IDEAS For VFKS 12th anniversary

Here is my Idea for VFKS 12th anniversary  Theme : Under The Sea  
and under the sea memberships  too   The Giant anniversary cake should be under the sea themed too,

Comments

• I would love an 80s membership, maybe revolving around a retro arcade theme.
  • Maybe 20s would be fun because of 2020!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

Maybe 20s would be fun because of 2020!

MistyMew said:

Maybe 20s would be fun because of 2020!

Holding my breath!!!!! :O

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I would love to see a Boho theme implemented some how with a lot of earthy tones.  

Some of the furniture ideas could be hanging green plants, a shelf full of succulents, a rope/netted hammock, just minimalist, earthy toned things in general.  

As you all know, I tend not to go into the girls realm of fashion because I can't relate to that.  But, these are some of the guy clothes that I had found that I thought would go with the theme!  

Spoiler:
    boho1
    boho1
    boho2
    boho3
    boho4
    boho5
    boho6
    boho7
    boho8

• edited March 2020
      @FracturedMemories: I am all for this idea! I personally love earthy tones; which I guess means I love Boho, too :) Now back to your idea. Some Boho clothes for girls would be excellent! I love the Hippy membership we had last year, but I think going for a more modern naturalistic look  for we 21st century hippies should definitely be implemented somewhere along the way this year. Here are some Boho girl looks I thought my add nicely to yours:

boho-13-620x928Boho-Chic-Bohemian-Style-For-Summer-2015-14estilo-boho-chic

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • edited March 2020
    I still realllllly want to see a preppy 50s retro membership. I love the aesthetic of Retro Age, the Malt Shop in particular, and I wish we could see more of this theme!

Retro dresses, rollerblades, carry-able milkshakes, a milkshake pin, etc... the mount could be a rideable Vespa scooter. Everything in retro pastel colours perfect for spring and summer. Perhaps the bundles could include new scooter colours that we could change in our scooter’s closet (like the car from the Summer of Love membership.) Classic retro colours like sage green, lavender, baby blue, pastel pink, pale yellow, and cherry red.

As for furniture I’d love to see some retro kitchen appliances. Those pastel appliances are the BEST. And diner furniture. I think people would love to get their hands on lots of these, so maybe we could have a retro kitchen gold stamp collection? Since the Gold Stamp Store does happen to be in Retro Age anyway. Perhaps a retro diner collection release at The Pink Couch? I feel like it’s been forever since we’ve had any new releases there. Overall, I’d just really love to see more action in Retro Age <3
  • Zoee said:

I still realllllly want to see a preppy 50s retro membership. I love the aesthetic of Retro Age, the Malt Shop in particular, and I wish we could see more of this theme!

Retro dresses, rollerblades, carry-able milkshakes, a milkshake pin, etc... the mount could be a rideable Vespa scooter. Everything in retro pastel colours perfect for spring and summer. Perhaps the bundles could include new scooter colours that we could change in our scooter’s closet (like the car from the Summer of Love membership.) Classic retro colours like sage green, lavender, baby blue, pastel pink, pale yellow, and cherry red.

As for furniture I’d love to see some retro kitchen appliances. Those pastel appliances are the BEST. And diner furniture. I think people would love to get their hands on lots of these, so maybe we could have a retro kitchen gold stamp collection? Since the Gold Stamp Store does happen to be in Retro Age anyway. Perhaps a retro diner collection release at The Pink Couch? I feel like it’s been forever since we’ve had any new releases there. Overall, I’d just really love to see more action in Retro Age <3

I second all of your ideas for a 50's membership. Especially the scooter idea! I would LOVE a scooter! Now are we talking motor scooter or scooter that you push off of the ground to use (if that makes sense)?

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @Zoee how about something like Ellie's yellow sundress from the movie UP for a retro dress? Thoughts?

Disney-Instagram_Up

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• I kinda like to see a membership based on Egypt or the Egyptian gods ( Anbus, Set, Horus, Shu, Osiris etc ) Or Edo Japan or Imperial China.  
    cutelina