ANNOUNCING: The Daily Prophet VFK, Deal or No Deal - Win 1 MILLION Credits, VFK Today GIVEAWAY!

edited May 2016 in General
Hey everyone! I have a few announcements to make! :D

First I want to announce... the Daily Prophet VFK! This is an idea I have had for a long time, and I am SO excited to start this project! We have an AMAZING team lined up for it!

Editor-In-Chief: CandyCars
Interviewer: @SportyChic
Entertainment Reporter: @PinkyB
On-Site Reporter: @Cool_Steen

dailyprophet1

This will be a weekly VFK newspaper! Each week we will have an interview, news story, entertainment story, and more! All you need to do to receive it is add @DailyProphet as a friend! The newspaper will be sent out as a message in VFK! You can usually find him in the Garden or on the Map! His Miss Clue Message Boards account will give an update as to where he currently is! Plus, we have a very special interview for the VFK 8th Anniversary Edition this SUNDAY! ALSO: If you have a story or a tip for the Daily Prophet please message @DailyProphet on the message boards!

dealornodeal_logo

IT'S BACK! The HIT game VFK Deal or No Deal is back THIS SUNDAY at 8PM!! Don't miss it for your chance to win up to ONE MILLION CREDITS or an ICECREAM!

Here are some photos from the last event!

Spoiler:

deal
Photos from @ColourzRnice

vfktodaylogo

And lastly I am happy to announce VFK Today Season 2 Episode 2 will be on Friday May 27th!

More info soon on who the guests will be, but I can say it will be GREAT!

Going to go ahead and open up entries for the ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND CREDIT GIVEAWAY!! :D Just comment below to enter!!

Hope to see you soon and have a GREAT anniversary weekend!!

-Cars

Comments

• Wooot that sounds awesome!!! :D

I'd like to enter the giveaway please! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone needs a reminder or something I can message for a thumbs up, in case you forget that day!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • This looks awesome!! Can't wait to read the Daily Prophet! Is the account we are supposed to add on now?
  • PigletFan said:

This looks awesome!! Can't wait to read the Daily Prophet! Is the account we are supposed to add on now?

He is currently in the Garden!
  • CandyCars said:

PigletFan said:

This looks awesome!! Can't wait to read the Daily Prophet! Is the account we are supposed to add on now?

He is currently in the Garden!
    Thanks    just added him :)
  • WOOT! I am currently in the GARDEN! :D
  • WOOHOO the excitement it bubbling over!!! I just made friends with the Daily prophet!!! I can't believe what is planned!!!! :O!!!! YAY!!!!

title:
    Mistymew for the giveaway!!! YAY

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I always smile when I see these discussions posted!!  They are so cool and like totally chillin!!!  I love everything that is coming I am going to check and see if I am friends with the daily prophet or not!  so going to the garden!

Name: Istella!

Good luck everyone and Hurray for candycars!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• oh man! This is all so exciting :D

art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• This is super duper exciting

• edited May 2016
    This is super cool, I'll see if I can dig up any juice news and send you a message!

title: fowzy

Good luck to everyone and especially good luck Candycars on all these projects!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • WHOA!!! GREAT announcements!! cant wait to see it on FRIDAY!!!

Id like to enter the giveaway please!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • edited May 2016
    Candycars never ceases to do amazing things this looks GREAT!!!!  I want to enter too and I want to be at the deal or no deal and I want to watch and read everything that is coming so LET'S DO THIS!!! (just saying...)

Title: echo_panda

Good luck ya'll!!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • @DailyProphet is on the map now!! So make sure to go add him before Sunday to receive the first newspaper!
  • EEEKK I just made friends with him!! and candycars there is a person called paradise who says you could interview her about beta days! it sounds interesting, also I am SOOOOO excited!! and so is my sister!!

Title:  golden puppy!

Good luck to everyone!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• goldenpuppy said:

EEEKK I just made friends with him!! and candycars there is a person called paradise who says you could interview her about beta days! it sounds interesting, also I am SOOOOO excited!! and so is my sister!!

Title:  golden puppy!

Good luck to everyone!!!
    Woot! I will be sure to send her a message! We already offered someone the first interview, but I would LOVE to have her as an interview! If the current interview can't happen, I will be sure to message her! Or she could be the next week too! Thanks for the info and so glad you are excited!! :D
  • WOOT this looks awesome!! Can't wait!! :D

I'll enter the giveaway too!

Title: Super_Princess_Rosalina

Good luck everyone! :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Happy to announce @Super_Princess_Rosalina will be on the next VFK Today to talk about her writing series!
  • can I say WOW WOW and double WOW!!??!  this is unbelievable!!  

I gotta enter the giveaway too title:
    fashionista.star
  • @DailyProphet is currently on the MAP if anyone wants to add him! :D
  • edited May 2016
    VVVVVVVV           VVVVVVVVFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFKKKKKKKKK    KKKKKKK
    V::::::V           V::::::VF::::::::::::::::::::FK:::::::K    K:::::K
    V::::::V           V::::::VF::::::::::::::::::::FK:::::::K    K:::::K
    V::::::V           V::::::VFF::::::FFFFFFFFF::::FK:::::::K   K::::::K
     V:::::V           V:::::V   F:::::F       FFFFFFKK::::::K  K:::::KKK
      V:::::V         V:::::V    F:::::F               K:::::K K:::::K   
       V:::::V       V:::::V     F::::::FFFFFFFFFF     K::::::K:::::K    
        V:::::V     V:::::V      F:::::::::::::::F     K:::::::::::K     
         V:::::V   V:::::V       F:::::::::::::::F     K:::::::::::K     
          V:::::V V:::::V        F::::::FFFFFFFFFF     K::::::K:::::K    
           V:::::V:::::V         F:::::F               K:::::K K:::::K   
            V:::::::::V          F:::::F             KK::::::K  K:::::KKK
             V:::::::V         FF:::::::FF           K:::::::K   K::::::K
              V:::::V          F::::::::FF           K:::::::K    K:::::K
               V:::V           F::::::::FF           K:::::::K    K:::::K
                VVV            FFFFFFFFFFF           KKKKKKKKK    KKKKKKK
    skylambsignature
  • edited May 2016
    TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT     OOOOOOOOO     DDDDDDDDDDDDD                  AAA           YYYYYYY       YYYYYYY
    T:::::::::::::::::::::T   OO:::::::::OO   D::::::::::::DDD              A:::A          Y:::::Y       Y:::::Y
    T:::::::::::::::::::::T OO:::::::::::::OO D:::::::::::::::DD           A:::::A         Y:::::Y       Y:::::Y
    T:::::TT:::::::TT:::::TO:::::::OOO:::::::ODDD:::::DDDDD:::::D         A:::::::A        Y::::::Y     Y::::::Y
    TTTTTT  T:::::T  TTTTTTO::::::O   O::::::O  D:::::D    D:::::D       A:::::::::A       YYY:::::Y   Y:::::YYY
            T:::::T        O:::::O     O:::::O  D:::::D     D:::::D     A:::::A:::::A         Y:::::Y Y:::::Y   
            T:::::T        O:::::O     O:::::O  D:::::D     D:::::D    A:::::A A:::::A         Y:::::Y:::::Y    
            T:::::T        O:::::O     O:::::O  D:::::D     D:::::D   A:::::A   A:::::A         Y:::::::::Y     
            T:::::T        O:::::O     O:::::O  D:::::D     D:::::D  A:::::A     A:::::A         Y:::::::Y      
            T:::::T        O:::::O     O:::::O  D:::::D     D:::::D A:::::AAAAAAAAA:::::A         Y:::::Y       
            T:::::T        O:::::O     O:::::O  D:::::D     D:::::DA:::::::::::::::::::::A        Y:::::Y       
            T:::::T        O::::::O   O::::::O  D:::::D    D:::::DA:::::AAAAAAAAAAAAA:::::A       Y:::::Y       
          TT:::::::TT      O:::::::OOO:::::::ODDD:::::DDDDD:::::DA:::::A             A:::::A      Y:::::Y       
          T:::::::::T       OO:::::::::::::OO D:::::::::::::::DDA:::::A               A:::::A  YYYY:::::YYYY    
          T:::::::::T         OO:::::::::OO   D::::::::::::DDD A:::::A                 A:::::A Y:::::::::::Y    
          TTTTTTTTTTT           OOOOOOOOO     DDDDDDDDDDDDD   AAAAAAA                   AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY   
    skylambsignature
  • Please enter me in the giveaway too! I am so excited!!

Title: skylamb!!

Best of luck to everyone!  I think everyone likes to enter because its so fun! 
    who love VFKTODAY?!
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb WOW thats Awesome work you did there! :O
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @SkyLamb WOW That is AMAZING!! :D
  • I know I've already posted but I am soooo excited I have to post again!!!

YAY  and wonderful @SkyLamb

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I'd like to enter the give away if I may.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • title: Samkam good luck to all who enter.

this is some really sweet stuff @CandyCars keep up the good work
    ColourZRNice...Always, Only, You!

You are worth everything and more
  • Enter me in the giveaway, dude!  Great work with VFK Today. :D
    I only do things that work.

LLAMAS RULE!!
  • Eek!  fantastic updates @CandyCars I'm reeally looking forward to the Deal or No Deal!!

my name is... MiniLuna
    Good luck to everyone :)