VFK Halloween Contest Judging!

13»

Comments

• @Tatiana_SilverHeart
    If what I had posted offended you, I am truly sorry. I was a bit harsh. However, my aim wasn't towards those who use clones to do good. I think all of our frustration were aimed towards those who use clones to bump other builder's scores down and to make their score go up. 

You are one of the few who have probably used their clones for a good reason. Thank you for being an honest clone-user! Also, congratulations on placing in first! :)
  • edited November 2017
    This the room that build for my mom .. she wanted a pretty autumn pumpkin scene

Humour - My Perfect Pumpkin Pick
  • Tatiana_SilverHeart said:

I got your room. it's adorable.
    cutelina
  • This is the room built on my main ... Fire Serpent Towers: Gateway to the Underworld 

Tatiana SilverHeart - Fire Serpent Towers - Underworld Gateway

This is the ride support system in the room that was put up before the towers were built ....

the invisible support system
  • Wow Silver, those rooms are BEAUTIFUL!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n

This is the room built on my main ... Fire Serpent Towers: Gateway to the Underworld 

Tatiana SilverHeart - Fire Serpent Towers - Underworld Gateway

This is the ride support system in the room that was put up before the towers were built ....

the invisible support system

OMG SO COOL!!!! CONGRATS HUGS!!!!!!

@Tatiana_SilverHeart

:D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • A before and after of my Halloween Contest room!

:D

VFK halloween contest before making of3
    VFK Hallowen Contest 20171

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I got 81 on overall boards, I believe that might be third place but not sure. If it is third, I'm very happy to have placed! 

First Stop: Halloween Town
    Description: As the bus comes to a screeching halt, the sounds you hear during the misty night, in which you try to cover your ears with all your might. These sounds might just be your sanity slowly evaporating away.

halloween competition room
  • Fantastic Rooms.. :) 
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • And, one thing Silver and I agree on is, that if you want a lesson in how to build something just ask.  At any time I am willing to show a person how to do something.  Whether it is landscaping, house building or something unique we can try and work with you.  We appreciate a new builder who has no experience but is willing to learn and apply what they learn.  But, we also know that some don't really want to put the time into a room, or and we do realize don't have the time to put into a room..  However, in those cases don't act mad with us if you room does not place as high as you like.  After all we had to learn to build too! Silver and I work together and can put together some good ideas.  :)  Find someone who you can work with.  We do like to see new talent and help out in teaching.  :)  And, we love to see new names near the top of the list.  Like Silver said, it pushes us to do better too. :) Hugs!
    Tiger
  • edited November 2017
    I second what @SouthernSkyes stated above. If I upset anybody by my comment and feelings about clones.. that was never my intention. Please forgive me if I have upset any of you.
     -hugs to all-

@Tatiana_SilverHeart Your rooms are spectacular and so epic! You truly have a gift when it comes to being artistic!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• edited November 2017
    i am not upset at all with any the comments ... I know lots ppl discuss clones and just thought they would like to see another side to it ..from those of us who do use clones ... it like .. if you really good at something ... u want to be able do it .. show it ..  not for the prize or anything .. but cause it in your heart and it makes u live ... 

and like Tigerbella said .. her and i found each other .. and omg we push each other to the limits .. i will have an idea .. and she will say .. ohh love that .. what about adding .. or doing .. and then we tweak it .... and then i am like ohhhhh wow hey we could do ... and we keep pushing us to do better and better ...

Both me and Tigerbella willing to help ppl learn to build ... starting with basics ... or complex ...and i still learning each and every time i go in to judge a contest room ... I look at the rooms and think .. ohhh i like those tiles together ... or that pattern .. or ohhhh i not thought about using that item in that way ... or .. i love the colour scheme on the building ... or .. the atmosphere - how did they create that feeling ..what makes this atmosphere so different ... and i study all the rooms ..even the rooms that ppl say are "bad" or "clone" rooms .. i often see items i not seen before .. and sometimes .. in the way they put things together i see a glimpse of what could have been absolutely amazing if they knew how to get the idea from their head to the items in the room....  and often new ppl their rooms look like clone rooms .. and they throw whatever they have in the room cause they not know or seen a competition before and not know what to do .. but when they throw things in sometimes there is a glimpse of an amazing combination of items that can be used in a room in a different way (i got my tile pattern two summer contest ago that way for won my clones)... another time ... i saw on a really "bad" room .. a tree halfway thru a wall... and that sparked for me a mega idea .. well several actually .. but it became the tree of life room during this summer contest ... and i still working on another idea in a room with the same concept of branches or trees thru walls in an underground room for my bunny burrow -  i had started making the bunny burrow cause of seeing Host_Firefly's event room in a underground bunny room my first week on vfk and i loved the feeling of being made to feel like i was underground.

but anyway .. plz .. partner up with a friend .. practice ... push each other to try new things .. look at contest rooms .. and try to recreate .. to see how it was built ... (not recreate to place on contests ..but to learn the building skills) .. then try new things and create your own unique rooms .. with and without help of friends .. and if u stuck .. let others know .. we can all teach each other how to build better!!!

This room is stunning! Just out of curiosity... would you be willing to give me a little lesson on building houses? That's really my only weak point when it comes to building. I can compensate you for your time. Thanks! :) @Tatiana_SilverHeart

• i.am.chalk .. and anyone else .. yes i can work with u learning all sorts of stuff about building .. i love helping others .. i will talk to tigerbella .. and maybe we can do lessons .. and set up areas to build .. thru an event type thing .. or on a won to won basis ... 
  • Teaching is an easy enough thing to do.  If we can get a group up who want to learn, we can put the names on furni perms, and you all can see how we set building ups.  Once you get the hang of a simple building, you can learn to do more stuff. :)

• wow I would love a lesson someday as well.. I am not good with building anything at all.. haha :)

VFKWeeklyNews3
  • here a better picture of my room edited by @Jessizoid 363618_linahalloween2017
    cutelina
  • Tigerbella said:

Teaching is an easy enough thing to do.  If we can get a group up who want to learn, we can put the names on furni perms, and you all can see how we set building ups.  Once you get the hang of a simple building, you can learn to do more stuff. :)

Totally would join this group.
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• 10hrs until results!!

• edited November 2017
    Prizes are.... ready?...

EYEBALLS. -.- 

Really? I'm glad to have placed, but I wish vfk would have gone with a much better theme than "eyes"

Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 8.27.47 PM

Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 8.28.02 PM

Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 8.28.21 PM
  • the eyes are freaky. I feel like I am being watched. Q_Q. I guess it fits for a halloween contest prize. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

the eyes are freaky. I feel like I am being watched. Q_Q. I guess it fits for a halloween contest prize. 

They could've at least made them cute anime eyes then I wouldn't complain XD like this
    IMG_7240
  • Don't forget, we also get things from the contest store when it opens! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

Don't forget, we also get things from the contest store when it opens! :D

I'm praying those are better honestly xD
  • If there are more eyeballs in the contest boutique I might scream out of terror.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• edited November 2017
    I have the feeling that Mr. Clutter had a hand in these contest prizes XD

tacocatPandaPicturepandahood