New valentines day costume Idea

I would really love to see belle's winter pink gown with her red hood cape with white fur & her hair with pink bow and shoes
for the boys I would to see the winter beasts outfit with dark navy cape and beast mask and feet and white long shelve shirt and winter blue pants . & I would to see her green winter gown too with her hair with green bow and shoes  beasts winter prince outfit   too.
for Valentines day this year .  

Comments

• this would be so cute!

tenor
  • I saw a ton of people suggesting this on the devblog; I'm honestly surprised Staff haven't made it yet, especially after the Belle costumes from Halloween. I like this idea, but I would also like to see the dress in multiple colors (not necessarily the hood she wears, just the dress). Maybe the dress could be for the Valentine's Day ball?
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I would like this as well! :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Hi everyone!  I'm not sure if you noticed but the newest Christmas ball clothes is belles dress

BelleDress

I would adore the pink version with the cloak and hood for valentines day!  But I've noticed that if VFK releases another color of dress later on, people are really mean about it and say it's lame and lazy.  So I don't know if they would or not

1026739_1336845187820_full
    ColourzRNice2