Miss Clue: Attics Of Pemberley Beta Program Sign Up - NOW OPEN!

2»

Comments

• I got mine too
  • got mine
  • Just got my acceptance email as well! 
    Ant Eater sigi
  • Good luck ppl! I got my email too!

• Eeep! I got selected! :) Thank you VFK

• can wait
  • I didn't sign up early, but haven't received an email telling me I can play Beta Miss Clue game yet.  Do you have to complete all the earlier Miss Clue games in order to play or be picked to play the new Beta Miss Clue game?  Hugs from Merry :)
  • Help! In beta I don't have access to the right of my screen. Cursor only goes as far as shown. image

• We are currently working on this issue, it seems to appear on some windows 10 systems and a patch is in the works! Something you can try to access the area you can't move your mouse into is, holding the left "Alt" key, and tapping the "Enter" key once, to put the game into Windowed mode!

Let us know if this helps!

Also gathering your system specs would be a great help!

Here is a quick guide on how to get your system specifications:

- Mintie
  • I signed up for the beta, but I'm going to have to cancel. I'm using a Chromebook. The specs are on the costco website. https://www.costco.com/Acer-14"-Chromebook-Bundle---Intel-Celeron---1080p---Bonus-Acer-Wireless-Mouse.product.100368030.html
  • Hi @Philisopholophagus!

Welcome to the Miss Clue Boards!

At this point we are not supporting Chrome Books, however it is something we are certainly looking at for the future!

You don't need to cancel your Beta sign-up, if you ever get a compatible computer in the future you can always try it out there!

- Mintie
  • i sad cuz u guys didn't make this one free ;-; i don't have money to buy stuff like this wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fuzz buckets ;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;
  • @ScarletGabby, it is free.  It's a closed beta so you have to sign up and see if you get picked!

Good luck!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • How do you sign up? And do you have to have an email address???  :-$
  • Is the signing up still open? Because I just told my friend a few days ago about it in VFK. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Is the signing up still open? Because I just told my friend a few days ago about it in VFK. :)
    Yes, Beta Testing is still open!  You can register to Beta Test here:
    https://forum.missclue.com/page/attics-of-pemberley-beta

I hope this helps!  Good luck :)
    Mintie
  • Thank you Mintie for replying! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • What is this??
  • It's for the beta testing of the mini mystery: Attics of Pemberley. If you want to join, just sign up in the link that Mintie posted above! @ImagineBroadway

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve