was ready to escape horse man, but this pop up stopped me. And yep, magic was in Pin Tab. :) Sweet!

VFK white MAGIC2

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I got the magic from waters of life on my clone. I escaped three times. I am still looking for someone to play hallow with me. I also need someone to play pirates with my clone.
    cutelina
  • I wonder if you beat the last round of waters of life and master it at the same time that it gives you the magic? :O I still prefer to beat the horseman though as Sleepy Hollow is my favourite game!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I wonder if you beat the last round of waters of life and master it at the same time that it gives you the magic? :O I still prefer to beat the horseman though as Sleepy Hollow is my favourite game!

sleep hallow is one of my favourite games too bad I am terrible at the horseman part but I still love playing it. 
    cutelina
  • They made the horse man run slow, he use to be much faster..  I think a lot of players asked staff to make it easier because they had a rough experience trying to beat him.  I personally enjoy the challenge, but I guess it will make it easier for people to win pumpkin enchantment.
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I wonder if you beat the last round of waters of life and master it at the same time that it gives you the magic? :O I still prefer to beat the horseman though as Sleepy Hollow is my favourite game!

Maybe Waters of Life last level (if you escape) is coded in the game as the same as escaping the horse man?  Personally, they should make it so you HAVE to do the horse man, since its a halloween event.  @VFK_NITRO could you look into the code for this?  
  • Rosalina, we can totally game to get more pumpkin and you can hang with me when I get another :)
  • edited October 2017
    @millsfan I have two white pumpkin magic, do you still want it?
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

@millsfan I have two white pumpkin magic, do you still want it?

Yes I will trade
  • Yeah it could be escaping alligators = escaping horse man, since these are the only games with escape levels. I do enjoy Sleepy Hollow too! If you need a game buddy, find me! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • VFK white MAGIC3

Just wanna share another cool reward I got. Did anybody else get this? Awesome ain't it!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2017
    Did you get glow shoes?

Thats a glitch which I will report right away so staff can fix that. Those were only available for 4th of july 2015 then retired. o.o
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

Did you get glow shoes?

Thats a glitch which I will report right away so staff can fix that. Those were only available for 4th of july 2015 then retired. o.o

I got glow shoes on my clone earlier but I just ignored it.. Should I do something about it?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Hi everyone..

Thats very weird that you gals got 2015 Fourth of July shoes… I have been having a lot of glitches with VFK games too. We have to work together as vfk gamer people to report bugs to @VFK_MINTIE and @VFK_NITRO.  Ill start with the Space games, which have been quite frustrating to master due to bugs.

Space Pirates (by far the most glitchy game in VFK) 
    Unable to control ship - The ship will wander off into a corner of the map and you are unable to control the ship

Blast doesn't work against opponent - This glitch happens every game for me, usually AFTER the first round (for others it happens the first round, for me mostly the second round this bug happens).  You shoot your opponent and your blast hits them, but doesn't count. This is the most frustrating glitch when trying to have fun, or play for excellence.  Space pirates is almost impossible to master due to the amount of bugs that prevent players from progressing in a game.

Night fighters - 
    Visual movement bug - This bug happens sometimes, its weird too because it seemed as if this bug was attached to a specific players account (a clone).  The players ship would never sit still, it would glitch out and move down, then spawn up, then move down.  You are un able to blast this opponent.

Spawning outside the map -  This glitch happens on the second level when playing night fighters.  When you have this glitch, you spawn on the right side of the map (off screen).  Players can still ionize a player that spawns off screen, but its still a bad glitch (because the player will be un able to move their ship).

Thats the main set of glitches I've noticed when gaming for the amazing White pumpkin enchantment.  I hope space pirates can get fixed at some point… its a great game ruined with glitches :/.

-millsfan

• @Super_Princess_Rosalina I sent in a report saying that they are being awarded again and staff said they are looking into it now!
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

@Super_Princess_Rosalina I sent in a report saying that they are being awarded again and staff said they are looking into it now!

Hey if they want to give us old prizes… how about give us a firework enchantment xD
  • Lol who knows that might happen. :))

I only reported it knowing it was a glitch. Lol
  • Im playing laser tag now, level 1 and my blast is not hitting my opponent. Could @VFK_MINTIE please you look into the bugs in the Space mini games? I'd love to game without these bugs :P
  • edited October 2017
    OMG I just had an awesome idea!

Next year's Halloween pumpkin enchantment and host pumpkin should totally be green & blue VFK themed special just for the 10th Anniversary! :o

Also, my friend and I both had that same glitch in both night fighters and laser tag. We finally gave up after a while -sigh- lol
  • edited October 2017
    OMG I just had an awesome idea!

Next year's Halloween pumpkin enchantment and host pumpkin should totally be green & blue VFK themed special just for the 10th Anniversary! :o

Also, my friend and I both had that same glitch in both night fighters and laser tag. We finally gave up after a while -sigh- lol

Ya, great idea  : ) I'm already thinking of the 10th Anniversary Pumpkin Enchantment too! I never thought of the Blue Green colors, probably because we already have 2 green and 1 blue pumpkin enchantment.  
    I thought of Golden Pumpkin enchantment because it will be the "Golden" Anniversary. I figured the "Best" Pumpkin during trick or treating is gold, so I figured the best pumpkin and best anniversary would be golden pumpkin enchantment.  I hope its cool, not sure what can top the latest enchantment since I love the new enchantment
  • Omg!! I support the idea of a gold pumpkin!!!!
  • Yea it would be neat :)  I'm still wanting to game for white pumpkin though!
  • OOOOOOO GOLD PUMPKIN... just like how I suggested a gold dragon for next year! :) WOOT!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Trading full CLOWN! Looking for full Elven Princess/Strawberry Cup Cake/Princess Apricot! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Few more days to win magic! Outfit recap!

Checkers - First Style SHIRT

Laser Tag - Second Style SHIRT

Space Pirates - HAT

Fireworks - HAIR

Night Fighters - GLOVES

Audubon Wildlife - PANTS/SKIRT

Waters of Life - SHOES

ENJOY!!!!

:D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Thank you for the info gift : ) I better try to game