NOW CASTING - The CandyCars Channel's FULL LENGTH VFK film BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!

2»

Comments

• Ibeautiful_Girl said:

I keep missing the auditions! Please lmk when you're going to be on!! 

No worries! I'll be holding audition for another few weeks! Will you be online tonight around 9:30 or 10 eastern?
  • I'm on now!
  • Ibeautiful_Girl said:

I'm on now!

Logging on now!

• Ok! Where are you?
  • Thanks again!! :Da
  • It's going to be an amazing movie!
    skylambsignature
  • awe man i keep missing u lol
    slay:P
  • So many great auditions so far!! I'm hoping to have the show completely cast by the end of next week.. the cast list will be coming out on March 17th ( coincidence? ;) the day new live action comes out :D )

So if I you haven't auditioned yet, it's not too late!! Don't miss out on this awesome opportunity!!
  • You look like you're doing an amazing job planning it!  Thanks for sharing so much info about it I can't wait to see it finished!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • AHHH I'M SOO EXCITED FOR THE NEW LIVE ACTION ONE! Sad part is I heard that people are boycotting it. I won't explain why though.... BUT IT WILL STILL BE AMAZING!!!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Auditions still going throughout this week! Still need more boys, but girls also still welcome!
  • hey @CandyCars

I talked it over with Sam and we would love to be in your movie if you need us.  Nothing big maybe a bit part?
     If you would like us to audition just let us know!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Oh I neglected to mention, Sam (Samkam) is a boy lol I know him in real so if I am available in VFK he pretty much is too if he isn't working on a project!
    ColourzRNice2
  • ColourzRnice said:

Oh I neglected to mention, Sam (Samkam) is a boy lol I know him in real so if I am available in VFK he pretty much is too if he isn't working on a project!

I would love to have you both! When are good times for you guys?
  • edited March 2017
    Really exciting cars, I'm looking forward to it coming all together
    Cool just got cooler!
  • @CandyCars I saw your IM yesterday, sorry to miss the meeting.  A good time is the evenings for us.  If you post when you're ready on here I will see it pretty fast as I check Miss Clue on my phone!
    ColourzRNice2
  • id like to audition plz  :ar!
  • JungleAnimal said:

id like to audition plz  :ar!

ColourzRnice said:

@CandyCars I saw your IM yesterday, sorry to miss the meeting.  A good time is the evenings for us.  If you post when you're ready on here I will see it pretty fast as I check Miss Clue on my phone!

I'll be on tonight around 10:30 pm eastern.. will that work for either of you?
  • Hi @CandyCars I looked for you but couldn't find you.  Should we try the same time tomorrow?
    ColourzRNice2
  • ColourzRnice said:

Hi @CandyCars I looked for you but couldn't find you.  Should we try the same time tomorrow?

ColourzRnice said:

Hi @CandyCars I looked for you but couldn't find you.  Should we try the same time tomorrow?

Hey! I'm so sorry we got stuck in traffic last night on the way home and I forgot to tell you I wouldn't make it! I have a friends birthday tonight so I don't think I'll make it, but I'll be on this weekend! :)
  • I saw the new Beauty and the Beast movie on Friday and I have to tell you guys it was amazing! The atmosphere, the costumes, the music, the dancing everything was fantastic, plus Emma Watson did a magnificent job as Belle which really made the movie come alive. So far I cannot wait for the movie to come out on DVD because then I will be able to watch it again and again and plus Beauty and the Beast has always been one of my favorite stories growing up I still remember the original animated Disney version from when I was a kid because my grandma (on my mom's side) had almost every single Disney movie on video tape and she used to play them for me, my brothers, and my cousins when we were all little. So far the new live-action film that they made literally beats the original animated 1991 version by far.
  • @Rhodopis I have to agree! We went to see the early showings Thursday in IMAX and it truly was amazing!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • edited March 2017
    Cast list will be out tonight!
  • CandyCars said:

Cast list will be out tonight!

yay

• Woot! Good luck to everyone who auditioned! :D 
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Ahh cant wait...

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • this is really exiting can't wait for the show!
    ZWFW75132DGM