2017-10-08 09_28_50 PM Beintehaa - Retro Age - Antique Shop

Antique Shop is FINALLY open!!

Let me know what you guys think!

(Edit: Few items I was able to get)

Brown coffin: 2500 Credits.  Black coffin: 2000 Credits.  T-shirt: 1000 credits

Not sure of the price of the rug.

2017-10-08 11_02_46 PM Beintehaa - Beintehaa's Seahorse Stable Club

DAY 2! 10/09

Notification of re-stocking! New PIN! And Parrot randomly gives out card or coin!

2017-10-09 08_24_15 PM Beintehaa - Retro Age - Antique Shop

2017-10-09 08_24_19 PM Beintehaa - Retro Age - Antique Shop

2017-10-09 08_35_06 PM Beintehaa - Retro Age - Antique Shop
2017-10-09 08_36_40 PM Beintehaa - Retro Age - Antique Shop

2017-10-09 08_19_07 PM Beintehaa - Retro Age - Antique Shop

Thoughts on Antique Shop
  1. What do you think of the Antique Shop?
    1. Love it!
      58.62%
    2. It's okay!
      13.79%
    3. Thumbs Down!
      27.59%

bepannah01
Tagged:

Comments

• It makes me sad to see so many people hate it. I like it but I think there is a glitch on the amount of time an item is available.. Every time I open the shop window it is empty and the only reason I have the shirt is because someone gave it to me.. I'm sure once it's fixed it will become one of the best shops on vfk. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • The shop just closed. It will be back up tomorrow and hopefully with a better shopping system. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • I only got the Shirt but I love the concept - Random rare for People who are lucky enough to be shopping at the time. All I got is the shirt but I like that Painting and coffin 
  • I like the concept of it but it re-stocks with very small quantities (from what I can tell) and sells out so fast. I don't have all day to be in a shop waiting on items. I like it but want to be able to get things too. :)

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited October 2017

I think the shop is good, I like it! It's something different, unique! But didn't think they were that serious about the limited items thing, I thought that Oh you know items will retire after a week or so XD But they are disappearing within seconds literally!

Luckily I got the shirt, and two coffins! But it's tiring waiting for the items to reappear again, and then having it be sold out! More waiting then! It's a struggle hahaha!

For the first day I'll rate it 6/10 (not very fond of the ticket thing as well, plus seems like we have to get a new ticket every day hmm not happy about that)

Hopefully more changes are coming! Let's see what happens! :)

bepannah01
  • edited October 2017
    EleanorRose said:

The shop just closed. It will be back up tomorrow and hopefully with a better shopping system. :)

The shop is still open! Followed a friend there, plus the items are still appearing and disappearing :)

bepannah01
  • edited October 2017
    Really? There was a pop-up saying it was closed. Maybe I should try and go back and get a coffin lol

• Pink_Bink said:

Really? There was a pop-up saying it was closed. Maybe I should try and go back and get a coffin lol

EDIT: you cannot enter it from the street any longer since it is closed
    I followed a friend, currently still in the shop.

bepannah01
  • I got back in there as well - had to enter it twice. :)

• I like the way the shop looks. I wish I could have brought something from it but all of the items were always sold out or not available. I'm glad someone was nice enough to give me a coffin. I am looking for more for the room I am working on. 
    cutelina
  • I'm against the idea of needing a daily ticket - only purchasable with gold stamps - in order to get into the shop. 10 gold stamps obviously isn't that much, but for people like myself who rarely purchase memberships, I'd rather save my stamps to buy something I actually want than to buy tickets to constantly check the status of the store's items. 

"But 10 stamps is barely anything! You can manage!"

Okay yes but with many desired gold stamp items (pets and mounts cough cough) costing several thousand gold stamps, AND only receiving ~10,000 gold stamps upon one single monthly membership purchase, 10 gold stamps can make a difference.

The ticket itself is apparently trade-able to non-members, which kind of takes away the point of a "V.I.P. Store," and with the items within the store also being trade-able AND in limited quantity, VFK's ridiculous stock market is going to hit the fan.

A ton of people had very high hopes for this so-called "V.I.P. Exclusive" store, including myself. For a store that was rumored by staff that it would be for members and similar to the Gold Stamp store, the Antique Store is clearly lacking. 

Maybe over the next few weeks my opinion will change, but this is my honest first impression.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• OMG SQUEE!!! I love buying like this!  I can't wait to see the parrot and shop keeper tomorrow!!  Guys if you bought anything and don't want it I'll take it!!

Thank you thank you thank you for the pictures @Beintehaa!!  I missed the opening!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• edited October 2017
    OMG I just looked at the shop picture again!!  It's the coolest shop I've EVER SEEN!! I can't wait for tomorrow!!

• So are the items from today returning tomorrow or will there be new items? People are trying to trade these items for an ice in trade rooms right now.

• OMG REALLY!?!?!?  Wow I have no idea!

• Pink_Bink said:

So are the items from today returning tomorrow or will there be new items? People are trying to trade these items for an ice in trade rooms right now.

Honestly I'm not trading for anything, or trading anything away! I'm pretty sure the items will be there again. I would say just wait until tomorrow.

bepannah01
  • edited October 2017
    I cant believe I missed this event/shop, seems like such a neat idea!

I have a 5* Q magic with someone's name on it for a set of today's items (Both coffins, both rugs, all 4 pictures/posters, and the boy shirt)

• I would guess its a glitch if something was there one moment and gone the next. I'll check it out :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

I would guess its a glitch if something was there one moment and gone the next. I'll check it out :D

No I don't think it's a glitch, that's how the store is! It says it on the Antique Shop message thing. They have limited stock and it got sold out fast! They re-stock after some time, sold out, re-stock! That type of deal.

bepannah01
  • edited October 2017
    Jessizoid said:I'm against the idea of needing a daily ticket - only purchasable with gold stamps - in order to get into the shop. 10 gold stamps obviously isn't that much, but for people like myself who rarely purchase memberships, I'd rather save my stamps to buy something I actually want than to buy tickets to constantly check the status of the store's items. 

"But 10 stamps is barely anything! You can manage!"
    Okay yes but with many desired gold stamp items (pets and mounts cough cough) costing several thousand gold stamps, AND only receiving ~10,000 gold stamps upon one single monthly membership purchase, 10 gold stamps can make a difference.
    The ticket itself is apparently trade-able to non-members, which kind of takes away the point of a "V.I.P. Store," and with the items within the store also being trade-able AND in limited quantity, VFK's ridiculous stock market is going to hit the fan.
    A ton of people had very high hopes for this so-called "V.I.P. Exclusive" store, including myself. For a store that was rumored by staff that it would be for members and similar to the Gold Stamp store, the Antique Store is clearly lacking. 
    Maybe over the next few weeks my opinion will change, but this is my honest first impression.

Very well said, I am also a person who likes to spend stamps on mounts and pets and to have that ripped away was harsh. I will say though, that I do appreciate the rare effect to these items. I think they should change the pass to 10 credits and for ONLY members to access the stores and certain things to be VIP-ONLY tradable. Nothing against nonmembers, of course. But I agree that it's ridiculous we spend our money on the game and then nonmembers get this supposedly
    exclusive feature too. Seems a bit unfair to us members. But well, only one can hope for this to change... I could hardly get any items due to both the craze and the fact nonmembers got a hold of a ticket as well.
  • edited October 2017
    Oh my gosh, I LOVE the antique shop!!  It's so fun, I guess I'm a total black Friday girl!  The mad dash for items!  I think this will increase trading and I have to say, I needed an incentive the play VFK more and this absolutely does that!!  I'm going to be in that shop like always lol!!

I think it's great everyone is sharing their opinions! I can see having a place where only V.I.Ps can enter but having the ability to give my ticket to anyone I want makes me feel FREE!!  - cue birds flying - I mean I pay money so I should get the most possible benefits and that means getting to trade!  

I might be sounding egotistic but I kind of like being a big shot with the secret pass to get my friends in the shop :P

I'm super excited and can't wait to see what is in store for us tomorrow!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• The pictures you made are great!  We need to start a discussion with all the items that come out in the shop!  I agree with you @Ormonddude the luck of the draw has a really thrilling feel to it!

Good luck to all and see you tomorrow and the second opening!

ColourzRNice2
  • iStella said:

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the antique shop!!  It's so fun, I guess I'm a total black Friday girl!  The mad dash for items!  I think this will increase trading and I have to say, I needed an incentive the play VFK more and this absolutely does that!!  I'm going to be in that shop like always lol!!

I think it's great everyone is sharing their opinions! I can see having a place where only V.I.Ps can enter but having the ability to give my ticket to anyone I want makes me feel FREE!!  - cue birds flying - I mean I pay money so I should get the most possible benefits and that means getting to trade!  

I might be sounding egotistic but I kind of like being a big shot with the secret pass to get my friends in the shop :P

I'm super excited and can't wait to see what is in store for us tomorrow!
    This comment is so nice, it makes me feel super selfish now. Geez XD why you have to be such a good person? Feeling bad now lolol. Girl hit me up with borrowing them passes some time so I don't have to spend my measly 10 stamps because I am a penny pincher hahaha. 
  • edited October 2017
    Sure @Perpetual_Fighter! when you need a ticket just let me know! 
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• How and where do you get a ticket?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic When you go to Market Street, there is a vender NPC standing outside of the shop. Click on him to buy a 24-hour admission ticket for 10 gold stamps.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Update: Day 2 of the Antique Shop!

Still crazyyy!!!

bepannah01
  • edited October 2017
    I also learned there is multiple spillover rooms - I refreshed and had to re-enter and the spillover room is just as full as the others. The parrot is giving out coins now though :) I got a travelers trunk and a potion cabinet. I will post pics when it closes. :)

• Pink_Bink said:

I also learned there is multiple spillover rooms - I refreshed and had to re-enter and the spillover room is just as full as the others. The parrot is giving out coins now though :)

Yeah I noticed the rooms! One of the rooms I went into was only filled with 5..6 people I was surprised haha! And there's definitely a glitch with the coin/card thing. A person in my room got a card/coin(not sure which was it) 2..3 times! No one else in the room has gotten it, which is very strange! Hope they fix that!

bepannah01
  • edited October 2017
    Here they are:

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 8.26.03 PM  - 10K

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 8.26.13 PM - don't remember, clicked so fast LOL