Valentines Day & Easter Ride Competitions OR JUST A CONTEST ROOM

2»

Comments

• Jessizoid said:

iStella said:

Shout out to @Jessizoid   I LOVE LOVE your signature picture!!!

@iStella Aw thank you very much! I made it myself! I'm open to requests so feel free to PM me if you want one. :)
    OMG I would love one @Jessizoid!  Do you need anything from me?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

Jessizoid said:

iStella said:

Shout out to @Jessizoid   I LOVE LOVE your signature picture!!!

@iStella Aw thank you very much! I made it myself! I'm open to requests so feel free to PM me if you want one. :)
    OMG I would love one @Jessizoid!  Do you need anything from me?
    @iStella I'll PM you about it. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• It sounds fun but usually after the sand castle contest, halloween, thanksgiving and christmas we need a break from building lol. Though I think event pins for those holidays would be awesome!! And less stress lol
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I just want more room competitions . 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Yes to monthly contests! :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I like having the time off from competitions.. valentine day, easter plus st patricks day can be busy with all the heart quests exchanges regular quests and host events and the same with easter as we have the melodies advent and the egg hunts.. I feel like it would be way overwhelming to add more competitions at that time..
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • edited January 2018
    The more contests the better in my opinion.
    Building is one of the two things I enjoy doing on VFK, what brought me back actually.

If you don't have the credits, just don't participate, open a store/auction... or save your items from past contests and use them again. I spend on average about 100k because I save all the items I use in previous builds. Screenshot & store.

Just because a player isn't ready, doesn't mean the people that want more contests have to suffer. With so many contests, you don't have to participate in all of them.

• I would rather just the competitions we have now as well, more is just a lot more stress to me personally.
  • edited January 2018
    Im glad somee people finally agree with me :D
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

Building is one of the two things I enjoy doing on VFK, what brought me back actually.

If you don't have the credits, just don't participate, open a store/auction... or save your items from past contests and use them again. I spend on average about 100k because I save all the items I use in previous builds. Screenshot & store.

Just because a player isn't ready, doesn't mean the people that want more contests have to suffer. With so many contests, you don't have to participate in all of them.

Thanks Chalk :) 
  • GiftPrincess said:

Yes to monthly contests! :D

YAY ! HUGS ! :) 
  • There are many reasons why I would like contests often. The top reasons are its because we are hoarding so many weekly, that I want to use them immediately whenever I have an epiphany of creativity and it allows you to practice your trading skills (for example if you need a certain maze wall type that could well adapt to your room, you will have to find it earnestly) or it makes sense why we get credits for gardening, so we can spend and use them finally. Other reasons are because I'm hearing from old player friends, that participating in contests, made them come back more to game to build and check and it thrills them to see the live leader board during judging. I have a friend who just builds solely in VFK, that's all she does and she can't wait to build more -- after contest, she was so ready to build again, hahahaha. And she has been participating ever since and I can feel her excitement and it makes me excited more! LOL! :P

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited January 2018
    GiftPrincess said:

There are many reasons why I would like contests often. The top reasons are its because we are hoarding so many weekly, that I want to use them immediately whenever I have an epiphany of creativity and it allows you to practice your trading skills (for example if you need a certain maze wall type that could well adapt to your room, you will have to find it earnestly) or it makes sense why we get credits for gardening, so we can spend and use them finally. Other reasons are because I'm hearing from old player friends, that participating in contests, made them come back more to game to build and check and it thrills them to see the live leader board during judging. I have a friend who just builds solely in VFK, that's all she does and she can't wait to build more -- after contest, she was so ready to build again, hahahaha. And she has been participating ever since and I can feel her excitement and it makes me excited more! LOL! :

• I agree I think it would give us way more to do ! 
  • edited January 2018
    I think the reason you're getting some push back @CozyFallWitch is because you posted this so closed to the end of the contest.  It's kind of like if you were to ask everyone what they wanted for dinner right after they finished lunch! They would be full and not want to choose dinner until later.  I have no idea if that was a good analogy but you get the point :P

I think it's a great idea to have different contest themes to challenge old and new players!  But I'd post it once everyone settles down from the gingerbread contest, like the beginning of February... Just saying!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Id love a easter or valentine room. it's a breath of fresh air.

"but it's not enough time!" Garden comes every 2 years, im sure we can switch valentine and easter guys. It does not have to be every single year.
    art-starbucks 
  • echo_panda said:

I think the reason you're getting some push back @CozyFallWitch is because you posted this so closed to the end of the contest.  It's kind of like if you were to ask everyone what they wanted for dinner right after they finished lunch! They would be full and not want to choose dinner until later.  I have no idea if that was a good analogy but you get the point :P

I think it's a great idea to have different contest themes to challenge old and new players!  But I'd post it once everyone settles down from the gingerbread contest, like the beginning of February... Just saying!
    its just ideas they dont have to be donee this year.
  • The more contests the better in my opinion.

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK
    art-starbucks 

• prettyredstone said:

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK
    i agree its optional if people dont want to do it they dont have to participate :) 
  • I personally would rather see a room competition than a ride competition. Rides are way too much work in my opinion, I'd rather just build a room lol
  • Anything competition is good to bring back players during Winter time when nothing much else is happening... I think... LOLOLOLOL :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I agree any type of competition would be nice :) 
  • I understand, but at the same time there are other events going on on vfk, for example racing, (which is something i look forward to twice each year) I think maybe blitz would be a good option, but maybe not all holidays

tenor