NOW CASTING - The CandyCars Channel's FULL LENGTH VFK film BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!

beautylg

Hey everyone!

As most of you know, I have been gone for a few months, but I'm back! I am THRILLED to announce my new project - VFK's first live-action FILM for VFK TV and YouTube! This summer Disney's BEAUTY AND THE BEAST will come alive in VFK in enchanting and never before imagined ways!

For this film, I have decided to start completely from scratch to find the best talent for each role! So if YOU are interested in joining this first of its kind project, all you have to do is send me a message, and we can set up a time to meet and audition!

ALL ROLES ARE AVAILABLE!

I'm so excited to get started on this project, and I hope you come along for the ride! :D

- Cars

Comments

• wow it's great to see you again @CandyCars this looks really exciting!!  I'll spread it around to my friends and tell them to audition too! :)
  • edited February 2017
    I would like to audition for Belle! Sounds awesome!!
  • Wow im super glad that you're back in vfk and ill like to audition for any spots that isn't taken !
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • edited February 2017
    This sounds fun! I'm interested in auditioning! Also I'm so glad your back! :D 
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Welcome back Cars! It's nice to see you back on the message boards! :)

This looks like it will be lots of fun. Good luck!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • OMG YAY ILL AUDITION

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • I'd like to audition!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • SparkleDream said:

wow it's great to see you again @CandyCars this looks really exciting!!  I'll spread it around to my friends and tell them to audition too! :)

Ibeautiful_Girl said:

I would like to audition for Belle! Sounds awesome!!

Cool_Steen said:

Wow im super glad that you're back in vfk and ill like to audition for any spots that isn't taken !

Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

This sounds fun! I'm interested in auditioning! Also I'm so glad your back! :D 

SaharaHollyglow said:

Welcome back Cars! It's nice to see you back on the message boards! :)

This looks like it will be lots of fun. Good luck!

iMinute said:

OMG YAY ILL AUDITION

HBforever said:

I'd like to audition!

Woot so glad you guys are interested! :D I'll try to find you guys sometimes online this weekend ( probably Sunday night ) or sometime next week to audition! Also keep in mind you could be part of the creative team as well as a character role! :D ( like help design the set or costumes! )
  • This is AWESOME! Welcome back! I have missed all your amazing projects! I would also like to try out. :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • ill like 2 audition

• edited February 2017
    This is such exciting news!  If you need a set designer or help collecting items, just let me know, I would be glad to help!

Mars :)
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • I'll audition.  If all the guy spots are filled then I could play a talking bush :Do  Or I'm okay with all the spots being taken as well just let me know!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • And good to see you back @CandyCars
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • oh wow! This is so cool :D

If there's any small rolls, i'd like to audition for won of those or if you need any behind the scenes help :P
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Awesome_Piper @Fowzy @Marzipan @Renesmee @SportyChic @HBforever @iMinute @SaharaHollyglow @Super_Princess_Rosalina @Cool_Steen @Ibeautiful_Girl @SparkleDream

Woot I am so glad you guys are interested in being a part of this awesome project! :D I'll be on tomorrow ( Sunday ) from 6-10 eastern so if you are available then we could meet to either audition or talk about joining the creative team! If tomorrow won't work for you let me know, and we can find another day! Woot thank you all again! :D
  • I'd like to audition too

tenor
  • edited February 2017
    @Awesome_Piper @Fowzy @Marzipan @Renesmee @SportyChic @HBforever @iMinute @SaharaHollyglow@Super_Princess_Rosalina @Cool_Steen @Ibeautiful_Girl @SparkleDream

Hey guys! I am online now if you are online we can meet :D If you aren't we can work out another time! 

• what's the password? i can't get in!!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • I'm on so whenever you're ready
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • CandyCars said:

showjumpingbird said:

what's the password? i can't get in!!

Hey! I'll IM you in just a minute :D
  • Ahh, I had company over but i'm online now for the rest of the night!
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• I wasn't home all night! Lmk when another time is good! =)
  • Ibeautiful_Girl said:

I wasn't home all night! Lmk when another time is good! =)

Awesome_Piper said:

Ahh, I had company over but i'm online now for the rest of the night!

showjumpingbird said:

what's the password? i can't get in!!

Fowzy said:

I'm on so whenever you're ready

Hey guys if I didn't get to you on Sunday I will be on more this week and weekend to meet with you :D
  • Ahh I'm soooo sorry it was eleven pm when you were doing the auditions!! Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with you this weekend!

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Hi! Sorry, while we were in Pennsylvania, my mom's laptop stopped working, but we are back home now! I am on now! I'm so excited, expecially for the new Beauty and the Beast movie! I'm soooooo super excited to see Emma Watson (Aka Hermione Granger) as Belle!!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I will be on tonight, are you on?
  • Oh my gosh! :O This sounds like such an awesome idea!!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• If anyone is online tonight I'll be on for a few hours to have some auditions! :D
  • I'm on if we can do an audition really quick!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I keep missing the auditions! Please lmk when you're going to be on!!