How To Win Tiki Solitaire

edited February 2020 in General
Hi everyone!  And also @Rhodopis So in case someone is looking how to win solitaire here are my tips and they may help you too!

1. Never use the deck until all possible matches are gone.
2. Red and Black always alternate, you can see the colors by the number on the cards, and based on this you can see that coconuts and leaves are RED and Bananas and pineapples are BLACK
3. Cards always are stacked from high to low
4. Always, always try to get the turned card stacks down, in cases of TWO cards being able to be moved, I always choose the biggest stack, this doesn't always work, but this way I don't sit there and think about it.
5. A goal is to always try and get cards on the ACES, if you get stuck you can always take cards back down from the ACES which gives you power over the game!

So here is the first example, the red 6 going on the black 7, and the black 10 going on the red Jack:

solitaire1 

Stacking the 6 on the 7 let us flip a card which revealed a RED 9, so let's put that on the BLACK 10 and the BLACK 8 on the RED 9 as well!! (REMEBER don't touch the deck yet)
solitaire2 

So far so good, we revealed more cards we can stack!
solitaire3 
Well, it loooks like we have run out of matches, so let's turn to the deck, on the first flip we can clean out the deck by placing all 3 cards! see the image below:
solitaire4 

Another flip and we could place all those cards too, so far things are looking great!

solitaire5 

Another Flip and we got an ACE which we put in the upper right corner!  Let's keep going!

solitaire6 

Still going

solitaire7 

Well folks, I lost that game, proves you can't win them all right?  But let's re-deal and take what we know and apply it to a new game!

solitaire8 

Now rule 4 kicks in, I choose the BLACK 5 on the bigger stack!

solitaire9'
solitaire10
solitaire11 

Okay now we are in a sticky situation, our deck is empty, we still have un-turned cards, and we a missing an ACE,  but is it over?  Not yet!  lets try some fancy re-arranging!

solitaire12
solitaire13 

After a little thought, it seems the coconuts are the best bet, our goal is the get that BLACK 7 pineapple moved over onto a new stack and the only way to do that is to get the BLACK 7 Bananas up with the ACES:

solitaire14 

After that things are looking great!  Just keep placing cards on the aces until we get those cards uncovered!

solitaire15 

And TADA!  Only 2 games AND WE WIN!!!

solitaire16
solitaire17
winning

I hoped this helped you, if you have questions just ask!!!

MEW

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
thank you dazzlerdream for the signature

Comments